ALEX JONES - AKA BULLSHITTER

Writer

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 8:39 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 8:25 am » by Vulcanic

truthsekr76 wrote:Alex Jones is a great American hero! I agree....the guy who started this thread must be a bush/mccain supporter. Or maybe he is just a drone for the redumbicans!! :top: :top: :top:

:flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 1:58 pm » by Mystery207

goodfella23 wrote:ALEX JONES IS A SCAREMONGERER WHO MAKES A VERY RICH LIVING FROM HIS OVER THE TOP ACCUSATIONS???!!!
DISCUSS!!!
Don't you worry your mine about this. The powers that be! Will put down any and all sorts of free speech. No matter what side Jones is on. Enjoy the rift while you can still complain. Maybe your pissed that he does not support the ufo alien theory :scary:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 pm » by Qiqiba

burgler wrote:seven years i've spent, looking for reason. i've found nothing. and i mean NOTHING!

Ekhm... Aren't you proving yourself wrong here, burgler? :wink:

burgler wrote: i see hoards of smart people flock to whatever spews from his mouth in the name of truth. but to get that truth you gotta pay see all the proof he has. i find that very disturbing that someone looking for truth would have to line his pockets to find it. i've said it before, and i'll say it again. PROVE ME WRONG!

Simple. I'm not an American. I've got a lot of useful info from Jones and never had to pay him even a penny, because what's in his archives is also available in other spaces for free. You go to pay him when you want to donate him, otherwise you just don't have to do this.

Period. Now, you prove me wrong.

burgler wrote: i'll give you one more example. pick three of his radio shows. any three you like. grab a pin and paper. take notes and you will find three things, problem, reaction, and solution. where have you heard that before?

Well, burgler, now you grab a pin and paper, and take notes any time your child is trying to convince you i.e. to buy him/her a cone of icecream... YOU WILL FIND THESE THREE THINGS: problem, reaction, solution. What does it prove?

That your child works secretly for NWO?! :o

No. That your child is a normal human being = THINKS and uses rethorics! :)

Not every behavioral model pointed out by David Icke (or any other real disinfo agent) must be necessary a NWO only tool. ;)

And finally:

the only thing quite clear about you is that you are in paranoic fear of Jews, Jesuits and Catholics (so is truthseeker). I still don't know why and I don't care, but have you noticed it looks kinda... religious?

Peace to the peaceful :D

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm » by Truthseeker

your great leader bush is dum ure dum if you can not see that the people out there who are trying to inform you and otheres of the mess your leader as got you into ,even today dick the chaney as gone to georgia promising the idiot leader he can join nato and the eec if he lets them use his country for a retreat for second home owners from israiel and the pipe line must run freely so the oil can flow into the big american gas guzling cars out there,the bankrupt corporation of america owned by the city of london will soon be in such a mess ,if russia and china stop dealing in dollars usa will be just like pakistan a third world tin pot nuclear state ..so people like ron paul alex jones ,jessie ventura ,and more out there need to be listened to ,if you listen to oriely and co on fox news then your doomed .
alex jones shouts yes he gets realy exited yes but ,if he didnt inform you and otheres will you take is place ,and walk in the danger of bieng killed by the corporation thugs out there ,
look what they did to the twin towers ,look what there doing bush and chaney should be in jail war criminals going around as if they own the world .there just like me and you ,so dont think there above the law of the land and the law of god if he exists ,
so alex shout shout ron paul for president :idea:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 pm » by Truthseeker

Georgia airfields earmarked for war on Iran

Press TV – September 3, 2008

Georgia permitted Israel to use two military airfields for 'a potential pre-emptive strike' against Iranian nuclear sites, a report says.

An Israeli F-16I

The revelation came after Georgia's offensive into South Ossetia in early August prompted Russia to march its Special Forces into the region, United Press International reported.

Russian Special Forces raided the airfields - in addition to other Israeli facilities in southern Georgia -, where Israeli drones were captured.

According to the report, Israel had used the airfields to 'conduct recon flights over southern Russia, as well as into nearby Iran'.

"A secret agreement between Georgia and Israel had earmarked two military airfields in the south of Georgia for use by Israeli fighter-bombers in a potential pre-emptive strike against Iran," read the report.

Tel Aviv has threatened to launch air strikes against Iranian nuclear installations under the pretext that Tehran, a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), has plans to develop nuclear weaponry.

This is while the UN nuclear watchdog has confirmed that Iran enriches uranium-235 to a level of 3.7 percent - a rate consistent with the construction of a nuclear power plant. Nuclear arms production requires an enrichment level of above 90 percent.

Iran currently suffers from electricity shortage and has been forced to adopt a rationing program by scheduling power outages - of up to two hours a day - across both urban and rural areas in the country.

In early June, Israel conducted a military maneuver over the eastern Mediterranean and Greece in preparation, according to Pentagon officials, for an aerial bombardment of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Over 100 Israeli F-16s and F-15s partook in the exercise, which spanned some 900 miles, roughly the distance between their airfields and a nuclear enrichment facility in the central Iranian city of Natanz.

"(The Georgian airfields) would sharply reduce the distance Israeli fighter-bombers would have to fly to hit targets in Iran," continued the report.

Israel, in return, has been providing Georgia's pro-Western government with considerable amounts of training and armament for its military.

Georgian Minister of Reintegration Temur Yakobashvili, an Israeli citizen, said on August 10 that Israeli efforts to strengthen the Georgian army caused Russia 'enormous damage'.

Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili declared on August 13 that 'effective' Israeli weapons would ensure his country's success in the military conflict with Russia.

MD/AA
www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=68368§ionid=351020101

Also see:
Report: Israeli Bombers Planned to Use Georgian Airfields in Iran Strike

Death from the Skies

Russian analyst points to link between Georgian attack and Iran

Printer friendly with pictures / without pictures Email this article to a friend

Last updated 04/09/2008

Homepage

Essential Reading for Newer Readers
Bloody Bill Clinton - American Caligula The real legacy of Clinton's term of office: the chilling body count of those connected with him, who died in unusual or suspicious circumstances More ...
Exposing the 'Terror Fraud': One Day in Birmingham The terror outrages in Britain last year may not have been the work of “Muslim extremists”. A series of virtually unreported events in a Birmingham hotel suggest the covert involvement of Britain’s intelligence agencies in orchestrating events More ...
Explosive Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories “[T]here was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”- Firefighter Richard Banaciski More ...
The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel Part II Written nearly twenty years ago, Jack Bernstein's words now have a prophetic ring which he paid for with his life More ...
Waco: The Untold Story. The real story behind Waco. A shocking revelation that ultimately led to the death of the man who sought to expose it, attorney Paul Wilcher. More ...
Video: David Cole at Auschwitz Now directly linked, a must see video. Watch as a young Jew demolishes the standard notion of the Holocaust, highlighting its contradictions and flaws with logic and clarity. An hour long video of absolutely essential viewing More ...
Norwegian Politician: Planet X is Incoming 2.000.000 To Go Underground This partially ties in with information from a very reliable psychic friend More ...
Recomended Reading: Prophecy I'm going to make a confession. I'm going to put a troubling matter "on the record." I do so with some hesitation, since the business under discussion could ruin whatever small reputation I may have gained, writes Joseph Cannon More ...
The Essene Gospel of Peace I Based on texts found in the Vatican library and the Royal Library of the Hapsburg’s and dated to the first century AD, the following is considered by some to be the real words of Christ More ...
Admiral Richard B. Byrd's, Diary Feb. Mar. 1947 Fact or fantasy? Admiral Richard B. Byrd's account of his flight over the North Pole and discovery of a “land beyond the poles” is legend. For those still unfamiliar with it we present his classic account and leave you to decide More ...
PDF: WTC Slide Show What caused not two but three World Trade Center skyscrapers to completely collapse on September 11, 2001? Slides prepared by Steven E. Jones Ph.D. for Physics Dept. Colloquium at Idaho State University Sept. 1, 2006 More ...
The Man Who Would Be King . Some say that Prince Michael of Albany has a more legitimate claim to the throne of England than the Windsors. Are they right? And why are the Windsors and the mainstream media delberately ignoring him? More ...

Click here: More essential reading for newer readers - ARCHIVE

Writer

PostThu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm » by Burgler

Last edited by Burgler on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 am » by Qiqiba

It's interesting, burgler, how much you want to sound like a "teacher", giving me some report card, and at the same time acting like a lonely Irish sheep looking in panic for the support of the herd:
burgler wrote: sorry moderator, but i'm gonna have to slam on this person . (i'm sure most won't mind)
on to other things. (unless truthseeker wants to chime in about you, i'm sure most won't mind about that as well)

Baaaaaaah, baaaaaaah - wasn't it you once already saying that? ;)

But "ad rem", as they say in this good, old Europe.

burgler wrote: i have shown fact after fact that proves my point and still no one of anybody here disproves my claims.
now that that is out of the way, i issue a challenge to you. give me one piece that WILL prove ALL the facts i have presented is wrong, and i'll stop bashing Jones. until then, zip it!

In one of your so-called "sources", titled "Alex Jones Exposed!
Audio Interview with Eric Phelps on "Cloak and Dagger" and much more... (Commented here by Wes Penre, Aug 17, 2007)"
on Illuminati News, where the authors say Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, Alex Jones is a Jesuit and so is Charlie Sheen, Alex Jones sells out to ABC, you can find - if you read carefully - such statement:

"Endnotes and References:

[i] Although there is much talking against Alex Jones, this article is still speculations, because we don't have the final evidence that he is a disinformation agent."

Have you noticed? Oups!

Actually, that kind of ednote sholud be put under all your "sources".

You haven't shown any fact, only speculations. That's why nobody disproves your claims. There's just nothing to disprove.

Well, if you like connecting non-existing dots, I've nothing against. Good luck. Maybe you gonna become a famous abstract artist or something. But bother me with that childish plays.

As to your 'challenge'... Read it again: it doesn't even make any sens. How on earth can one piece of proof discharge at once so many 'facts' you've presented? :? :lol:

One - ONE! - real source would make a real difference. ;)

Done. :flop:

maleman

PostFri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 am » by maleman

Well, looks like Alex Jones will be getting a lot more listeners after this. There's an old saying "Even Bad Publicity Is Still Publicity".

Additionally, if Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, wouldn't that make people like Luke Rudowski and all of the folks around the world who are seeking to pull the onion layers away agents also?

Seems to me that the powers that be have been getting an ear-full over the past 5 years thanks to Alex Jones. Wouldn't people like David Rockefeller and Nancy Pelosi rather conduct their business without the scrutinization that they now face?

Why would an agent of disinformation urge people to get into local politics and effect change in their own communities. Wouldn't an agent of disinformation steer people back to their television sets, which are proven performers?

Well, that's enough from me. Please don't call me names or dissect this letter. I'm not attacking ANY of you out there.

PreviousNext