ALEX JONES FOUND DEAD!

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm » by Methaneslurpee

Not really. :)

But how would you know? If he were to be found dead, wouldn't it look like some well-played rouse to evoke sympathy for someone who, by rights, should have already been run off of a freeway ramp long ago?

I mean, he claims to have put all the pieces together, and identified such horrible objectives. Not the least of which have led to the untimely demise of countless whistleblowers, researchers, scientists, and so on. Yet there he is, ostensibly sticking his neck out farther and farther...

He "reasons" that he isn't dead already because he is looked at as a martyr, by the PTB. Now, I haven't been able to sniff him out as a disinfo agent yet, and I resonate with most of what he claims. But, I find it strange that he incorrectly uses the word "martyr" in that he's obviously been treated with kid gloves.

Is it that he surgically dupes listeners into thinking he's found the kingpin of all this madness, and that it would be too late to disarm him? Is it that the PTB is behind him all the way, for some reason? If so, what would that reason be?

And why isn't he dead?
IN GOD WE RUST

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm » by butters

Because no one , including any government , is threatened by
anyone who backs ANY and ALL 911 supporters .
One second he backs the no planes version , then its nano-thermite , then
it's remote unmaned drones ..
He , at one time or another , has supported all these versions .
That's why he's not dead . And besides , if no one killed him when he crashed
INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE , they never will .
Now , im not 100% crashing Mr. Jones , i thought his work " INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE " was good work .. In fact , some of his work research is incredible , top rate .

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 am » by Princessleia

I didn't even know who Alex Jones is until I just looked him up... Now, why are you wanting him dead? :think:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 am » by Babyshaker

I find it suspicious that Alex Jones is alive and well after all of his "exploits". If he were uncovering something truly collusive, he would be a major assassination target, end of story.

I find Alex Jones as charming as Barack Obama, a little too charming..... (a lot too charming)
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 am » by Sceptilief

Forgive my poor memory, but I remember someone posting an article or a video where Alex Jones alluded to "doing his part" or something to that effect. When it was brought up, it seemed as though he was admitting to working for 'their' side. And let's be honest, if I was in 'their' position, Jones would be a great addition to the team.

I tried to search, but an "alex jones" search on DTV turns up a whole lot of results.
23:59;01

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 pm » by Memccool

Disinfo agent or not the plan and simple thing is they can not kill alex jones.
If he just ended up dead one day that would draw a great deal of unwanted attention.
Government would figure just let him ramble on and claim he knows these things, some people will follow and others will deny. Now if he just magically ended up dead one day that would raise a great amount of eye brow, in essential confirming that he was on to something. It just would not be a smart strategical move.
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 pm » by Methaneslurpee

So you think that the PTB sets up diversions to pre-occupy the only people that could make a difference and, in essence, dissipate the condition by tricking the compassionate ones into doing nothing, while preventing organized mobilization of a resistance that would otherwise rely on counter-intelligence?

Naaahhhhhh...

Naaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, that could never happen!

I mean, look at this place...
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostThu May 20, 2010 8:05 am » by Fasteddie

the only thing that will kill alex jones is his choloesteral levels

Conspirator

PostThu May 20, 2010 8:17 am » by E6722maj

an excitable chap, is alex :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostThu May 20, 2010 8:30 am » by Disinfoagent007

Alex Jones is a crackpot...all the looneytoons that write in his forum and comment his articles, are the perfect patsy´s for the goverment to say that all truthers are insane.

His site is the perfect place for the goverment to gather info about who their enemies are...remember that all internet trafic is monitered and kept for years.

Here in Denmark, it is impossible to have a privat internet connection without giving name, adress to the net-provider...and you have to use a debit/credit card to pay!
...I bet it is much the same in the rest of the western world.

The same "harvest" of data is done at the internet newspapers comment sections, facebook, google ect ect ect.

I think the google street wiew cars was gathering information about what computers was connected to what wireless routers...they dont need to to steal any info with the cars, because they keep all internet trafic for years.

Alex Jones is much more worth alive than dead!
quality over quantity

Next