ALERT NIBIRU - Brown Dwarf

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am » by Redwoodrick

So that's how it works...I was extolled to just not comment on a thread if I disagree,to just pass on by.Then I was persuaded to listen to this guy on Art Bell try to sell his very own compilation of myths and pieces of history into a new take on the Nibiru phenomena.And when I point out the problems with his story that can be verified by a google search,all I get in reply is a copy and past of a piece of this guy's website?...This is the reason I decline to get into it with people who expect the burden of proof to somehow not be on the claimant.Waste of time.Nothing personal,you seem like an alright guy to me.But I was hoping you had a linear,coherent answer to the discrepancy.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm » by Punjedi

redwoodrick wrote:So that's how it works...I was extolled to just not comment on a thread if I disagree,to just pass on by.Then I was persuaded to listen to this guy on Art Bell try to sell his very own compilation of myths and pieces of history into a new take on the Nibiru phenomena.And when I point out the problems with his story that can be verified by a google search,all I get in reply is a copy and past of a piece of this guy's website?...This is the reason I decline to get into it with people who expect the burden of proof to somehow not be on the claimant.Waste of time.Nothing personal,you seem like an alright guy to me.But I was hoping you had a linear,coherent answer to the discrepancy.

A linear, coherent answer would require there being any validity to the story in the first place.

If all they have is cow manure, then they can only defend it as such.

When they try and pass it off as pure swiss chocolate, well, then everyone begins to smell the real deal.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 10:42 pm » by Punjedi

Upload to Disclose.tv

I made this for a number of posts :)

In case the spam king dropped it below the radar.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 10:48 pm » by Chris6912

na just a trick off the light refraction through the clouds wont be that big anyway yet if its comin???

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 am » by Redwoodrick

punjedi wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hilarious!
Nice job.You correctly illustrated the problems with these outrages claims without having to give a dissertation on the laws of physics.
LMAO. :clapper: :lol:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 am » by Punjedi

redwoodrick wrote:
punjedi wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hilarious!
Nice job.You correctly illustrated the problems with these outrages claims without having to give a dissertation on the laws of physics.
LMAO. :clapper: :lol:

Thanks, I had to keep from laughing while I was taping :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous