"Alert"Possible Earth-Directed Eruption

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 am » by The57ironman

otomon wrote:Thanks for your elaborate response regarding the subject,it is like a pile of gold amongst a field of dung.

I am not a solar expert,and I am not aware of many of the things you mentioned here,but you do raise a valid point,just because I know something already I cant expect everyone else to know the same,but I mean I wish the threads actually provided explanations rather than posting a couple of pics and saying things such as "ITS GONNA BLOW TOMORROW" you know? I appreciate you taking your time to explaining all of this,I am currently looking at the link that you kindly provided...Ill teach myself and next time someone opens one of this threads I will attempt to educate rather than humiliate.

Thanks brother.

that was worth reading through to the end..... OTO i love to laugh .... keep up the good work???? now wasn't getting that response worth your time????

when the sun blows , do we get 72 virgins?
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 am » by Mahsooyee

@ Otomon...

"I am not a solar expert,and I am not aware of many of the things you mentioned here,but you do raise a valid point,just because I know something already I cant expect everyone else to know the same,but I mean I wish the threads actually provided explanations rather than posting a couple of pics and saying things such as "ITS GONNA BLOW TOMORROW" you know? I appreciate you taking your time to explaining all of this,I am currently looking at the link that you kindly provided...Ill teach myself and next time someone opens one of this threads I will attempt to educate rather than humiliate.

Thanks brother."

Well spoken!

Previous