Alex Jones Exposed@wordpress

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 am » by Adamflownemo

Alex Jones’ Jewish Lawyer Works for the Bronfman Family
Alex Jones employs a high powered Jewish attorney named Elizabeth M. Schurig. One of Elizabeth Schurig’s other clients is a woman named Holly Lev Bronfman. Holly Lev Bronfman is the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr.:

Alex Jones’ Advertisers and Sponsors are Jewish
Alex Jones has at least twenty-one(21) different radio and website sponsors that are Jewish owned and operated.

read more if you like
http://alexjonesexposed.wordpress.com/

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 am » by Cia212

I heard from somewhere that the Jews killed Christ.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 am » by Boondox681

so...we're still hatin' jews,eh?
thanx for the heads-up.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 am » by Djpakkal

Indeed it is not that you are a jew /israely that you are a demon huh, like not all germans where nazi's in the 2 world war.
Please people stop kicking each other, embrace your selfs , cause the world is changing fast... In a wile it would be even impossible for people to even use the internet cause in a wille it gone fail.
The luxury we have now will fall apart , rich and poor will all be the same. Some will try to run but they can't hide. Even the old bloodlines will come to an end. And there is nobody above or around that can/will help us here. Now in these times we all will learn that we are self depending and not an higher force that will protect our family...

Please in the last days , let us turn the hate and frustration in to love .... Maybe we r lucky and maybe in this doomed time love is the answer. I, You we are god. Cause we create. So please let us create good except of bad.

Thank you for your time :sunny:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 am » by Charashc

djpakkal wrote:Please in the last days , let us turn the hate and frustration in to love .... Maybe we r lucky and maybe in this doomed time love is the answer. I, You we are god. Cause we create. So please let us create good except of bad.

We do not create, we merely change chapes of things.

We cannot love opressor, we must resist it and eventully kill it.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 am » by Charashc

boondox681 wrote:so...we're still hatin' jews,eh?
thanx for the heads-up.

As long as the planet is organized in a way it is now - that we all work hard whole life for the sake of the jews to enjoy - hell yeah.

Fuck promised people, fuck promised land, fuck holocaust and fuck holy land, why didn't they show up for job on 9/11 in WTC??

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 pm » by Djpakkal

the thing i tried to say was simple , stop kicking each other nuts, or you won't make it . Only when we come together because of a thing that happent above the stupidity of racism, and the fact that you will learn that everything with 2 arms, 2 legs a body and a head = the same , the rest is of none importance and is just pushed in your heads by people who only got profit from it, only you can see the traps and walk around them , the choise is always yours if you can think for your self.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm » by Hansom

charashc wrote:
djpakkal wrote:Please in the last days , let us turn the hate and frustration in to love .... Maybe we r lucky and maybe in this doomed time love is the answer. I, You we are god. Cause we create. So please let us create good except of bad.

We do not create, we merely change chapes of things.

We cannot love opressor, we must resist it and eventully kill it.

So you're telling me you didn't create your post, what shape was it before ?

If you resist you become oppressed.
If you kill you become the oppressor.
Overcome and in time you too will learn to love.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm » by Naranja

charashc wrote:
boondox681 wrote:so...we're still hatin' jews,eh?
thanx for the heads-up.

As long as the planet is organized in a way it is now - that we all work hard whole life for the sake of the jews to enjoy - hell yeah.

Fuck promised people, fuck promised land, fuck holocaust and fuck holy land, why didn't they show up for job on 9/11 in WTC??

WORD!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm » by Cee420

adamflownemo wrote:Alex Jones’ Jewish Lawyer Works for the Bronfman Family
Alex Jones employs a high powered Jewish attorney named Elizabeth M. Schurig. One of Elizabeth Schurig’s other clients is a woman named Holly Lev Bronfman. Holly Lev Bronfman is the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr.:

Alex Jones’ Advertisers and Sponsors are Jewish
Alex Jones has at least twenty-one(21) different radio and website sponsors that are Jewish owned and operated.

read more if you like
http://alexjonesexposed.wordpress.com/

Well ..if i remember correctly, his wife is jewish ..so big deal.

Do you think that ALL Jews are Zionists ..and think they are a “superior race”? ..read some history! ..most Jews in Germany around WWI and WWII, was opposed to Zionism and saw themselves are Germans by nationality

Majority of Jews are just normal working class people ..and just as USED by the power elite (illuminati) as the rest of the people
..if you believe something else ..you are letting the illuminati-though control bull shit to get to you, friend.

..It is actually Rothschilds and other pseudo-jews who financed Hitler ..so are responsible for the Holocaust. ..these people are also responsible for Stalin’s Holodomor ..cause European and American money elite, many of them pseudo-jews (illuminati Satanists), financed the Bolsheviks and later the Communist build up so they could have their Cold War ..and trillion dollar –arms build up.
Anthony C Sutton ..Wall Street financed Hitler and the Bolsheviks/Communists

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Another lecture I suggest you guys see and hear is..
The Committee of 300 Conspirators' Hierarchy: Dr. John Coleman ..here’s the part 1 of 10

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Next