ALEX JONES - AKA BULLSHITTER

Writer

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm » by Comeonwtf9

:lol:

stop and think for a minute. who, A. Jones is.

Other than my previous description, he's a guy that started on a public access channel in the early 90's and has progressed to other formats as his audience has grown, but go ahead and provide your answer.

then think about who he works for

Um, himself? I suppose that one could say that he works for the people though.

his radio station is owned by none other than a company controlled by NBC.

Which one are you talking about? The show's syndicated by GCN and is provided to many stations.

he also has a long history of dealings with the federal government

If one considers harassment a type of "dealing", then yeah. There's no doubt that insiders have provided him w/ some information, though; it kind of goes along w/ the territory.

is on the payroll of the CIA

:lol: So, you have access to the information as to who's on their payroll?

so if you really wanted to hide the truth of what is actually going on behind closed doors wouldnt you have him be your front man for misleading the public and keeping the REAL truth that a select few of us know about?

Why don't you provide us w/ this info if it's so important?

its easy to become a sheep when you dont stop and look who is actually leading you to what they say is the truth.

Wow, that's a very profound statement, which I'm sure that nobody else here has thought of before. :roll:

do the research, like i have done for seven years. that is when you all will really be awake. connect the dots, and you will see the real truth.

:lol: Well then, why don't you give us some starting points?

Honestly, this is a ridiculous attempted attack on his character. Obviously, given the fact that this is a conspiracy oriented community, throwing around a few key words such as "CIA", "misleading", "sheep", "truth", "real truth", "awake", etc. is a great way to freak people out.

:roll:

Writer

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 5:36 pm » by Choseneye

if your afraid of the Taliban, the Muslim, arabs, insurgents and RUSSIA.... then you should thank FOX NEWS, the biggest fear monger of all-time....

before you attack Alex Jones, a man who uses his own money to finance his videos in order to spread truth ... you need to wake up and take a good look around ALex is the least of your worries my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 6:10 pm » by Huge1234

a scaremongerer lmao :D

does what alex jones says actually instill that much fear into you ? maybe you could email him to dilute the truth a little squidgy bit so people like you are able to absorb the information much easier.

im from the uk and i watch and listen with intent to what he says, we've all got the same puppet masters u see, and what ive noticed is.... if its happeneing over the pond, its gonna happen over here sooner or later, and visa versa.

the guy's marvell, he IS our early warning system, he is giving the truth and whats the hells happening to us in its purest, most unadulterated form... i reakon i stumbled on the reason as to why he does it that way.... COS THATS HOW IT IS REALLY HAPPENING. he presents his case excellently and backs up all his claims with plenty of evdience.... whether thats film, photo, newspaper articles, GOVERMENT DOCUMENTS or just good old fashioned journalism.... either that or he's got an supremely talented band of goblins who are master forgers tooked away somewhere in texas producing this shit, which quite frankly has fewer holes that cause doubt to its authenticity that the documents the US gov fake.

maybe whats he saying is far too hardcore to sink in with some people, far to extreeme for people to be able to disect & rationalize in a 'normal way'.... which is more than understandable, cos its all 'fcuked up' pretty bad.

just think tho...

if and when all this has come to pass, and IF we manage to stop fully whats been plotted and planned for 100's & 100's of years... then i think your gonna find the likes of your alex jones, david icke's etc, the proper 'freedom fighters' of the this world, going down in the annuls of history as the true hero's & bastions of freedom... the people who dared to fight for what they believe in no matter what the consiquences... these are the folks, future generations will be learning about in history classes.

ask yourself.....

how many of the super rich ruling elite are actually sueing these investigators for ANY of these supposidly untrue and very slanderous accusations and also trying to get them gagged regarding the subject ? none of em cos they cant risk more exposure by dragging it thru all thru the public court systems..... its whats called... damage limitation

how many of these 'investigators' are actually been put into mental institutions nowadays because of these ludicrus tales they are telling ?.... none of em, so they cant be 'nutcases' for spouting what they do. they tried the 'nutter' route with david icke at the beginning didnt they, constantly bullied in the street and in the media.... and low and behold... a few years down the line... all the 'nonesense' he wrote about.... prooved to be pretty goddam correct, suddenly he started making alot of sense and the whole episode of ridicule soon stopped and people started to listen and not take the piss more.

