Alex Jones Exposed

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm » by Pundz

Man, if you block everyone there is no point on posting here on DTV. Think a little would you? Try it, it doesn't hurt i swear.
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm » by Christoff522

pundz wrote:Man, if you block everyone there is no point on posting here on DTV. Think a little would you? Try it, it doesn't hurt i swear.

its only pindz, and he doesnt give any information he just disrupts threads.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 8:50 pm » by lamonema

I've said this before don't F@#k with the Pindz!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm » by Phaeton

christoff522 wrote:
pundz wrote:Man, if you block everyone there is no point on posting here on DTV. Think a little would you? Try it, it doesn't hurt i swear.

its only pindz, and he doesnt give any information he just disrupts threads.

Agreed. Cant take him too serious though.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm » by Gostrider

Ok time to sturr up the beehive here. This bashing of Pindz is getting old.

Draconian - Reptiles are real. Here's a vid in support of Pindz and brought
to you by none other than Alex Collier himself. Enjoy Critics ... :D

[youtube]o7JmFhH6CfU&hl[/youtube]
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 pm » by Troll2rocks

gostrider wrote:Ok time to sturr up the beehive here. This bashing of Pindz is getting old.

Draconian - Reptiles are real. Here's a vid in support of Pindz and brought
to you by none other than Alex Collier himself. Enjoy Critics ... :D

[youtube]o7JmFhH6CfU&hl[/youtube]

I watched that video years and years ago when I did extensive research on this crazy theory.

At the end of which I confirmed to myself this theory has no validity or merit whatsoever.

There is no evidence for these claims at all. If the so called evidence for these reptiles were put next to the case for UFOs in court, to decide which has any authenticty, then they would come to the conclusion that Stanton Friedman is Jesus and David Icke may well be satan. If the judge were a priest of course :D :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 pm » by Gostrider

Well here is a little research to ponder. :think:

The problem of missing children is complex and multifaceted. Children may become missing due to abduction by nonfamily members or abduction by family members. Children may be missing as a result of running away from home. Children may also be missing involuntarily for reasons other than abduction, due to becoming lost, injured or otherwise missing to their parents or guardians. The best national estimates for the number of missing children are found in the National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children (NISMART-2), released in October 2002. According to NISMART-2, an estimated

800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,000 children reported missing each day.
200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members, and
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know, or knows only slightly, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.

Source: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... ageId=2816

So that leaves a BIG number of unaccountable still missing. So where are they?
:headscratch:
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 am » by sockpuppet

gostrider wrote:
So that leaves a BIG number of unaccountable still missing. So where are they?
:headscratch:

They forgot to tell you the percentage of kids who are found hiding in the neighbor's bushes an hour after being reported missing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm » by Doingmypart

ironshroom wrote:
mep630 wrote:yes Alex Jones exposed and this is why his website is censored, lol.

See why your all idiots?!

don't hate the other side for believing one thing or another, forget about alex jones and focus on solving the bigger problems like ignorance of the masses.

He presents information, everyone who presents information wants people to see it like they do maybe more so for Alex Jones but the fact is that people need to be able to take the information and judge it for themselves look up some of his arguments if you agree with them but more importantly look up the ones you don't agree with because then you can say you gave it an honest look. And with main stream media, if you've ever watched the main stream media those fucker shoot themselves in the foot more times then not. Hell you could get all the truth you need from main stream media simply sit down and watch an episode of anything on fox then write down some of the main arguments they had and there opinions on them then go look the shit up for you self and write down your views and if anyone asks you where you got this information from you can honestly say I got it from Fox news. Dumb people always love it when you tell them your info came from a "respectable" news source.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:53 pm » by Zer0

BUMP!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext