Alex Jones: " Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes "

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:32 am » by Cosmine

No one arrest her she's my friend,i body guarded her while she was in montreal about ten years ago...GRRRRR...:twisted:

I'm serious,and no i didn't sleep whit her,i'm a pro.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 am » by Troll2rocks

cosmine wrote:No one arrest her she's my friend,i body guarded her while she was in montreal about ten years ago...GRRRRR...:twisted:

I'm serious,and no i didn't sleep whit her,i'm a pro.

I screwed her while Brad Pit was in the shower, then jumped through the window into the arms of Jessica Alba :love: while Ice Cube rapped Good day as I flew off with her into the sunset on my jet pack.

Was a good day :banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 am » by Cosmine

She's got four personal body guards,they droped her on the set in the morning driving two tinted windows suv's.
I took charge on the set,than after in the evening they come back to pick her up.
we didn't chat a lot,but she was charming...and single at the time.
She's so small and tiny that i would have been affraid to hurt her if i took her in my arms.
I think doe she felt for me...they all do...they like the confidence i irradiate...:twisted:

P.S. I body garded other stars too.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 am » by Cornbread714

cosmine wrote:She's got four personal body guards,they droped her on the set in the morning driving two tinted windows suv's.
I took charge on the set,than after in the evening they come back to pick her up.
She's so small and tiny that i would have been affraid to hurt her if i took her in my arms.
I think doe she felt for me...they all do...they like the confidence i irradiate...:twisted:

I'm always amazed at how many bodyguards, Kung Fu experts and perfect physical specimens there are on the internet.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 am » by Scottyp

Personally i think shes a pig, i wouldnt jump her if i was paid to. Now if your talking birds then Veronica zeminova is the lick. look her up people! and try and tell me im lieing. :look: :look: :look: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 am » by Cosmine

cornbread714 wrote:
cosmine wrote:She's got four personal body guards,they droped her on the set in the morning driving two tinted windows suv's.

I'm always amazed at how many bodyguards, Kung Fu experts and perfect physical specimens there are on the internet.

Yep! All of the above,plus a ginius and a demi god.

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:44 am » by Troll2rocks

cosmine wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Yep! All of the above,plus a ginius and a demi god.

*Genius

:lol:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 am » by Eliakim

Now Brad Pitt openly admitted on TV that he supports Ron Paul.

I like bodyguards, especially Costner. After Whitney Houston died, Kevin said he wished that he had saved her.

Would you like to be my bodyguard?

Breitbart could have done with a bodyguard. Savage told him to get a bodyguard two years ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 am » by Cosmine

I know,sorry Troll i can't correct my faults while i'm on the cell,neither than quote more than short text,the editor's window doesn't roll,plus my fingertips are so big it's really hard to tap the letters i want...but i'm improving. :twisted:

Next