so that only leaves 1 more possible explaination, a reason that 1 or 2 of the contributers to this thread just cant see to grasp.... if theyre not sued or gagged and theyre not mentally unstable... then they must be tellin the thruth or what they are saying is closer to the truth than the ruling elite are comfortable with.

also remember... even those who are on the payrolls of govs, those payed to warp the truth and muddy peoples perseptions, have to of initially based what they are saying on the truth, and then they distort the facts to fit their agenda... even these people need to be listened to imo and not just swept under the carpet.... these people know more that they are telling, and when liars are 'under stress', ie.. when they are being pushed for answers in interviews etc etc, they often make crucial slips that more that add weight to what the likes of alex jones & co. are saying.

the worst thing u can do is to label jones a looney and label what he says as just scaremongering.... u have to keep an open mind regardless... you'd be the looney if u didnt!

to they guy who said he's on the cia payroll... have u got any proof / links u can share to back up those claims ? i really like to see em if at all possible before i retreat back into the shadows :)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Writer

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm » by Huge1234

same must be true for the likes of art bell & george noory too... all working for the cia, who owns premiere radio ?

its not like any of these shows have mysteriously had power cuts or guests on the phone cut off when they are releasing sensitive information.

imo these shows are still on air cos they attract one or two listeners, which brings in the money... so i see that as a purely business decison, and the fact theres a huge market for this material... i reakon if they to c2c etc of the air, that could spark a civil war in the US lol.

with that mentioned... i also think because the US is rushing headlong into the nwo way of things 1st, thus trying to prove that the nwo is stronger than the strongest, making the transition in other countries that much easier... i think its the US people who need to unite and to be the 1st to fight back at this and defeat it before its gets outta hand... getting rid of secret masters is showing the ultimate message of freedom to that the US peoples can give to the world, that will wake the people wake up by the billions.... and then they will follow suite cleansing their political no gooders.

i still would mind seeing any links to web pages etc that you saw, that actually prove jones is a snidey operator... maybe the name of a book, or person who said so :))

Writer

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm » by Qiqiba

Well, burgler, I've just done a little research and found nothing on Jones and CIA, ABC etc. I'm not any fan of the guy, I don't agree with everything he says, but kinda like him. Still, if he's a disinfo agent, I want to know. So, stop paternalizing us and share what you know: sources, baby, sources. Otherwise, well, your claims are becoming suspicious...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 am » by Huge1234

burgler wrote:baaaa baaaaa, hopeless sheep. enjoy being led to your doom. i guess its true. ignorence is bliss.

i think this totally accurately sums up this guy and his views... :)

i hate to be the one that points this out... but arent the hopeless baa baa sheep those who remain blissfully ignorant ?.

maybe it was a mis-type of some kind, possibly bought on because he was side tracked, possibly involving a tethered sheep.... which somehow managed to wriggle free from its velcro prision whilst he was trying to type... 'enjoy being led to your doom. i guess its true, ignorance is bliss'... some people find multi-tasking actually to be quite difficult...

shit!... now i can get the imagery of this dood trying to catch is wooly friend.... panta round his ankles... 'benny hill' stylee :D (not a joke everyone will get straight away, some may need to take a jolly accross to googletube too see what im going on about)

i hope he realises, after the shits hit the fan... we gonna have to build alot more secure units to house him & the others who wont be able to cope after their tiny little bubbles of reality finally goes ..... POP!.... dont worry tho m8, we'll make it as comfortable for you as possible during your therapy... therell be re-runs of jerry springer been played all day long for ya to watch, we'll try to keep some familiararity to your daily routine so you dont get stressed out too much :) .... who knows, seeing all those long lost family members on tv will probably be good for your morale...

for that last section, i was actually gonna say that "it would probably help keep your pecker up'.... but i thought it mighta been a bit too distasteful to use that kinda terminology in the same sentence that contains the words.... jerry springer & family members... especially after the sheep comments..... im far too nice a person to even imply anything remotely that :P

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm » by Iwgmac8

huge1234 wrote:
burgler wrote:baaaa baaaaa, hopeless sheep. enjoy being led to your doom. i guess its true. ignorence is bliss.

i think this totally accurately sums up this guy and his views... :)

:P

Yep. Liked the sheepshagger references too. Guy needs to do his bleating somewhere else. Show us your proof, Lambchops .
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Writer

PostFri Aug 29, 2008 4:19 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext