Alex Jones-chemtrails

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 1:33 pm » by Drjones

Seems that good ol Alex is having a passion for the chemtrails these past few days...and AFTER the NEW Obama movie out(Yes the sequel to The Obama Deception) he's immediately doing a movie about chemtrails.I can't wait.
For the moment check out- :flop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNleHr8JKWc

For some reason i cannot use the youtube link function so that you can watch the video here. :headscratch:

Don't talk about the weather documentary- http://www.truthring.org/2008/10/dont-t ... e-weather/

Also be sure to check out- http://newyorkskywatch.com/ for irrefutable proof as far as i am concerned of the present chemtrail operation :help: and also http://www.californiaskywatch.com/

And sign up here- http://www.toxicskies.com/ (Did anyone ever manage to ge this movie) :?:
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm » by Drjones

sheeple wrote:I am not sure whether I am fully correct but I have never seen chemtrails in most of the Asian region when I am staying there. That's why I am wondering about the purpose of spraying this stuff over selected parts of the world...

Check out the links i posted m8.....the UK government have admitted they covertly sprayed us between 1949-1979 :scary: ADMITTED :scary:
Are they still doing it...you damn right they are :censored:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE

The MoD has admitted that much of the UK was sprayed with dangerous bacteria in secret biological trials. Among others, these bacteria include:

E. COLI
BACILLUS GLOBGGI - which mimics ANTHRAZ
ZINC CADMIUM SULPHIDE - A well known cause of LUNG CANCER

SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS did all they could to keep these and other experiments that involved harmful bacteria on the public a SECRET!

It only came to light due to the tenacity of Mr. Norman Baker MP that this horrific and deadly spraying of our people.

When asked if such experiments were being perpetrated once again against an unsuspecting population, Sue Ellison, spokesperson for Porton Down Government laboratory replied:

“IT IS NOT OUR POLICY TO DISCUSS ONGOING RESEARCH”. :scary:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm » by Drextin

*sigh*

Chemtrails are one of the most highly debunked theories of all. the facts against chemtrails are rooted in common sense.

1. chemtrails would be the most ineffective way of delivering a substance into the air. It would be so diluted and spread apart it would render it useless.

2. In vietnam they had to dump large quantities of agent orange out the back of massive B52s at low altitude and even then it was not that effective.

3. Even if it was highly concentrated to help against dilution then it would be able to be detected and analyzed. Wouldn't be none of this parts per million bull.

4. The chemtrail would fall to the ground in a mist not stay floating in the air. you would feel it on your skin and see it on the ground. Ever sprayed lysol and had it hit your skin? Same thing.

5. And this is the most important if not the funniest of all. For all you chemtrail peeps who take these pictures..........are you immune? Cause if chemtrails were real or worked you wouldn't be still be posting about them. They would have your mind by now or you would be sick.

The whole chemtrail lie can be traced back to one guy and his website. This is common knowledge for those who wish to go look for it. The guy is a "green" freak who thinks everything is bad for us. He rants like a madman over every modern technology and it's negative effects. While using his computer and the internet to do so. Ironic or hypocritical?

The number reason to not believe in chemtrails.........drum roll.........Alex Jones said they are real.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:*sigh*

Chemtrails are one of the most highly debunked theories of all. the facts against chemtrails are rooted in common sense.

1. chemtrails would be the most ineffective way of delivering a substance into the air. It would be so diluted and spread apart it would render it useless.

2. In vietnam they had to dump large quantities of agent orange out the back of massive B52s at low altitude and even then it was not that effective.

3. Even if it was highly concentrated to help against dilution then it would be able to be
detected and analyzed. Wouldn't be none of this parts per million bull.

4. The chemtrail would fall to the ground in a mist not stay floating in the air. you would feel it on your skin and see it on the ground. Ever sprayed lysol and had it hit your skin? Same thing.

5. And this is the most important if not the funniest of all. For all you chemtrail peeps who take these pictures..........are you immune? Cause if chemtrails were real or worked you wouldn't be still be posting about them. They would have your mind by now or you would be sick.

The whole chemtrail lie can be traced back to one guy and his website. This is common knowledge for those who wish to go look for it. The guy is a "green" freak who thinks everything is bad for us. He rants like a madman over every modern technology and it's negative effects. While using his computer and the internet to do so. Ironic or hypocritical?

The number reason to not believe in chemtrails.........drum roll.........Alex Jones said they are real.

Hey m8,we're all entitled you our opinions...so in saying that you won't mind if i call you a bit of an ass :oops: :?: And that's all i got to say about that.Are you a disinfo agent cos anyone with even a few brain cells switcehd on can CONCLUSIVELY PROVE that chemtrails ARE REAL,been used covertly in the UK in the past like i say in my post,all admitted but i suppose you'll have a debunking theory for that too,where's my zombie smilie :oops: :yell:
I think we have to find out where drextin lives and avoid that area cos they obviously do loads of spraying there :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm » by Mushroom

chemtrails may be a way of acheiving global dimming/cooling by reflecting sunlight back into space and nothing to do with poisoning the populus... just a thought... Isnt there metallic particles (Borium/Aluminium) in these trails?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 pm » by Drextin

Hey m8,we're all entitled you our opinions...so in saying that you won't mind if i call you a bit of an ass :oops: :?: And that's all i got to say about that.Are you a disinfo agent cos anyone with even a few brain cells switcehd on can CONCLUSIVELY PROVE that chemtrails ARE REAL,been used covertly in the UK in the past like i say in my post,all admitted but i suppose you'll have a debunking theory for that too,where's my zombie smilie :oops: :yell:
I think we have to find out where drextin lives and avoid that area cos they obviously do loads of spraying there :lol:

No problem doc. You shouldn't mind me calling you a weak minded fool who instead of looking at real facts will believe what ever he is told. So who swallowed the kool aid doc?

The old disinformation argument. Yep you got me man. What you don't understand is you are the disinformation agent. You keep these ridiculous lies going with nothing to prove them except more lies and then when something does come around that is true no one is going to believe it cause you're the weirdo who thinks planes are spraying him with chemicals.

You and those like you do more damage to the cause then any one like me. You have this whole "I am better cause I know the truth" thing going on while looking like a complete idiot. Think of the sane minded people who come here looking for answers and have to read junk like this and see people in the face of truth deny it and claim those who say the truth as the enemy.

I've been labeled a troll, firestarter, disruptor, thug and many other things simply because I don't fall for everything thrown at me or question some loony ass conspiracy guy who wants nothing but money. Now tell me again how I am the one being controlled.

I'm not trying to be anything other than myself. I'm not trying to cause trouble, I don't run from it, but it is not my goal.

So keep up the good work doc maybe you can skew some other bit of info and convince even more people that we are a bunch of nerds, geeks and weirdos with nothing sane to offer.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 pm » by Eaganthorn

If you are going to start talking about Chemtrails, you’ll need to get your definitions correct and understood so that everyone on topic can follow along.

A Chemtrail is considered to be a condensation trail left behind an aircraft that contains more than just water vapor and carbon monoxide, if we can agree on this then we can move forward.

The argument against chemtrails is that they couldn’t really amount to anything. Meaning to say that the author of that statement doesn’t believe there could be a measurable or accumulative build up of a chemical released in this manner that could possibly have any affect or consequence.

Additional arguments against the chemtrail theories suggest that fuel handlers, ground crew and pilots would also be susceptible to the affects of these chemicals.

There have been over 400 different fuel additives created for aviation fuels since the 1950s for commercial, private and military use in the various countries around the world. More than 200 of these additives have been proven to be known carcinogens and some are banned in countries such as USA and England.

Immediately following 911, there was a no-fly freeze on all non essential or non military aircraft in the USA, in which air quality improved significantly across the entire continental USA.

Insurance rates for non-military ground crew and pilots to cover cancer risks is 25% higher than the average US citizen not in those or similar positions.

So with this information, I do find it hard to argue against the existence of chemtrails or the knowledge of their existence. I think it becomes tainted when the definitions are scrambled or outrageous claims blaming chemtrails for baldness, Morgellons Disease, poor voter turnout or the desire to purchase a Mac over a PC are invoked. :D
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 pm » by Drextin

eaganthorn wrote:If you are going to start talking about Chemtrails, you’ll need to get your definitions correct and understood so that everyone on topic can follow along.

