Alex Jones vs Bill Cooper = Distraction

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm » by Mep630

duck, that was horrible and no they are different topics.

you just killed the whole meaning of my posts and now will throw everyone off with pindz video and my title.

do you really have to merge shit? FFS

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm » by Gloomylunatic

phaeton wrote:
from what I hear about Bill Cooper the man was a drunk with some very outrageous claims, why dont people ever talk about this other crazy shit bill cooper did?! And Bill didnt hate AJ, shit I even found that Bill Cooper says in one of his videos about AJ that he could be the best patriot radio person in the world.

So first you put it to us we should not critisize Jones, then proceed to ask why we do not attack Cooper?

Sir I like you, but regarding the Jones topic you are somewhat irrational in my personal opinion. Our point is that we suspect manipulation and general untrustworthyness of Alex Jones. We suspect he has an agenda of his own, fuelled by numerous examples.

It is a fact he tries to rowdy up people. It is a fact he scares people with info he does not have proof of. It is a fact he employs non constructive, discussion undermining tactics with people who do not agree with him (as seen in the primary vid of this thread)..

Its not that we dont think Cooper had stuff wrong.. Ofcourse he did. But I at least, have tested Cooper on his intentions, and his intentions were to inform us as much he could with information he checked as much as information can be checked.

Also, the unrelenting succes of Alex, the subliminal messaging in his documentaries, the populistic stance he holds, the panicky emotional way of communicating 'news'..
His evasive manouvres regarding certain topics.. All tells me this guy is not having the same honest motives Cooper did.

So, to make a long story short. Its about intention. What is the intention of any researcher,
of any truther.. Paramount importance.

well said on point! :flop: :flop:
its seems like they believe what the media or what so called patriot say! do your own research cause bill was not a drunk! everything bill exposed he documented that's something alex don't do he get hes info from emails and then prints it out!you stay in the realm of yours and listen to everything your told!
Last edited by Gloomylunatic on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 pm » by Pindz

are you kidding me duck ????????????? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?????????

THIS IS FUCKING SECOND TIME YOU CHANGED THE TITTLE OF MY THREAD !!!!!

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DONT EVER MERGE MY THREAD AND CHANGE MY TITTLES. OR I WILL START THREADS "REMOVE MODERATOR DUCK"
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm » by Mozi!!a

gloomylunatic wrote:
mep630 wrote:To show you people this is all garbage...

[9:40] Bill talks to AJ about doing RESEARCH! and bill himself even says that "[ALEX JONES] WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST PATRIOT BROADCASTERS THAT THERE EVER WAS!" if AJ checks his sources better lol! THIS WAS 1999!

Yes these stupid hit videos even in themselves show the truth that Bill Cooper Admired AJ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bill Cooper Admired AJ......not even buddy cooper exposes alex for what he really is!
alex reports bullshit while cooper tells the truth! you sheeple still that blind think outside
the box when will you sheeple think! never cause you to blind to the facts! :vomit:

alex reports bullshit while cooper tells the truth!

how old are you man.

when are you going to face the faks.

COPPER HI IS NOT YOU FATHER ehehehehe

get overe it :alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm » by Gloomylunatic

whitedeath wrote:
gloomylunatic wrote: you sheeple still that blind think outside
the box when will you sheeple think! never cause you to blind to the facts! :vomit:

:lol: and you are very much awake with a statement like that? then put me to sleep :sleep:

with the personal attacks! "I LOVE THEM KEEP THEM COMING"
this is what happens when you put the truth out their lol stupid sheeple bah bah!!!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm » by Phaeton

pindz wrote:are you kidding me duck ????????????? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?????????

Learn some fucking english you impotent intellect wielding monkeyboy you.
They must have a school for 'special people', even in the Czech Republic.

You want beef, you got it retard.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm » by Soloflows1

Bill cooper = legend
Alex Jones sounds like someones crazy drunken uncle.
I do not know what to believe in anymore, the only thing I can do is seek the truth.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 pm » by TheDuck

pindz wrote:are you kidding me duck ????????????? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?????????

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DONT EVER MERGE MY THREAD AND CHANGE MY TITTLES. OR I WILL START THREADS "REMOVE MODERATOR DUCK"

It automatically changes the titles........

whoever made the first thread gets put at the start...(the subject in this case seems to be AJ & BC)

We can't have multiple topics of one subject on the board, people should view all the info and make up their mind simple as that to me.

Edit* ps. not a good way to get me to split the topics which I could do if treated with respect and given a valid reason, but now I just stand by my decision pretty much regardless...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm » by Raphael

gloomylunatic wrote:
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvl0i6dtq70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvl0i6dtq70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am starting to like AJ more and more.

so who do we believe?

folks who distract us with UFO and alien nonsense? :lol:
or folks who distract us with Big Brother nonsense? :flop:

who should we throw our support behind?

the answers are easily arrived at.

IF there is a BIG BROTHER, or some pseudo group that sits at the apex and calls the main shots, remaining VEILed by the tangled web they leave behind, then guess what, they could be the folks making up all the bullshit about UFOs and aliens. :alien51:

but the MAIN reason we should focus on the REAL THREATS down here on terra firma, as opposed to the PERCEIVED THREATS coming from the rogue planet Nibiru :vomit: is how about we take a look at history for some wisdom, of what to do?

Who has harmed mankind more?
Other humans in the forms of Kings :shooting: and Popes or 'the alien'. :alien51:

Whose flying machines bomb each other and have waged war against each other for the past 2000 years?
Other humans comprised of jews, christian :shooting: , muslims, and atheists, or the 'UFO being flown by the alien'? :alien51:

Who killed 60 million heathens in the Americas?
The crucifix waving :shooting: judeao-christian or 'the alien'? :alien51:

Who killed 4-6 million jews, gypsys, polish tramps and french thieves during WWII?
Was it the madman Hitler and his army of goose-stepping *activated* :shooting: human auto-bots, building autobahns or was it 'the alien' called Stalin? :alien51: :owned:

You folks are fucking wacked. :hell:
IMHO
Why is it many new age judeao-christian jesus type freaks attach themselves to this crap?
What is it about your scriptures that hopes, prays, wishes for an annihilation?
Is it because some FRAUD walked on water, that makes it easy to start believing in other NON PROVEN THEORIES?

Folks who spend their time invested in the Jesus theory or the UFO/alien theory are whacked.
IMHO
needed reBLEATing
religious baa baa
ufo blah blah
same source? :bang;

Folks we have graver problems down here that need to be dealt with.
HOW MANY HUMANS HAVE BEEN HARMED BY ALIENS?
HOW MANY?
HOW MANY?
:clapper:

HOW MANY HUMANS HAVE BEEN HARMED BY KINGS/POPES/SECRET SOCIETIES BY SPREADING LIES ABOUT SHIT LIKE WMD? :flop:

YOU FOLKS ARE SHLEEPING AT THE WHEEL OF FORTUNES. :top:
:badair:
Last edited by Raphael on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm » by Gloomylunatic

how old are you man.

when are you going to face the faks.

COPPER HI IS NOT YOU FATHER ehehehehe

get overe it :alien51:

lol.....good mourning to you to ?
keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext