ALEX JONES - AKA BULLSHITTER

Writer

PostSat Aug 30, 2008 6:34 pm » by Comeonwtf9

Oh, so you're pointing at the fact that he keeps quiet about the Zionists, etc. as the reason that he's a disinfo agent.

Well of course he isn't going to mention that stuff; consider who his audience is mostly made up of. It's the only way that you can get people to really listen on a regular basis. Rense loses people as soon as they hear him mention that kind of stuff because they're simply not ready for it.

This is why I consider Jones' stuff as being entry-level material, so I believe that calling him a disinfo agent is an erroneous charge. IMO, he's not that bad because he at least wakes people up to the fact that there's a whole secret world out there, mainly starting w/ the 9/11 stuff, then it's up to them to do their own homework. Then again, I suppose that many of them don't, but still, I say that he's just fine for entry-level material.

Regardless, I see your point of Jones being somewhat dangerous to the movement, but you should've just come out and said what you meant. :hmmm:

BTW, I found "The Jarhead Chronicles" particularly amusing, thanks for posting that!

[Though personally, I think that he's likely only had childhood traumas, not a chemical imbalance (which is what she's suggesting). This is important because big pharma seems to have their hands in all matters related to mental health, and causes everybody to think that chemical imbalances are the sole cause of mental problems, leading them to accept taking prescription medications which, often, only mask the problem(s).]

Oh, and I saw this comment from you:

only traitors and frauds blow their mouth off on russia today!

...and I'm curious as to what you meant by it. What difference does it make as to which media outlet somebody speaks?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 am » by Truthseeker

the zionists are uppset :evil:
Voice of the White House August 29, 2008
TBR News.org – August 29, 2008

“Much wailing and rending of garments over at the Israeli Embassy over the Georgian debacle recently. It was planned that their airforce people would attack Iran during the confusion caused by the artillery bombardment in South Ossetia but the swift and totally unanticipated Russian response took everyone by surprise. Putin’s people captured all kinds of highly sensitive documents and the Bush people are terrified about what might turn up. Israel is furious and at more than loss of equipment and documents. They had been pushing the feeble-minded McCain into putting the detestable Joe Lieberman onto the ticked at VP because it is obvious that McCain would never finish his first term and Israel would have one of her strongest supporters in the Oval Office. McCain had promised a US attack on Iran but this is not to be, given the disaster in Georgia so the garments are rent and the ashes cast while the Israelis look for someone else to pull their chestnuts out of a fire of their own making.”
www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2870.htm

See our Inside the White House archive:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/category.asp?id=41

A Complete Copy of the Voice of the White House from TBR News April 18, 2004- December 29, 2005

Printer friendly version Email this article to a friend

Last updated 30/08/2008

Homepage

Writer

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 am » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 pm » by Rodsp

I just started listening to Alex Jones a week or two ago and absolutely love his show! I watched his live feeds from the DNC and thought he was absolutely brilliant! I cannot wait to see his live feeds from the GOP convention.
Rodsp
There are three different currencies that ensure our Liberty:
1. Gold
2. Silver
3. brass and Lead
Follow me at http://twitter.com/rodsp

Writer

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm » by Truthseeker

alex jones and co your number 1 tell the truth always the corprate networks suck .
switch ure tv off when there news comes on .
if there ratings are zero ,
they will loose so everyone get your news from the truth ,
find the facts ask watch and listen to the internett ,
but watch out for false news ,
there going to try and take the nett off you
so alex jones ron paul and jessie ventura ,and any person who stands for the truth and against the corprate media ,
dont trust fox news sky news the bbc etc
listen for and find the truth .
when ever you see news check out whos saying it its easy to do with the internett see if they do speak the truth or if they are telling you lies
so find the truth seekers and become one your self .
power with the people not the media
the media is evil :evil:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 6:29 pm » by Kurious

Alex Jones is a turd whether he speaks the truth or not is irrelevant he just a horrible turd of a man.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 2:45 am » by Truthseeker

how can he be a turd if anyones a turd its you .
you no brainer :evil: kkkkkkk arios
if you could try and save some of your aspatane mobile cell phone brain cells from being destroyed .you might learn somthing from people like alex and alex .
so drink ure flouride and try to rember where you live .
the brain cells you have will soon disapear once gone ure be bushies pup. :idea:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 pm » by Kurious

truthseeker wrote:how can he be a turd if anyones a turd its you .
you no brainer :evil: kkkkkkk arios
if you could try and save some of your aspatane mobile cell phone brain cells from being destroyed .you might learn somthing from people like alex and alex .
so drink ure flouride and try to rember where you live .
the brain cells you have will soon disapear once gone ure be bushies pup. :idea:

Use your brain cells & read between the lines of my brief comment & you will see that I find his points of view irrelevant but I'm seriously offended by the type of person he comes across as ie a scaremonger & in my book that makes you turd.

Why cant he convey his so called truth message in a manner that wont put people off ? He just comes off like your stereotypical loud mouthed American religious type fruit cake & his so called message is obscured by his ridiculous approach to public speaking. It's easy to get people riled up by shouting but something about his manner is off putting (some will say that's why he's so good) & doesn't give the chance of a decent debate because he gets all heated & in your face then instead of wanting to talk or listen to him I personally would just want to knock him out to give my ringing ears a break.

Her's the idiot shouting at a woman in public, listen to him shout to get the attention of his supporters so he can feel safer whilst indulging his lunatic style.

[disclosetv]http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/7643/Alex_Jones_confronts_Michelle_Malkin_in_Denver/[/disclosetv]

Like I say I don't care if he's telling the truth or not it's a pity that if he privileged to know such information it's lost amongst his annoying ranting.

Oh & truthseeker your spellchecker appears to be fucked maybe you should have spent some of those precious brain cells in downloading a new one, also see if they have a grammar plug in to !

Thanks for your time..
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Writer

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 7:56 pm » by Comeonwtf9

Okay, this crap has too far Burgler, you're just wrong if your calling him a "disinfo agent"; I'll say that again: You're wrong.

It seems as if your delicate ego has been offended simply because he tells Russia Today about how our media is controlled by corporations, and, as a result, many US citizens are brainwashed. So, you choose to label him a "traitor" because he's telling the truth to a foreign media outlet so that they will understand the situation that we, the US people, are dealing with? :top:

Kurious, I respect your opinion which is that he's a "turd" :lol: . I disagree with it, but at least it's a legitimate criticism which is based upon his behavior in a given situation. I suppose that I would point out something, in regard to your question, which is as follows:

Why cant he convey his so called truth message in a manner that wont put people off?

I'd ask you to put yourself in his shoes: You have all of this information, but, in the past, you've been ridiculed/slandered/libeled over, over, and over. As a result of this constant ridicule/slander/libel, you tend to stay in "defense mode" when disseminating said information, so you're always feeling as if you're about to be attacked once you've had your say. Take all of that into account before proceeding: Now, you are in the midst of a very negative/tense atmosphere, and have limited time with regard to the scenario (which you've pointed out): There's a person walking by who's been pushing propaganda onto the people, by way of mass corporate media outlets. This propaganda has aided in the destruction of your country economically, morally, etc. by way of encouraging/brainwashing people into allowing their elected officials (whether said "officials" were actually selected according to the people's will is a different matter) unnecessary wars with corporate interests in mind (i.e. weapons manufacturers and oil companies). Also, this particular person has suggested (and encouraged) the idea of putting those who disagree with her into prison camps.

Now, taking all of that into account: Couldn't you understand how he could come across as a "turd"? I mean, surely you've been in a similar situation; I'm sure that most of us have.

I'm not saying that he's a pleasant guy; I have no problem with the idea that he may be a complete jackass or "turd" :lol: (That word always me laugh). I'm saying that:

1. He's NOT a disinfo agent
2. He's trying as best he can to get the truth out. This may not be the best manner in any given situation, but it's what he's used to, and it does work (part of the time, at least).

PreviousNext