Alex Jones-chemtrails

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm » by TheDuck

drextin wrote:
theduck wrote:Search orange ufo on this site then u will know what i'm going on about ok! and so u havn't watched the youtube vid of some government official declining to comment on chemtrails as the research is still ongoing! as i said before research all aspects before you comment not just what you want to hear.

Actually I've done some major research on the subject. Unlike you though I don't limit myself to only those who believe in chemtrails or at least want you to.

So you need to research all aspects because my aspects are in a row. I use real science and common sense to light my path. What is it you use?

Do you honestly believe that a few conspiracy videos are going to change my mind? Sorry. I'm not that weak minded.

U TALK A BIT O SHIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOME CONSPIRACY VIDEOS THIS IS A FUCKIN NEWS REPORTER/OFFICIAL SAYING THESE THINGS NOT SOME CONSPIRATOR SO AGAIN I SAY WATCH THE VIDEO SOME PEOPLE CALL YOU A DIS-INFO AGENT :shock: YOUR PROBABLY NOT BUT YOU SURE ACT LIKE ONE LOOK AT THE SKY'S I KNOW WHAT A CLOUD LOOKS LIKE DO YOU REALLY?

AND WTF DO YOU MEAN REAL SCIENCE YOU MEAN THE SCIENCE THAT CAN'T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX?

YOU MEAN THE SCIENCE WHICH DOUBTED FREE ENERGY,LIFE ELSEWHERE ETC.. ETC..

I'M QUITE SCIENTIFICALLY MINDED ARE YOU?

C6H12O6 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H2O (I KNEW THIS AT 11)

DO U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS MY FRIEND?

THAT IS WHAT YOU PERFORM EVERY DAY,BALANCED OF COURSE!

I HOPE ONE DAY YOU REALIZE YOUR WRONG AND YOU CAN HELP THE REST OF US

I LIKE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE DON'T REFER TO THESE THINGS AS CONSPIRACY'S AS THEY ARE HAPPENING NOW!

TO ME IT WOULD ONLY BE A CONSPIRACY IF IT WERE NOT TRUE

THE THINGS YOU ARE SAYING ARE CLOUDING THE ISSUE SPREAD THE REAL MESSAGE MAN!

IF ALL OF US ARE WRONG THIS WOULDN'T BE A BAD THING IT WOULD BE A FANTASTIC THING UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

DAMN I WISH WE WERE WRONG! :(

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm » by Drjones

Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.
NWO=Real,doh. :hmmm:
Chemtrails=REAL,doh :hmmm:
UFO's=REAL(But we are not entirely 100% sure what exactly they are).Governments cover the info up as best they can-FACT. :hmmm:
What have i missed.Oh yeah 911 WAS AN INSIDE job-FACT,if you have some common sense :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm » by TheDuck

Spot on Mr Jones and we can't say what the ufo's are because there are sooooooo many types some most likely way more advanced than others.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.
UFO's=REAL(But we are not entirely 100% sure what exactly they are).Governments cover the info up as best they can-FACT. :hmmm:
What have i missed.Oh yeah 911 WAS AN INSIDE job-FACT,if you have some common sense :sunny:

Well after your most inappropriate comment on slushpups mod thread I'm sure you will be here for a long time whining about how many posts you've made and how that makes you qualified for a mod position. Anyone who thinks that the number of posts they make is equal to someone who actually is respected for their views is doomed to a pathetic existence.

If slushpup were to take a position that there was real evidence to support chemtrails as you claim them to be..........I would listen. He has earned my respect. You have earned my disdain. If you said the sky was blue..........I would feel the urge to go on a campaign to prove it was red.

I won't keep you I am sure you have a lot more whining to do over not being a mod. :(
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:
drjones wrote:Good post Duck,i would'nt worry about Drextin,he'll be on this site for a few months,tops and then go quietly into the night thinking all this nwo/chemtrail stuff is nonsense and unprovable.So good luck to him,he is entitled to that,he is entitled to be a moron,i don't have a problem with that,it is his choice.Like i say if he is here this time next year i'd be very very very suprised to say the least.

Well after your most inappropriate comment on slushpups mod thread I'm sure you will be here for a long time whining about how many posts you've made and how that makes you qualified for a mod position. Anyone who thinks that the number of posts they make is equal to someone who actually is respected for their views is doomed to a pathetic existence.

If slushpup were to take a position that there was real evidence to support chemtrails as you claim them to be..........I would listen. He has earned my respect. You have earned my disdain. If you said the sky was blue..........I would feel the urge to go on a campaign to prove it was red.

I won't keep you I am sure you have a lot more whining to do over not being a mod. :(

Hey Drex,i'm absolutely over the moon m8 that i have earned your disdain :lol: Great word use by the way...10/10 for THAT :flop:
As for the thing..(Sigh)...again about Slushpup,are you going to ask him to get engaged to you m8-i've heard theres a little white chapel in Vegas that does really quick marridges :lol: Anyway you ARE right about one thing,firstly,i just dont have enough time on here to justify truly EVERYTHING but yes the amount of posts should not be the REAL issue,QUALITY should be more important :!: ,i speak from the heart,i say what i feel and i really don't give a rats ass if people like yourself disagree with it,sure i'll listen to your views,but humanity as a species is WAAAY beyond all that BS now,look at the world around you,it's crazy,don't you think it's time to start doing something about it rather than looking to nit pick someone like me on some website in the back of beyond :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm » by Drextin

Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 4:46 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

I would think if you were so concerned about the world the last thing on your mind would be whether you had more posts than someone else. So who has their priorities backwards?

Look m8 you've got it all wrong...i'm sure you will check out my other post and come to your senses...enough fighting and ego comparing....i'm NOT here for THAT shit...the truth is why i/we are all here...fighting gmo crops,the fluoride in the water,the new world order..all that stuff,let's get our energies on THAT,that's if that's your thing,which i hope it is :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 5:28 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:
drextin wrote:Well I live in the real world.......I call it reality. There is something going on but that does not mean I have to believe everything that comes down the pipe. Especially from bad sources.

Look m8 you've got it all wrong...i'm sure you will check out my other post and come to your senses...enough fighting and ego comparing....i'm NOT here for THAT shit...the truth is why i/we are all here...fighting gmo crops,the fluoride in the water,the new world order..all that stuff,let's get our energies on THAT,that's if that's your thing,which i hope it is :flop:

While I'm not here to fight gmo, nwo, ufo, mofos or any other o I agree that our energies are better spent on other things.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 6:08 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:
drjones wrote:

While I'm not here to fight gmo, nwo, ufo, mofos or any other o I agree that our energies are better spent on other things.

Awesome,if you don't mind me asking then m8...this is the $56million question...lol...then WHY are you here,not on Earth but disclose if you are not here for the NWO,UFOs etc
THAT would be enlightening,thank you,i love you like a brother now,so cheers :hugging: :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm » by Drextin

I'm really not any different than anyone else on the site. I believe something big is going to happen within the next few years or a series of extraordinary events.

But here is where my approach differs.

I come to the site untarnished. I have no preconceived notions.

Because I am unbiased to the many different conspiracies floating around, I'm free to be convinced by an overwhelming truth.

PreviousNext