Alex Jones Disinfo ALERT - 'V' is for SATAN

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 pm » by Charashc

I witness that there's one and only allmighty God who created everything and he's gonna judge us all at the end of times.
I also witness that Mohammad (pbuh) is His last and final messenger.

But please don't make prejudices about me or my opinions based on what I've just said, but if you are interested in any of my opinions - just ask. :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm » by Misinformedia

drjones wrote:I really enjoyed that analysis mega. :flop:
I'm very sceptical these days of this whole truth movement, where it is all heading and what is controlling it...unfortunately, especially Alex Jones whom i despise with a passion these days.
:cheers:

Same here, i dont necessarily believe it. but its good to keep your mind open and toss around ideas. i think alex is just a corn ball egomaniac. hes trying to get some of the hype that movie created.
you have to keep a septic mind over everything nowadays, there are so many lies

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm » by Megame23

charashc wrote:I witness that there's one and only allmighty God who created everything and he's gonna judge us all at the end of times.
I also witness that Mohammad (pbuh) is His last and final messenger.

But please don't make prejudices about me or my opinions based on what I've just said, but if you are interested in any of my opinions - just ask. :flop:

no judgments, just curious cause of what you said :flop: you seem like a good guy, and I enjoy your posts.

I have a couple questions about Islam which have made me never really consider it as an option worth considering though. If you don't mind sharing your input.

1) why would you have to pray towards a certain object to pray to the one true god who is everywhere?

2) does Islam teach that you should be faithful to your wife? if so, why do you then abandon her in heaven to have sex with all sorts of women? specifically 72 women, a number which shows up in sacred teachings all over the world.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm » by Pyrob18

People need to calm down and stop acting like symbols have one meaning only.
Throughout history symbols have taken new meanings and have also been adopted by evil people and we must not be ignorant and remember this.

Are Hindus and other Eastern religions nazi's because they use the swastika symbol?
If you look into the history of this symbol is has been seen as a symbol to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck.Yet if you walked down the street with it on your t shirt id bet you would get a lot of funny looks regardless of your color.

Symbols are powerful and important but people need to look past them and also look at the person or organization using it and in what context there using it.

The 'third eye' not the all seeing eye for alot of good people means your spiritual eye and a way of connecting with god but has been stigmatized and associated with the NWO,but remember that the same symbol was used in early churches.

Oh 1 last thing megame23 your a MORON!!!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm » by Charashc

Disclaimer: These are my thinkings and they DO NOT represent the official stance of Islam, but let me tell you something else: I do not believe to ANY religious "leader", as Mohammad alone said that lot of the Imams in the last days will be on the wrong side....

megame23 wrote:
no judgments, just curious cause of what you said :flop: you seem like a good guy, and I enjoy your posts.

I have a couple questions about Islam which have made me never really consider it as an option worth considering though. If you don't mind sharing your input.

1) why would you have to pray towards a certain object to pray to the one true god who is everywhere?

It's about energy. I'm not sure if you have ever experienced something similar, but 15 years ago I used to sing in church chorus ( :oops: ) and there was this energy that was filling me with damn good feeling while we were all singing together with a great wish in our hearts to praise Creator, and those hearts were childrens hearts, 8 to 12 years old. Pure if I may call them that way.
Since I found out that Christianity fabricated a lot of things I though they invented everything so I left it eventually. But that feeling was something I was missing, and I knew it was real.
Today I'm most convinced that a group of humans focusing on the same thing together can create some sort of energy flow. We, as humans, just didn't define that thing yet with our formulas and such. This part of us would be called "piece of universe" or like it's said in Koran - God's nur (light). It's present in every human, but people are just ignoring it. Mohammad used to speak a lot about people being blind in right eye (he said that even for antichrist - dajjal), that they are using only left eye instead of both. I'm pretty much convinced he was talking about those "eyes on heart", about "piece of universe in every single one of us", about "innervision" which is a "proof of God for the one who believes". He also said that there will be GREAT liars that will speak GREAT lies in the last age of humanity - the age of deception. That's where he bought me...
Ok ontopic. Kabba is supposed to be blessed by a God, cause it was allegedly built by Adam. He decided to worship God there. Abraham with his sons found this spot and rebuilt the temple in order to prey to God in it. God, allegedly, accepted this offering from Abraham. Later on, troughout history, it became a spot for worshippers and pilgrims. Whatever source you find on this it will tell you that whoever owned the territory around Kabba was doing prayers there. Nobody tried to change that. Then Mohammad came and took that land eventually. He saw a lot of statues in it and he refused to even enter in it. In the time he was doing his prayers, he was facing Jerusalem, just because everyone earlier did, and since Mohammad was claiming he was a messenger, just like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and some others, so he followed the tradition. However, he eventually had recieved part of Koran which explains Kabba trough Adam and Abraham and asks Mohammad and his followers to face it instead of Jerusalem when praying. Muslims usually take Koran verses for granted and they don't question it. However, Koran begins with "Read and learn!", so I believe God gave us ability to research and understand almost everything he sent in his messages to prophets. It must be understood that Kabba itself is not "holy" by any measurment, and Mohammad said it'll get destroyed eventually. It's merely a "point" of prayer energy.
I cannot tell you for sure that I believe in lay lines, but I did watch some interesting movie, that was pointing them out, suggesting Kabba to be on a single spot on planet with so much lay lines crossing eachother. I'm not 100% sure this is true, but it is for sure interesting.
Ofc, God knows everything, you can prey to him without your location, language, time, and side of earth you are facing being important at all, but I tend to believe in this mass prayer energy which God asked us for. I'm still digging on this one, without knowing if I'm ever gonna learn the whole truth, but I'm of the opinion that it might be something awesome.

megame23 wrote:2) does Islam teach that you should be faithful to your wife? if so, why do you then abandon her in heaven to have sex with all sorts of women? specifically 72 women, a number which shows up in sacred teachings all over the world.

Once again, few sentences would not be enough.. First thing we have to do here is to separate the Koran from the Hadiths. Some Hadiths were even written in the time of Mohammad, some of them later. But all of those existing and recognized today are supposed to be original and never changed. However, in original Hadiths, there's always a reference like this: "Person A told that person B told him that person C told him that person D told him that Mohammad said:...". Some of the references only counts one or two persons, but some of them came from distance lands or 50 years later, so in its process it could have get somehow or on somewhey changed. No offense to any of ever referenced people in Hadiths, maybe they were all original, I cannot know that when I have those facts, and doubt exist.. We are all humans, and 21st human in a row of 30 which brought some Hadith could make a mistake. And Hadiths are allegedly mentioning number 72, but only for those who die in religious war a.k.a. jihad. And jihad is nowhere near those propaganda crap clips zinzana is copying here.. Suicide gets you to hell with express ticket and Mohammad clearly confirmed that. And I say allegedly cause I didn't read all Hadiths, and didn't catch that 72 part, I only heard for that.
However, in Islam Koran alone stands for the word of God sent via Gabriel to Mohammad. It is something "published" in such a specific and genious way that it couldn't be changed by humans in any way (unlike previous messages). What Koran says is that people will get awarded with virgins in heaven. No numbers, nothing.
A virgin thing would be a perfect for a long debate. Entering the philosophy of "next life" we can easily asume that we all gonna be virgins, since it's a new, let me call it "real" life. But it's a huge philosophy imho, what it gonna be, are we gonna look like humans or what? Maybe our brain is not capable of understanding the dimensions of this heaven and hell, so God knew it was best to describe it the way he did. Once I think again about it I'm most convinced this is what happened. Let's say for example one punishment in hell: you are in a fire and you burn out in it and afterwards you are instantly again it that fire, burning to the ground again, and that's about what you do for whole eternety. This is for us to understand the weight of punishment, I think it's not literal. But God knows the best.
This thing about separation from this-life-partner is easily described somewhere in Koran, I wont bother searching for reference now: "On Judgement day you wont be looking for your wife or kids 'cause everyone will stand for themselves". This meaning that it can easily happen that husband and wife gonna end in separate destinations, so some kind of reconnecting would be normal, but then again we are getting into philosophy of "next life", which can only be guessed and not supported by any material evidences.

I'm very sorry about such a huge answers, but your questions were tricky :)

I would recommend to you "The Arrivals" series, which tend to expose all kind of illuminati control and their goal. You can also find out a lot of truth about Islam that's hidden and forgotten in this demonization of Islam (9-11 and so). It does promote monotheism but it's also full of critics for followers of every monotheistic religion. It's not perfect, but there's a lot of good material.

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm » by Hbeale73

charashc wrote:Excuse me but I only see people here telling how they owned megame, without actually posting anything serious to disprove his post.

I just pointed out that megame has no understanding of the etymology of the words antichrist and anarchist, and that he has no idea of the concept of the word anarchist. I'm sure more people would give a serious reply on the content of this post if he didn't try to convince us of his warped take on known facts. I'm not trying to own anyone, I'm trying to help.

That being said, not everything he said is nonsense, I mean Alan Moore is a self proclaimed magician so I'm not the least surprised by the occult references in his work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 5:35 pm » by Megame23

thanks charashc that was very interesting, I appreciate the good answers. the 72 thing is particularly interesting to me, it certainly is a good thing for Islam that its not in there...

the one eye thing to me seems like a clear reference to the Illuminati. Its a mass deception that is blinding people, making them see things in only the way that the Illuminati want them to see. and then they are also the one eye reference, the eye we see all the time now. I think it is talking about both the Illuminati, and the people being deceived. But I'm no scholar of the Quran. I feel like this must be true though, the symbol of the one eye goes all the way back to Egypt at least, so regardless of if Islam is real prophecy or not, that info on the one eye being there, and being the enemy is legitimate.

Thanks a lot for your reply, you've helped me to see some things that really bothered me with Islam from a different perspective.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm » by Charashc

megame23 wrote:thanks charashc that was very interesting, I appreciate the good answers. the 72 thing is particularly interesting to me, it certainly is a good thing for Islam that its not in there...

the one eye thing to me seems like a clear reference to the Illuminati. Its a mass deception that is blinding people, making them see things in only the way that the Illuminati want them to see. and then they are also the one eye reference, the eye we see all the time now. I think it is talking about both the Illuminati, and the people being deceived. But I'm no scholar of the Quran. I feel like this must be true though, the symbol of the one eye goes all the way back to Egypt at least, so regardless of if Islam is real prophecy or not, that info on the one eye being there, and being the enemy is legitimate.

Thanks a lot for your reply, you've helped me to see some things that really bothered me with Islam from a different perspective.

Ofcourse my friend, their one eye is exactly what you said it is.

And there's a point. My prophet told me that my biggest enemy will have only one eye.

And I'm supposed to trust people with this sign?

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm » by Charashc

megame23 wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply, you've helped me to see some things that really bothered me with Islam from a different perspective.

Anytime, it was my pleasure.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm » by Charashc

charashc wrote:
megame23 wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply, you've helped me to see some things that really bothered me with Islam from a different perspective.

Anytime, it was my pleasure.

However, there are a lot of muslims around the world that are being brainwashed with Islam haters propaganda, with stupid shia and sunni separation, with stupid "suicide will get you 72 wifes" propaganda, and such. And since we people really lack intelligence in average, muslims are decieved and abused to make some more anti-Islam propaganda. With those controlled minds and "muslim" terrorist camps made by Mossad and CIA, and with imams (at least in my country) acting no better then criminals, there is every chance average man will missunderstand Islam.

PreviousNext