Alex Jones Disinfo ALERT - 'V' is for SATAN

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 am » by Navypeter

Im confused how this becomes satanic and a word about christ. They sound similar and r spelled as such but i still wear satin and love santa but dont relate them to satan

Lets say for the hell wit it. No pun intended. But lets say that V does mean the devil and is evil. If no one knows what the heck ithe symbol stands for does it really matter. I mean i have put my 2 fingers out at rock concerts but im not a satanist. Nor do i think anyone else would say "Holy shit, Pete is worshipping satan. Call the priest." An actual physical action that ahs an actually cause and effect i can understand. But the letter V now is satanic? So what now, those that follow this V for victory are doomed to burn in hell? Even if their intentions are totally christian and they think that V for victory implies overthrowing a evil secret satanic goverment rule. I.E. Bohemian Grove.

1530–40; (< Middle French anarchie or Medieval Latin anarchia ) < Greek, anarchía lawlessness, literally, lack of a leader, equivalent to ánarch ( os ) leaderless ( an- an-1 + arch ( ós ) leader + -os adj. suffix) + -ia -y3

Anarchist
1. a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.
2. a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.
3. a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 am » by Megame23

I never said in my post I thought V was the devil, the point is to show that this V campaign is being used by the Luciferians as a part of their plan to control the truth movement.

This post explains why i connected anarchist and Antichrist, its more about the concept than the word itself, and perhaps i was wrong to say they are of the same origin, but there are also many words that hold a deeper meaning to some than the masses, and I don't think its too much of a stretch to connect these words and concepts.

megame23 wrote:Well, let me explain why I compare the Antichrist to anarchists since since a number of people feel they are unrelated.

1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

There is not just one antichrist in the biblical story. There is also many antichrists, people who have the same spirit. To do describe antichrists or the spirit of antichrist, you are describing a mindset of rejecting the ruler, which is of course in Christianity, Christ. so to reject his rule and instead choose none, this is to chose chaos and to be an Antichrist.

An anarchist is someone who rejects all authority, and chooses chaos over rule. One who chooses to 'do as thou wilt,' is following Luciferian philosophies, whether they know it or not. So I think its quite clear that the meanings of the words are quite similar.

Anarchia - Greek word for anarchy
Antichristus - Greek word for antichrist

Both from the Greek, similar meaning, somewhat similar word structure. When choosing the words it is well within possibility that one was made after the other to purposely be similar. it happens quite often in linguistics today, so i dont see why that's so crazy. to suggest words with similar meanings and structures are related. The idea of the spirit of antichrist and anarchy are the same even if the word isn't at all related itself. I'm deeply sorry that I didnt look into it in more detail, it just seemed clear to me the ideas were connected, and didnt go into it anymore. its not even remotely the point of the whole post though, so now you who were questioning this have my answer and you can move on.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The point isn't that V is satanic, the point is that Luciferians are controlling the truth movement and using this V symbol to help them do it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm » by Jeckk

megame23 wrote:you think that looking into the origins of something is harmful. The immense stupidity in the statements you made above are amazing.

There nothing else to say, so i had to tell you you are a moron, lets be done now.

Looking into the origins of something is MEANINGLESS, because symbols don't have innate meaning. THEREFORE, whatever ORIGINAL meaning was given to it (which is what you consider original) would be entirely based on the perspective of who/whatever gave it that meaning. So if a caveman says the symbol of a fish means muffins, does that mean until the end of time we all should consider fish symbols to reference muffins? Of course not, and it's dangerous to do so. This is why backing up the symbol "V" as a true symbol of satan is absolutely ridiculous.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 am » by Navypeter

So elegantly put Jeckk.

Previous