Alex Jones vs Bill Cooper = Distraction

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm » by Mep630

yea, AJ dont do UFO's or aliens. But he beings up a great point, why do people focus on this like there was some battle between these guys when there was not. And why do we care about topics like this with all the bad stuff going on right now that should be getting focused on!

its called a distraction people, anything to keep you from thinking and talking about the wars, our loss of freedoms or the poisons being pushed onto us.

Aj is not your enemy people, he is looking out for your freedoms, and if you actually listened to the guy you would all see this.

and again he gets his information from the MAIN STREAM MEDIA! FFS. He is just reporting on the stories that get burred away and most people dont find.

Dont hate the messenger because he brings bad news. It is not his fault, he is just informing you of what is going on....

from what I hear about Bill Cooper the man was a drunk with some very outrageous claims, why dont people ever talk about this other crazy shit bill cooper did?! And Bill didnt hate AJ, shit I even found that Bill Cooper says in one of his videos about AJ that he could be the best patriot radio person in the world.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 pm » by Mep630

To show you people this is all garbage...

[9:40] Bill talks to AJ about doing RESEARCH! and bill himself even says that "[ALEX JONES] WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST PATRIOT BROADCASTERS THAT THERE EVER WAS!" if AJ checks his sources better lol! THIS WAS 1999!

Yes these stupid hit videos even in themselves show the truth that Bill Cooper Admired AJ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 pm » by Mep630

anything to keep you simple minded people from focusing on the real issues today, like war, torture, our economy being destroyed, poisons in our food and water, loss of freedoms, etc.

To show you people this is all garbage...

[9:40] Bill talks to AJ about doing RESEARCH! and bill himself even says that "[ALEX JONES] WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST PATRIOT BROADCASTERS THAT THERE EVER WAS!" if AJ checks his sources better lol! THIS WAS 1999!

Yes these stupid hit videos even in themselves show the truth that Bill Cooper Admired AJ. watch at 9:40.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 pm » by whitedeath

That's just the thing mep, which is why I think I'm so low at the moment.
Everything is a distraction, absolutely Everything.
Even being here, spending years researching lesser known subjects. Distraction

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm » by Gloomylunatic

mep630 wrote:To show you people this is all garbage...

Yes these stupid hit videos even in themselves show the truth that Bill Cooper Admired AJ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bill Cooper Admired AJ......not even buddy cooper exposes alex for what he really is!
alex reports bullshit while cooper tells the truth! you sheeple still that blind think outside
the box when will you sheeple think! never cause you to blind to the facts! :vomit:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm » by Phaeton

from what I hear about Bill Cooper the man was a drunk with some very outrageous claims, why dont people ever talk about this other crazy shit bill cooper did?! And Bill didnt hate AJ, shit I even found that Bill Cooper says in one of his videos about AJ that he could be the best patriot radio person in the world.

So first you put it to us we should not critisize Jones, then proceed to ask why we do not attack Cooper?

Sir I like you, but regarding the Jones topic you are somewhat irrational in my personal opinion. Our point is that we suspect manipulation and general untrustworthyness of Alex Jones. We suspect he has an agenda of his own, fuelled by numerous examples.

It is a fact he tries to rowdy up people. It is a fact he scares people with info he does not have proof of. It is a fact he employs non constructive, discussion undermining tactics with people who do not agree with him (as seen in the primary vid of this thread)..

Its not that we dont think Cooper had stuff wrong.. Ofcourse he did. But I at least, have tested Cooper on his intentions, and his intentions were to inform us as much he could with information he checked as much as information can be checked.

Also, the unrelenting succes of Alex, the subliminal messaging in his documentaries, the populistic stance he holds, the panicky emotional way of communicating 'news'..
His evasive manouvres regarding certain topics.. All tells me this guy is not having the same honest motives Cooper did.

So, to make a long story short. Its about intention. What is the intention of any researcher,
of any truther.. Paramount importance.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm » by whitedeath

gloomylunatic wrote: you sheeple still that blind think outside
the box when will you sheeple think! never cause you to blind to the facts! :vomit:

:lol: and you are very much awake with a statement like that? then put me to sleep :sleep:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm » by Pindz

no comment

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm » by TheDuck

Merged to one topic, how it should be imo... if you wanna bring forth more info to refute said info you really should just stick it in one thread lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm » by Phaeton

pindz wrote:Image

:D Oh man youre such a sad, challenged little dude.

Unrivalled. :clapper:
Last edited by Phaeton on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext