Alex Jones-chemtrails

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 pm » by Theshee

Chemtrails are NOT like they used to be years ago, as in one and the same. :rtft: I live near an international airport, have done all my life. Ive also been a sky watcher all my life too. These are different and yes they do last longer than 'normal' contrails. I have no idea why the spraying is happening but DONT believe its to kill people off. There are some crazy idea's to why they are happening, really crazy idea's but amongst it all, chemtrails are real.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm » by Drextin

Hey Drex,you're pretty new to all this stuff are'nt you :lol: ...i dont know what part of CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL you dont quite understand,anyways,perhaps it's the marijuana :oops: ...I'm sure you'll be like many people who use this site,you'll stick around for a few weeks,months at best,rant a bit about how open minded you are and bog off to god knows where :bang; .....You don't actually seem to be doing any REAL RESEARCH or serious study into chemtrails and the NWO :oops: ...it's all out in open view now undisputable scarilly enough... :help: more now than ever before...google NWO,georgia guidestones/uk chemtrail spraying....damn...it's really easy. :clapper:
PEACE :lol:

Yeah man I've done absolutely no research. All that material included in my replies, all that proof and common sense is just a figment of my imagination

Why is it the only proof you guys can come up with is another conspiracy video? Seems to me unless someone is telling you what to think you don't have a clue.

You are being controlled without a chemtrails help...........what does that say about you?

I know what the NWO is and I know what chemtrails are. No need to google.

Notice how the only argument you have is either I am a disinfo agent or just someone who is here to start trouble before running off? A sure sign someone is brainwashed.

Patrick Minnis, an atmospheric scientist with NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, is quoted in USA Today as saying that logic is not exactly a real selling point for most chemtrail proponents: "If you try to pin these people down and refute things, it's, 'Well, you're just part of the conspiracy', he said."[7]

Sound familiar sparky?

Nothing is "out there" except water vapor and ice crystals, say irritated scientists who study contrails. Some, such as Minnis, are outraged enough by the claims of chemtrail believers that they have trolled Internet chat rooms to correct misinformation or have gotten into arguments with callers.

"Conspiracy nonsense," snorts Kenneth Sassen, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Utah. "These things are at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in the atmosphere. They're tiny particles. They're not going to affect anyone."

The cloud-forming contrails that conspiracy theorists find so ominous are "perfectly natural," Minnis says. The odd grid and parallel-line patterns are easily explained as contrails blown together by the wind, scientists say.

Your move.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 pm » by Hesop

Kinda gets to be like the UFO thing. As much disinfo exists as real info. That is a fact. I grew up in a time that these were never seen. When I did first see them, it was obvious they were not ordinary by any means. On several occaisions, the weather affected the material, and it clumped together, falling to the ground. I collected much of it.
Some was sent to a lab at Berkley. Some ended up in the hands of a retired White House Chief of Staff, that said it was a health hazard, due to the large amounts of heavy metals present. Many goverment officials have claimed there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. I personally didn't own a computer during these beginning years. Or even have use of one.
They also have made the same claims concerning UFO's.
Obama and his staff have now come out and suggested the use of "pollutants" to combat global warming. they are called "pollutants" due to adverse effects on health. Maybe, this has already been going on for quite some time.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/5003186

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 pm » by Pindz

MY TODAY CHEMTRAILS PROOF IS HERE MAN !!! :rtft:

YOU CAN VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 5:56 am » by Eaganthorn

Well, no conspiracy video from me on this subject, but I do digress back to the definition thing and counter your comment, Drex, on exhaust, pollution and persistent chemical trails of today that differ from trails prior to sixties and seventies.

Dow Chemicals began manufacturing a new line of aviation fuel additives for the commercial airlines to address growing concerns of static discharge in the newer fuel systems which in turn called for the creation of new corrosion inhibitors, a notable side effect of these new additives were the persistent trails.

People do notice these things.

Again it isn’t a conspiracy unless people conspire to deny it exists.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm » by Drextin

eaganthorn wrote:Well, no conspiracy video from me on this subject, but I do digress back to the definition thing and counter your comment, Drex, on exhaust, pollution and persistent chemical trails of today that differ from trails prior to sixties and seventies.

Dow Chemicals began manufacturing a new line of aviation fuel additives for the commercial airlines to address growing concerns of static discharge in the newer fuel systems which in turn called for the creation of new corrosion inhibitors, a notable side effect of these new additives were the persistent trails.

People do notice these things.

Again it isn’t a conspiracy unless people conspire to deny it exists.

Actually man you are absolutely right. I dug a little deeper and found a expert at nasa who was addressing the chemtrail story and he said that some of the newer additives did make the contrail last longer in certain conditions. Not all aircrafts use the same chemicals so it varies from plane to plane and area.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:Actually man you are absolutely right. I dug a little deeper and found a expert at nasa who was addressing the chemtrail story and he said that some of the newer additives did make the contrail last longer in certain conditions. Not all aircrafts use the same chemicals so it varies from plane to plane and area.

Right, so there is some credibility to the chemtrail thing but it isn't as big a drama as so many would like to think. That said, I seriously doubt if the chemtrails seen above us on any given day are responsible for anything more than an occasional sneeze, if that.

Just like every thing else that is hotly debated, there are small pieces of truth that get blown out of proportion, then to counter that reaction somebody goes into denial, than that fuels a conspiracy theory and before you know it, you have two extreme and polarized sides of an issue and people start repeating the rhetoric they best accept. All the while the real truth is simple, easy to explain and somewhere in the middle.

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm » by Drextin

Eh, I agree to a point. The fact they may show different characteristics with certain chemicals does not constitute a whole new definition of the same process.

They are still contrails by definition. Labeling them chemtrails simply because they may have newer additives, no matter what side of the argument you are on, is implying something that isn't real.

While the build up of the exhaust from planes causes pollution it no more needs a new classification than a car's exhaust.

Since chemtrails dissipate in the air, never reaching the ground for the most part, they would be so diluted that no real health issue outside of pollution itself is evident. So again renaming them chemtrails is redundant since all contrails are made the same way.

The fact they last longer actually is of a disadvantage for anyone seeking to spray us with mind control agents. The longer they remain in the air the less potent they become.

I get your point though. Which is there may be a real concern but not of the conspiracy kind.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 5:35 pm » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:Eh, I agree to a point. The fact they may show different characteristics with certain chemicals does not constitute a whole new definition of the same process.

I get your point though. Which is there may be a real concern but not of the conspiracy kind.

Tomato, potato, a rose, really, what is in a name? So a few people want to call it one thing while a few others want to call it something else, it is not an issue as long as everybody understands the facts. And just to be concise with the purest of definitions, a condensation trail is in fact a chemical trail in any form, regardless of the amount of additives, but I think you and I do understand each other well enough.

IMHO, the main thing is to resolve what a person my think about the trail and the effect it may or may not have on the people or the environment. Again it is unlikely that a chemtrail will produce anything more than a sneeze if that and I have never witnessed a chemtrail actually falling to the ground. If I ever do, I will leave the area immediately.

As far as perceptions go, there was an issue with an additive produced by Shell to fight bacterial/fungal growth in the aviation fuels that had a 25 year half life. Shell had the chemical engineers to reformulate the additive to a shorter half life of only 1 year. This came after a published correlation of outbreaks of red tide near airports on or near saltwater bays.

Independent studies suggested the additive may have contributed to the outbreaks of red tide by killing off the bacteria associated with the algae that becomes red tide. And while the concentration of the additive was so low as to not possibly be the cause, several environmentalists supporting the study suggested that the long half life was causing a sufficient build up of the compound in the local waters to effect the algae.

Were these studies actually accurate, I would tend to think the additive found its way to the waters through spills rather than through the exhaust, but the perceptions of the masses and the desire of Shell to maintain a positive public image prompted the expeditious change to the formula.

Stories such as these enter into the urban legend conscience and become the foundation of irrational fear and suspicion. Often they become distorted by fertile imaginations and lead to the knee jerk reactions I mentioned earlier whereas the polarization begins to take place.

God is Science.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 6:22 pm » by Drextin

I ran across a couple of stories similar to what you posted. In each one it was ultimately ruled that there wasn't large enough amounts to affect the environment. But your theory on spills is intriguing and plausible.

My only objection with calling them chemtrails is the ammunition given to the conspiracy side of the argument. I think as you said we understand each other well enough though.

PreviousNext