Alex Jones vs Bill Cooper = Distraction

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm » by Funnyman46

Duck, we also have two threads about the DNA test on the Star Child skull you might want to look at.
While you're at it, have rapheal stop turning every thread into the swastika redirect for his onw purpose. He's killing lots of threads and pissing everyone off.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 pm » by Glenn

Alex Jones highlights the symptoms, and Bill Cooper highlights the cause. :flop:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 pm » by Gloomylunatic

raphael wrote:ARE NONE OF THE UFO SHEEPLE FRAUDS, BEING LEAD DOWN THE GARDEN PATH GOING TO ADDRESS THE ...
O B V I O U S :clapper:
....CONCERNS I HAVE IN MY POST?

:rtft:

gloomylunatic wrote:
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvl0i6dtq70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvl0i6dtq70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am starting to like AJ more and more.

so who do we believe?

folks who distract us with UFO and alien nonsense? :lol:
or folks who distract us with Big Brother nonsense? :flop:

who should we throw our support behind?

the answers are easily arrived at.

IF there is a BIG BROTHER, or some pseudo group that sits at the apex and calls the main shots, remaining VEILed by the tangled web they leave behind, then guess what, they could be the folks making up all the bullshit about UFOs and aliens. :alien51:

but the MAIN reason we should focus on the REAL THREATS down here on terra firma, as opposed to the PERCEIVED THREATS coming from the rogue planet Nibiru :vomit: is how about we take a look at history for some wisdom, of what to do?

Who has harmed mankind more?
Other humans in the forms of Kings :shooting: and Popes or 'the alien'. :alien51:

Whose flying machines bomb each other and have waged war against each other for the past 2000 years?
Other humans comprised of jews, christian :shooting: , muslims, and atheists, or the 'UFO being flown by the alien'? :alien51:

Who killed 60 million heathens in the Americas?
The crucifix waving :shooting: judeao-christian or 'the alien'? :alien51:

Who killed 4-6 million jews, gypsys, polish tramps and french thieves during WWII?
Was it the madman Hitler and his army of goose-stepping *activated* :shooting: human auto-bots, building autobahns or was it 'the alien' called Stalin? :alien51: :owned:

You folks are fucking wacked. :hell:
IMHO
Why is it many new age judeao-christian jesus type freaks attach themselves to this crap?
What is it about your scriptures that hopes, prays, wishes for an annihilation?
Is it because some FRAUD walked on water, that makes it easy to start believing in other NON PROVEN THEORIES?

Folks who spend their time invested in the Jesus theory or the UFO/alien theory are whacked.
IMHO
needed reBLEATing
religious baa baa
ufo blah blah
same source? :bang;

Folks we have graver problems down here that need to be dealt with.
HOW MANY HUMANS HAVE BEEN HARMED BY ALIENS?
HOW MANY?
HOW MANY?
:clapper:

HOW MANY HUMANS HAVE BEEN HARMED BY KINGS/POPES/SECRET SOCIETIES BY SPREADING LIES ABOUT SHIT LIKE WMD, TERRORISTS THEY TRAIN, OR THE ALIENS BEING 'PREDICTED', SEEN ON THE HORI-ZION? :flop:

YOU FOLKS ARE SHLEEPING AT THE WHEEL OF FORTUNES. :top:
:badair:

KEEP IN MIND BUDDY WILLIAM COOPER DEBUNKED THE ALIEN & UFO AGENDA
MAN MADE PROVE IS IN HERE LISTEN THEN YOU WILL LEARN!

William Cooper- Alien Agenda -Are Aliens Real?- Nephilim, Mars, Moon, Pyramids
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 pm » by Truthseekerx

Does it REALLY matter who predicted 911? These kinds of threads provoke infighting and serve to divide those working toward the same cause.

What is your purpose in doing this, pindz? I've noticed that you've done it on other threads too. What side are you REALLY on? Rather than simply attacking me or my question, how about answering the question.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 pm » by TheDuck

funnyman46 wrote:Duck, we also have two threads about the DNA test on the Star Child skull you might want to look at.
While you're at it, have rapheal stop turning every thread into the swastika redirect for his onw purpose. He's killing lots of threads and pissing everyone off.

Its mainly if they're both up on the main page at once that its a problem, I merged 'em anyway though cheers. :flop:

Stopping Rapheal may be a problem lol

@Pindz being a little girl about things isn't gonna get you your own way man, I can sort of understand what you're saying and if you'de have asked in a decent manner I probably could have sorted the titles out been as you made the first AJ thread.

It is a problem when the front page is cluttered up with 3 threads about AJ/BC

The admin don't like seeing countless threads on the same thing on the front page, they've voiced their concerns so I must heed their words, this is a large site and that just looks infantile on the front page tbh.

Whether Reptoids AJ or anything it can't overtake the front page.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm » by Raphael

gloomylunatic wrote:The masons worship lucifer they worship mans intellect u fool that is represented by the sun or by lucifer but the esoteric meaning of lucifer or the sun is mans intellect u fool!

hey while I spend 55 minutes listening to this announcer give me a LITERAL retelling of FIGURATIVE myth....
ah 14 minutes into it
it gets better
Bill had me fooled
I thought he believed it LITERALLY

dude
please answer this for me.

