Alex Jones-chemtrails

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm » by Towelie

Goverment document hr2977, check out section 7 it mentions them in there.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm » by Drextin

towelie wrote:Goverment document hr2977, check out section 7 it mentions them in there.
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

You do realize that the document mentions chemtrails in the same breath as laser canons and plasma weapons only because they are covering the bases for undeveloped systems.

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

Those are all theoretical weapon systems. By the way did you know this is the document that the whole chemtrail conspiracy originated from? Yep you are reading what some paranoid mind read and decided that chemtrails were real.

As I said the guy who first started the conspiracy was a green freak. Most of us would have picked something like the alien technology or the tectonic one but him being what he was opted for the one that screams pollution. His whole motive was to get planes out of the sky.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm » by TheDuck

1) Don't grief alex jones

2) Don't be ignorant

3) Go and research every aspect of the subject you are discussing before you go and taint what others are saying they unlike you are only telling you what they know is true and even post the videos as to why the believe this you on the other hand blindly push forward your own opinions without a shred of evidence to back it. anyway watch the sky's just after 8:45pm uk time if you wanna see glowing orange 'orbs' and sometimes blue 'orbs' which are usually higher in the sky but hard to distinguish from stars unless you see them moving so therefore it is easier to see the glowing orange ones. please dont be ignorant and call me a crackpot peace, chemtrails are REAL aliens are REAL and the NWO is REAL and is being implemented now.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 pm » by Drextin

theduck wrote:1) Don't grief alex jones

2) Don't be ignorant

3) Go and research every aspect of the subject you are discussing before you go and taint what others are saying they unlike you are only telling you what they know is true and even post the videos as to why the believe this you on the other hand blindly push forward your own opinions without a shred of evidence to back it. anyway watch the sky's just after 8:45pm uk time if you wanna see glowing orange 'orbs' and sometimes blue 'orbs' which are usually higher in the sky but hard to distinguish from stars unless you see them moving so therefore it is easier to see the glowing orange ones. please dont be ignorant and call me a crackpot peace, chemtrails are REAL aliens are REAL and the NWO is REAL and is being implemented now.

So it's ok for you to claim I'm ignorant and blindly pushing forward my opinions but you ask not to be called names yourself.

Not sure what the whole orb things is about. Red ones. Blue ones. How are they connected to chemtrails?

Also I'm not pushing forward my opinion........I'm shoving facts into people's faces. There is a subtle difference my friend.

Not one person here has or will ever have any proof of chemtrails as they pawn them off as. Show me the real science. Show me this over abundance of proof that isn't just another insane rant by the same people profiting from these scams. Show me something with conclusive proof. Not some obscure report that doesn't say what you think it says.

Can ya do that for me? Everyone wants to see your proof but no one has concrete proof of their own.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm » by Towelie

There not all theoretical, infact there all pretty much believable, "if we dont develop these weapons our enemy will" i hate this way of thinking, but it is how the military works. Ive never seen much(personaly) with chem-trails appart from once there was a big X above my house, but chem-trail con-trail i dont realy know they look the same now as they always did to me, but i never pay attension to whats flying overhead.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 pm » by Taiff

I cant say whats going on up there but they are doing something.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD97ECHLG1

http://acrf-campaign.arm.gov/isdac/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... edhabitats

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/

who knows whats really going on but my guess would be something.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 pm » by TheDuck

Search orange ufo on this site then u will know what i'm going on about ok! and so u havn't watched the youtube vid of some government official declining to comment on chemtrails as the research is still ongoing! as i said before research all aspects before you comment not just what you want to hear.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm » by Drextin

theduck wrote:Search orange ufo on this site then u will know what i'm going on about ok! and so u havn't watched the youtube vid of some government official declining to comment on chemtrails as the research is still ongoing! as i said before research all aspects before you comment not just what you want to hear.

Actually I've done some major research on the subject. Unlike you though I don't limit myself to only those who believe in chemtrails or at least want you to.

So you need to research all aspects because my aspects are in a row. I use real science and common sense to light my path. What is it you use?

Do you honestly believe that a few conspiracy videos are going to change my mind? Sorry. I'm not that weak minded.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:
theduck wrote:Search orange ufo on this site then u will know what i'm going on about ok! and so u havn't watched the youtube vid of some government official declining to comment on chemtrails as the research is still ongoing! as i said before research all aspects before you comment not just what you want to hear.

Actually I've done some major research on the subject. Unlike you though I don't limit myself to only those who believe in chemtrails or at least want you to.

So you need to research all aspects because my aspects are in a row. I use real science and common sense to light my path. What is it you use?

Do you honestly believe that a few conspiracy videos are going to change my mind? Sorry. I'm not that weak minded.

Hey Drex,you're pretty new to all this stuff are'nt you :lol: ...i dont know what part of CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL you dont quite understand,anyways,perhaps it's the marijuana :oops: ...I'm sure you'll be like many people who use this site,you'll stick around for a few weeks,months at best,rant a bit about how open minded you are and bog off to god knows where :bang; .....You don't actually seem to be doing any REAL RESEARCH or serious study into chemtrails and the NWO :oops: ...it's all out in open view now undisputable scarilly enough... :help: more now than ever before...google NWO,georgia guidestones/uk chemtrail spraying....damn...it's really easy. :clapper:
PEACE :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 pm » by Cornbread714

Sanest chemtrail discussion I've seen
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext