Alex Jones Disinfo ALERT - 'V' is for SATAN

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 pm » by Charashc

charashc wrote:
charashc wrote:
megame23 wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply, you've helped me to see some things that really bothered me with Islam from a different perspective.

Anytime, it was my pleasure.

However, there are a lot of muslims around the world that are being brainwashed with Islam haters propaganda, with stupid shia and sunni separation, with stupid "suicide will get you 72 wifes" propaganda, and such. And since we people really lack intelligence in average, muslims are decieved and abused to make some more anti-Islam propaganda. With those controlled minds and "muslim" terrorist camps made by Mossad and CIA, and with imams (at least in my country) acting no better then criminals, there is every chance average man will missunderstand Islam.

Which again leads us to one obvious truth.

90% of things Mohammad said that will occur before Judgement day did occur, or are occuring atm (pole shifts, dissapearing of bees..). Enemy I recognized while I was not muslim is the one described in Islam.
Every single thing that is .awarded. with hell by Islam IS BEING PROMOTED BY MODERN WESTERN CIVILIZATION controlled by that very same agenda that never siezed to exist, since ancient Babylon, trought ancient Egypt, Rome, Vatican, Merovingians, Templars, Masons, Rothschilds, Windsors, Britain, USA and Israel. Dajjal came home....

The most important thing today is to understand who is your enemy, and I see that you and me have no problems there :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 am » by Megame23

:o Aleister Crowley came up with the V symbol for Churchill? (According to him anyway)

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/47253/a ... -campaign/
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am » by Jeckk

OMG THE LETTER 'V' IS EVIL NOW AHHHHH......ANYONE NAMED VINCENT MUST BE THE DEVIL!!!

The only alert that needs to go out is how silly people can be.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:21 am » by Megame23

jeckk wrote:OMG THE LETTER 'V' IS EVIL NOW AHHHHH......ANYONE NAMED VINCENT MUST BE THE DEVIL!!!

I find your response to be pathetic and of no value, try proving me wrong on some of my points I might care about something you say, thought I find it unlikely that you will have any sort of an intelligent reply.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:24 am » by Jeckk

megame23 wrote:
jeckk wrote:OMG THE LETTER 'V' IS EVIL NOW AHHHHH......ANYONE NAMED VINCENT MUST BE THE DEVIL!!!

I find your response to be pathetic and of no value, try proving me wrong on some of my points I might care about something you say, thought I find it unlikely that you will have any sort of an intelligent reply.

Intelligent replies are only deserving of intelligent statements. When people put down an entire movement just because of one VERY common symbol, I'm sorry, all intelligence has already left the building.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 am » by Megame23

so giving the origins of the commonly used symbol and discussing its use and true meaning is pointless?

the symbol is only common because it is being propped up, and that's my point. How about the section on Guy Fawkes? how he is being promoted as a hero? can you counter that? do you not see how the V symbol is linked to that?

Still dont get it?

This is why the world fucked, because the morons like you are too blind and pathetic to even think for yourselves. The 'truth movement' is controlled, you are controlled.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 am » by Jeckk

megame23 wrote:so giving the origins of the commonly used symbol and discussing its use and true meaning is pointless?

the symbol is only common because it is being propped up, and that's my point. How about the section on Guy Fawkes? how he is being promoted as a hero? can you counter that? do you not see how the V symbol is linked to that?

Still dont get it?

This is why the world fucked, because the morons like you are too blind and pathetic to even think for yourselves. The 'truth movement' is controlled, you are controlled.

No, giving the origins of a symbol is not pointless, its harmful. Let's say we discover a new ancient symbol, the human stick figure, and find out it was used in all kinds of satanic rituals....are we supposed to take people seriously if they then claim humans are evil? The symbol of 'V' means NOTHING by itself, only what you as individuals assign to its meaning. Guy Fawkes has nothing to do with the fact that the symbol 'V' means NOTHING by itself, get real, there is no innate satanic meaning to it. You're the one controlled if you're going to buy into such nonsense.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 am » by Megame23

moron

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 am » by Jeckk

megame23 wrote:moron

megame23 wrote:I find your response to be pathetic and of no value, try proving me wrong on some of my points I might care about something you say, thought I find it unlikely that you will have any sort of an intelligent reply.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 am » by Megame23

you think that looking into the origins of something is harmful. The immense stupidity in the statements you made above are amazing.

There nothing else to say, so i had to tell you you are a moron, lets be done now.

PreviousNext