Alex Jones Exposed

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm » by Troll2rocks

pindz wrote:@believenothing

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

No PINDZ I think you may be.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm » by Pindz

@troll2rocks

Hopefully you will be banned soon you stinky little khazar crackhead.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm » by Noetic

alright,I've had enough of pindz how about all of you?
I suggest we boycott him and all of us ignore him.he is too offensive.

just click on the "profile" button on the bottom of his post and then click on "add foe" this will block all of his posts from your view.furthermore we should all stop watching his vids and other submissions to this site.ignore him and he will go away,or learn to behave in an acceptable manner.this is how you have to deal with his type,it's the only thing he will understand.
also there is a small exclamation mark button on every bodies posts to report them,click on it on every posts from pindz that contains insults.
who is with me?
Last edited by Noetic on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:34 pm » by Pindz

noetic wrote:just click on the "profile" button on the bottom of his post and then click on "add foe" this will block all of his posts from your view

WOW IT WORKS !!! :o never heard of that option :flop: :flop:
Last edited by Pindz on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 pm » by Troll2rocks

pindz wrote:@troll2rocks

Hopefully you will be banned soon you stinky little khazar crackhead.

pindz wrote:@troll2rocks

Hopefully you will be banned soon you stinky little crackhead.

The latter quote was the original, however it lacked a certain PINDZ zing

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

noetic wrote:alright,I've had enough of pindz how about all of you?

just click on the "profile" button on the bottom of his post and then click on "add foe" this will block all of his posts from your view.furthermore we should all stop watching his vids and other submissions to this site.ignore him and he will go away,or learn to behave in an acceptable manner.this is how you have to deal with his type,it's the only thing he will understand.
also there is a small exclamation mark button on every bodies posts to report them,click on it on every posts from pindz that contains insults.
who is with me?

Yeh im with you on this, I think he offensive, and racist. and I do not think that of all things on here, that those things should be allowed. If someone disagrees with him, he calls them a zionist jew demonic alien shapeshifter.

I have seen numerous postings by pindz and many contain racist content.

Poor ignorant racist fool.

Writer

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm » by Believenothing

Lol pindz is cool, leave him alone!ok the problem is is that people are easily coersed into dependance. I'm guilty of it a million times over. It started with David Icke (pretty much believed everything he said was gospel) then it was a chop and change mentality between the alternative researches. Dependance is my point, it takes years to shake it off that dream state of following someone to the point of what he says is gospel just because hes revealed something you have never touched on yet. Its his/her interpretation of evidence and if you constantly listen to his/her interpretation then it will eventially become your interpretation of evidence be it intentional or unintentional. I call the alternative researchers GATEKEEPERS because thats all they are, doing your own research is very hard for some people who have family and comitments, so its just as easy to pick up a book, a dvd or listen to the radio. These people are confining themselves when it comes to true information through no fault of there own. I guess my point is the more time a person has to research the more open he is to all aspects of this mega conspiracy, which unfortunatly means there the ones who will get there posts/comments victimized the most.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm » by Pundz

Lol! I just added Pindz (aka Crocodildo) to my friend's list! :mrgreen:
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm » by Christoff522

noetic wrote:alright,I've had enough of pindz how about all of you?

who is with me?

im with you! he is now foe'd

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm » by Pindz

christoff522 on ignore list :cheers:

PreviousNext