Alex Jones issues "Maximum Alert" [War with Iran in 2 weeks]

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm » by Nytemere

If you search for trending phrases like "World War 3" and "Iran" you get interesting articles from around the world.
"Indo-China War in the Offing?"
http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/In ... n=DontMiss
Bangalore: The recent competition between India and China has now moved to Sea. If the latest tensions between the two countries are an indication, oceans might become the future battle ground for one of the biggest wars in history that could even lead to World War 3, as the battle for seas includes many nations. Chinese Communist Party-run Global Times had last month called on Beijing to declare war on Vietnam and Philippines, two countries that have been proactive in defending their claims over the mineral rich islets in South China Sea. Another possible trigger for the war cry was India's rejection of Chinese objections to its agreements to explore oil in Vietnamese waters, in partnership with Vietnam. India's 'oil provocations' against China was completed yesterday as India and Vietnam decided to go ahead with the pact for oil exploration in South China Sea. China on the other hand has been increasingly expanding its base in the Indian Ocean.

India has also been taking a step by step approach to counter Chinese measures. It has intensified its defense engagements with countries like Maldives, Mauritius and Seychelles. Indian warships now help Maldives in maritime patrol and surveillance. New Delhi is also helping Male set up ground radar networks in all its 26 atolls, linking them to Indian military surveillance systems. In 2006, India had also provided Maldives with Tillanchang, a 260-tonne fast-attack craft designed for fast and covert operations against smugglers and terrorists.

Apart from assisting many small nations in Indian Ocean, India has now begun to make its presence felt in Chinese frontiers. India seems to say, 'If you do it in Indian Ocean, we will do it in South China Sea'. This is where an agreement has been signed between India and Vietnam for oil exploration in China Sea.

India has also been sending naval warships to China Sea. An Indian naval warship sailing in South China Sea was last month stopped by China, which accused India of intruding into its Waters, and was asked to return. India was not intimidated. Foreign Minister S M Krishna asserted that India will continue to send more and more war ships to Vietnam ports in China Sea, angering China. In what may rattle China more, Defense Minister A K Anthony yesterday went on to acknowledge the benefits of holding joint exercises with regional and global powers like U.S., Japan and Vietnam in South China Sea and West Pacific.

That's a story I've heard absolutely nothing about anywhere or even hinted at.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 7:31 pm » by The57ironman

read it and weep...

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shaffer says that an FBI insider told him the dubious terror plot to assassinate a Saudi ambassador which has been blamed on Iran was likely manufactured by the Obama administration, because no information about the plot even exists within FBI channels.

The plot, an assassination attempt against Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States, Adel al-Jubeir, was pinned on an Iranian-American used-car salesman from Texas and subsequently linked by the Obama administration to a wider conspiracy controlled by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

According to the administration, used car salesman Mansour J. Arbabsiar tried to hire assassins from a Mexican drug gang to carry out the murder, but the head of the drug gang turned out to be a DEA agent posing as a Mexican Los Zetas gangster. The story has all the hallmarks of classic FBI entrapment tactics that have characterized almost every major terror bust in recent times.

Having personally interrogated Iranians, Shaffer doubted the fact that members of the elite Quds Force would risk carrying out an assassination in the United States when it would be far easier to conduct such a plot in the middle east.

“It does not smell correctly,” Shaffer told Fox Business host Andrew Napolitano, adding that it was doubtful a successful used car salesman who has been part of the community for 15 years would suddenly become embroiled in an international assassination plot.

Asked by Napolitano if Arbabsiar was the victim of another FBI sting, Shaffer responded, “I think that’s part of it.”

“The FBI’s had a record lately and I did talk to one of my inside guys and he is saying he thinks the same thing, you know why, because he can’t find any real information and he’s got a clearance – so that tells him that there’s something going on that’s extraordinary by the fact that he’s an inside investigator, knows what’s going on and yet, I’m gonna quote here, ‘There’s nothing on this within the DOJ beyond what they’ve talked about publicly’ – which means to him that there’s something very wrong with it,” said Shaffer.

