Alex Jones EXPOSED by personal story (PaCmAn)

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 am » by pacmanpacks

Alex Jones EXPOSED by personal story (PaCmAn)

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qRQx-5XfsA
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/93085/

Uploaded for pacman.pt.vu

Some years ago now, I was very active at the prisonplanet.com forum and posted a lot of topics as pacmanpacks

They had a forum where I could post if I would like Alex Jones to speak about a specific subject on air, and did get a few "pinned" topics that mean Alex would use the topic.

One of these topics was where I asked Alex to please stop talk so much about Jesus and christianity on his show or at least to stop praying all the time, shouting for Jesus etc. because it in my opinion push people away who are not religious or have another believe than him.

He did talk about it on air, but would not say who wrote it or mention my website or anything, he got very upset and began to attack me by saying that I want him to stop talking about god, but when he visited my website it had a whole section about UFOs and aliens, so I was basically just an idiot to him.

What he didn't say was the name of that forum: UFO Forum - About what is going on: The Elite Want Us To Fear ´An Outside Alien Threat´ (Ronald Reagan) - Real Or Not

I doesn't even say that Aliens are real or not (Like his guest of honor David Icke), but that was his reason for not being able to take me serious. . . .

A short while later I just got banned for wanting to shoot police !?? All I did say in a post was that I follow the law, so if anyone draw a lethal weapon like a gun or a taser on me, I would defend my self and try to kill the person EVEN if it was the police !!! Or the pope for that matter, the point is to show where this is going.

When Alex Jones posted his short movie "New world order: Blueprint of madmen" I added my "illuminati & agenda 666 - part 0001" to the movie as video response, and it was posted right away.

A little later, I could see that it was gone again and wondered if it was a mistake so I wanted to ad it again but discovered that Alex Jones had blocked me from even posting at his youtube account after that.

When Max Keiser mentions me to Alex on his show, Alex quickly just said "Alright, let's go to phone calls"

Alex Jones personally is aggressive, self centred, narcissistic in nature, acting out in revolting ways on air - Do I like Alex Jones? Hell no, but a lot of the INFORMATION is useful.

Would I trust Alex Jones with my life? Hell no, such an aggressive, socially retarded and bully like person is to be feared - Not loved - Not even as a distant friend -But that doesn't mean he isn't intelligent -Cleaver is something else entirely.

Bottom line for me: Alex Jones is nothing but yet another person with a social problem, but the INFORMATION is what I go with, and I will continue to use clips with Alex in my uploads here.

The ONLY reason why he didn't kick me from prisonplanet.tv yet, is because I pay him money for it . . . After all: That is what this is ALL about -For some people that is -Not that I am saying this is what Alex does, but still . . . (NOTE: This is EXACTLY how Alex talk about people on his show)

I am not here to bash Alex Jones really, just to put my point out here: Follow the INFORMATION - ONLY !!! I also got banned in a split second on David Ickes forum for simply asking a question about the movie "David Icke Debunked" - Nothing more, nothing less: Just asking a question about the movie in a nice way.

Power? Money? Just too into them self? I don't know that, of course I don't - But one thing is certain: They do NOT want you to ask any critical questions or coming with suggestions that they wouldn't be able to get on their own.

In my humble opinion this can all be explained by one single word:

EGO

---
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 am » by Soulofgoa604

Well honestly sometimes you have to realize maybe what you shouldn't say because it might offend someone even if it is not offensive in your mind.
I just go to infowars to listen and read. Don't really get super involved.
Sometimes these things happen. You did say the word "kill" in your wording. Which seems somewhat aggressive, maybe you shouldn't of said it...
Juzz sayen. Take care.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am » by pacmanpacks

soulofgoa604 wrote:Well honestly sometimes you have to realize maybe what you shouldn't say because it might offend someone even if it is not offensive in your mind.
I just go to infowars to listen and read. Don't really get super involved.
Sometimes these things happen. You did say the word "kill" in your wording. Which seems somewhat aggressive, maybe you shouldn't of said it...
Juzz sayen. Take care.

If someone threatens me or my son on our lifes, I will try to kill them. . . That is what Alex Jones have basically said himself on air. . . And I am nuts for talking about UFO's on the "what is going on" level, but not David Icke even though he is talking about not just aliens but shapeshifters and blood drinking lizards as a fact. David Icke is (now, a bit later on) the guest of honor!??

My point that I should have made more clear in this video is that his opinions and how he choose to use the information is SELECTIVE at best.
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

very well said mate, good post, and true, just look at the info, and even be careful with that too, disinfo is 90-95% truth with 5-10% lie etc. and remember, we are all only human, none without faults. they may be very sensitive to attack as they may have dealt with many years of it etc. :clapper:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am » by Dukettt

Yes, Alex Jones seems to have a bit of an ego and he is not above anybody when it comes to human feelings and actions.
So there has been some butthurt between you and him, no biggie.
There is not much to gain at having beef with anybody so why not drop a line to AJ and see if there is still some common ground to go on.

On the other hand Prisonplanet is a bit of a "north-korea" in the internet with deity leader and all so i am personally glad you have taken refugee here and can breathe freely again.

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 am » by -Marduk-

pacmanpacks wrote:In my humble opinion this can all be explained by one single word:

EGO

---

Wrong!

The correct answer would be :arrow: MONEY

---

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am » by -Marduk-

Alex Jones Turns Peaceful Demonstration Into CHAOS

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:18 am » by Dukettt

Joey Diaz take AJ on a ride.

Upload to Disclose.tv

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm » by Middleman

Now that you've seen the fucked up way this guy runs his business and treats his fans, isn't it time to start questioning the information?

Writer

PostThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 pm » by Douglassmith28

enjoyed thepost pacman. soundtrack was OUTSTANDING!

Next