Alex Jones: " Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes "

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:58 am » by Troll2rocks

cosmine wrote:I know,sorry Troll i can't correct my faults while i'm on the cell,neither than quote more than short text,the editor's window doesn't roll,plus my fingertips are so big it's really hard to tap the letters i want...but i'm improving. :twisted:

:cheers:

Worry not, I like most here would be lost without that little red underline that helps in the clarification of grammar.

IPhones are the worst for false dictionary correction. I stopped using mine for that very reason as it is more trouble to correct it than to just leave it :cheers:

@Eliakim, lol you touting for free services here ? Ha ha. Why would you need a bodyguard ? You are not planning on going full jihad are you ? you never go full jihad man.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 am » by Cosmine

eliakim wrote:Now Brad Pitt openly admitted on TV that he supports Ron Paul.

I like bodyguards, especially Costner. After Whitney Houston died, Kevin said he wished that he had saved her.

Would you like to be my bodyguard?

Breitbart could have done with a bodyguard. Savage told him to get a bodyguard two years ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging:

Kim honey that's so kind of you,but i have to refuse the offer,i quited that field,i now work as an antique furniture mover...Less glamourous,but it is still art somehow.

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Previous