A Chemtrail is considered to be a condensation trail left behind an aircraft that contains more than just water vapor and carbon monoxide, if we can agree on this then we can move forward.

The argument against chemtrails is that they couldn’t really amount to anything. Meaning to say that the author of that statement doesn’t believe there could be a measurable or accumulative build up of a chemical released in this manner that could possibly have any affect or consequence.

Additional arguments against the chemtrail theories suggest that fuel handlers, ground crew and pilots would also be susceptible to the affects of these chemicals.

There have been over 400 different fuel additives created for aviation fuels since the 1950s for commercial, private and military use in the various countries around the world. More than 200 of these additives have been proven to be known carcinogens and some are banned in countries such as USA and England.

Immediately following 911, there was a no-fly freeze on all non essential or non military aircraft in the USA, in which air quality improved significantly across the entire continental USA.

Insurance rates for non-military ground crew and pilots to cover cancer risks is 25% higher than the average US citizen not in those or similar positions.

So with this information, I do find it hard to argue against the existence of chemtrails or the knowledge of their existence. I think it becomes tainted when the definitions are scrambled or outrageous claims blaming chemtrails for baldness, Morgellons Disease, poor voter turnout or the desire to purchase a Mac over a PC are invoked. :D

Finally! Someone is trying to get the real truth and not over zealous conspiracies.

There is a good chance that the fuel used could have carcinogens in it. If somehow the toxic fuel is spreading into the atmosphere then you may have something to really be concerned over.

It still wouldn't be a chemtrail per say but a polluted contrail or totally independent of a trail all together which means it is spread with or without a visible contrail.

Of course you still have to contend with the dilution problem. Ground crew are one thing, they have to breath in the exhaust daily, but the average person would at best be subjected to such a minute amount it would be of no importance. Unless you live by an airport with planes landing and taking off right next door.

A lot scarier than some "flying aerosol can" trying to spray me with it's "mellow mist".

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 pm » by Eaganthorn

And that is were the misunderstandings come from, a lack of consistency in the definitions used in a discussion.

One man says the trails behind a jet last longer than they did years ago, some one else coins the word Chemtrail and five other people cannot agree on what a Chemtrail is or isn’t. Some say there is intentional spraying and yada, yada, yada.

The facts are that yes, the trails behind the jets do last longer when using fuel with an additive to prevent moisture build up and water freeze. No, it isn’t being sprayed from different nozzles, it is the exhaust, with a chemical additive, hence chemtrail. I can deal with the term.

So there is some truth to the Chemtrail myth, provided one does not let his imagination run too wild.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 pm » by Drextin

eaganthorn wrote:And that is were the misunderstandings come from, a lack of consistency in the definitions used in a discussion.

One man says the trails behind a jet last longer than they did years ago, some one else coins the word Chemtrail and five other people cannot agree on what a Chemtrail is or isn’t. Some say there is intentional spraying and yada, yada, yada.

The facts are that yes, the trails behind the jets do last longer when using fuel with an additive to prevent moisture build up and water freeze. No, it isn’t being sprayed from different nozzles, it is the exhaust, with a chemical additive, hence chemtrail. I can deal with the term.

So there is some truth to the Chemtrail myth, provided one does not let his imagination run too wild.

Trust me I have no trouble with the definitions. To me it still falls under.....

It still wouldn't be a chemtrail per say but a polluted contrail or totally independent of a trail all together which means it is spread with or without a visible contrail.

Now the exhaust is just that.......exhaust. Contrails do not last longer than they used to that is a myth. The truth is there are many types of contrails lasting various amounts of time as there have always been. Since they involve the water vapor around the exhaust then it is a polluted contrail not chemtrail. And since all contrails are polluted by nature then it becomes redundant to call it chemtrail.

Since exhaust exists with or with out contrails then the focus is on exhaust only. So if you were going to coin a word it would be "exhausttrail".

In other words there is nothing new going on here just the same pollution we've always had.

Next