Let us say I am Buddhist
who is Lucifer?
our belief system does not recognize that name.
please explain who this 'Lucifer character' is within your make-me-believe-like-you system?

and the masons?
can we find masons in tibet?
what is a mason?

who are these messengers that folks in the west believe to be true for all humanity?
why must western ideas be seen as true in the east, south or north?

but answer those questions about the characters in the story YOU BOUGHT INTO HOOK LINE AND STINKER? :top:

thanks.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 pm » by Phaeton

What is your purpose in doing this, pindz? I've noticed that you've done it on other threads too. What side are you REALLY on? Rather than simply attacking me or my question, how about answering the question.

You can forget about that.. He's a special little dude our Pindzy Pooh.
He reacts like a spoiled deranged little child whenever someone does not agree a 100% with his view. He also writes like a child by the way. Im certain a Dutch 16 year old masters the English language better than this challenged individual.

Im really sick and tired of his primitive insulting bullshit. Twas funny and laughable at first,
but its getting real old, real fast. :top:

Fuck that retard, straightup.

Cheers
:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 pm » by Gloomylunatic

phaeton wrote:

You can forget about that.. He's a special little dude our Pindzy Pooh.
He reacts like a spoiled deranged little child whenever someone does not agree a 100% with his view. He also writes like a child by the way. Im certain a Dutch 16 year old masters the English language better than this challenged individual.

Im really sick and tired of his primitive insulting bullshit. Twas funny and laughable at first,
but its getting real old, real fast. :top:

Fuck that retard, straightup.

Cheers
:cheers:

well said! :flop: :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm » by Raphael

hey why did you avoid the OBVIOUS?
knew I would be back with more OBVIOUS shit?
:bullshit:

gloomylunatic wrote:The masons worship lucifer they worship mans intellect u fool that is represented by the sun or by lucifer but the esoteric meaning of lucifer or the sun is mans intellect u fool!

hey while I spend 55 minutes listening to this announcer give me a LITERAL retelling of FIGURATIVE myth....
ah 14 minutes into it
it gets better
Bill had me fooled
I thought he believed it LITERALLY

dude
please answer this for me.

Let us say I am Buddhist
who is Lucifer?
our belief system does not recognize that name.
please explain who this 'Lucifer character' is within your make-me-believe-like-you system?

and the masons?
can we find masons in tibet?
what is a mason?

who are these messengers that folks in the west believe to be true for all humanity?
why must western ideas be seen as true in the east, south or north?

but answer those questions about the characters in the story YOU BOUGHT INTO HOOK LINE AND STINKER? :top:

thanks.

so I listened to Bill Cooper
I liked how he started off
Saying how 'religion' is bullshit

But then it was the way he kept saying 'god'.
I recognized that tone.

Duh Bill Cooper is a good christian charlatan it appears...a sheeple in wolf's clothing?

Well I googled :headscratch: 'Bill Cooper Christian'
I was not surprised others picked up on this hypocrisy?

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/v ... 43b39954a7
"Are you REALLY a christian", and I'm a bit confused. Most of what Cooper is saying in this series seems to be very solid, so I don't understand how he still maintains a firm hold onto the Christian faith.
It seems that the entire series destroys any validity that Christianity may have previously appeared to have. Is Cooper reading for some other translation that I'm not aware of, that doesn't have Christ being born of a virgin or dying on a cross, which Cooper points out earlier as being symbols used in earlier pagan mythology? I was very pleased with the series, but this seemingly glaring contradiction is making it difficult for me to take this guy seriously, unless there is some sort of solid justification for this. I don't mean this post to be insulting to Cooper, I'm just honestly perplexed and was hoping someone could help clarify.

So explain.
Bill Cooper's stock is falling.
Thought I feel he does bring up valid points about all the bullshit.

How brazen of billy boy. :clapper:
Can I have a link to where Bill Cooper comes out of the christian closet?
Fuck those Christians are real shape shifters eh?
Serpents who speakth with fork tongue?

Jesus was a serpentine shape shifter too...
so goes the rumor. :flop:

Jesus and on the other side of the coin is a serpent on a cross.

Ah the flip side to jesus is the brazen serpent?
Once even a currency?
WAKE UP christian SHEEPLE

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 pm » by Raphael

p.s. to the foregoing post

what this is all really about?
let us get down to brazen and brass tax.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So how do I connect jesus salvator to $
:clapper:
let me count $ the vays comrades.

fig. 68 is a trinity hand reaching for the gold, the $

:flop: “IS” LIGHT = horuS = $ = jeSuS Salvator = 15 = Lo Shu Magic
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... lvator-15/

:flop: “…the IHC and the Jesus / IHS Conspiracy and You” part II
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... y-and-you/

good thing I showed up on this site to add something REAL to the discussion.

namaste

p.s I just can't shut up :oops:

hey yank christian sheeple trying to run and ruin the world
take a look to the NORTH
yup that is where TRUTH resides
that is where this meSSage is coming from
both LITERALLY and FIGURATIVELY :owned:

AJ and BC :top:

both incomplete theories
both are fucking distractions to an even deeper TRUTH
more yankee doodle dandy nonsense

it is ALL ABOUT PRECESSION of the EQUINOXES and what this implies in the bigger picture...can we leave christians, the illuminati, AJ's big christian yap, and BC's calm christian yap out of the interpretation process.

Both their info is good BUT they are both STUCK.
Well BC has been set free.
AJs focus on the distractions he identifies is not the solution either to combating the underlying problem.

Sorry but both of these yankees are more noddles than dandy. :top:
ImageImage

Previous