Even the New York Times is now reporting that the dubious nature of the plot has caused “a wave of puzzlement and skepticism from some foreign leaders and outside experts.”

The military-industrial complex has long been searching for a pretext that could be used to justify military strikes against Iran.

In a 2009 report entitled “Which Path to Persia?”, the elitist Brookings Institution wrote, “It would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be.”

The dubious plot has been instantly seized upon by the likes of Hillary Clinton and John Kerry to push for Iran to be further isolated by the international community. Kerry’s comments were perhaps the most bellicose, telling reporters yesterday, “I don’t think anything should be taken off the table at this point in time.”

It has also served as a useful distraction for Attorney General Eric Holder, who is currently under investigation for his role in the infamous Fast and Furious program, which saw the federal government deliver thousands of military-grade weapons to leaders of Mexican drug gangs.

“That the current “alleged” plot pinned on Iran revolves around yet another undercover federal agency conducting a long-term sting operation defies belief,” writes Tony Cartalucci. “That we are expected to believe one of Iran’s most elite military forces left such a sensitive, potentially war-starting operation to a used-car salesman and a drug gang reported in the papers daily for its involvement with US government agencies (and who turns out to actually be undercover DEA agents) is so ridiculous it can only be “made up” as Secretary Clinton puts it. More accurately, it is the result of an impotent US intelligence community incapable of contriving anything more convincing in the face of an ever awakening American public, to bolster its morally destitute agenda. The cartoonish nature of the plot and the arms’ length even its proponents treat it with to maintain plausible deniability is indicative of a dangerously out of control ruling elite and an utterly incompetent, criminally insane government.”
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm » by abdullha14

cageyone23 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

check out the sugar coater iranian apologetic spy telling us its everybody elses fault , the iranian ayattolha's are so innocent and blah blah blah
meanwhile they are sending iranian war ships to usa coast ,very innocent move :top:
maybe this war ships in the atlantic ocean is a diversion to something thats coming from the pacific and has cruise missiles with nukes on it
who know eh,

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm » by Theprophet

Now we are kicking on Iran ?
Not that i like the countrie, but i don't think they deserve this.
Who Will be the next ? Greece ? Because they fucked everything up, and then Sweden ?

I agree with hitler when he once said in a interview And you must be Peace-Loving
Maybe We all should do this instead of acting like the Jostiband.
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm » by Fatbastard

Iran is a high status/wealthy/highly educated country. Get a passport and go there.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 am » by Rmcampwest

troll2rocks wrote:Do yourselves all a favour and stop listening to that fucking lunatic. Fear mongering shit peddler.

I almost never listen to this turd! Some of the stuff he peddles on his websites is pretty cool though!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 am » by Malogg

Wish Bill Cooper was still around at a time like this.

RIP Bill Cooper
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:56 am » by The57ironman

i find it difficult to swallow the fact that some folks come here to DTV claiming to be looking for the truth ....yet , dismiss a person or group or event or even facts for whatever reason....

i like to make fun of rachel madow on MSNBC , i ''hate'' listening to her as much as i hate listening to Obama , Pelosi , Reid , John F'ing Kerry , algore , or Barney Frank....
but , i'm drawn in a little bit , just to hear what they're saying and not saying....

i would think anyone with a little bit of humility would want to hear opposing views to better understand what we're up against....

so , why does everyone waste their time HOLLERING about alex jones , and the like ...
you know .....david icke .....jaime maussan...
(i think the same thing goes for faith as well...)

personally , i think that some of the leaders in the world are not on the side of the global elite (and their world wide media mindf*ck machine)

i'm sure , 100% sure , that what we're being told is far , far , far from the whole truth...

prepare for the worst , and hope for the best....
and pray (to god or whatever you're into) that a way to a brighter future becomes evident/available to the globe......
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 4:01 am » by gf2010

Official Iranian statement on the accusations

A senior Iranian foreign ministry official rejected the US accusations that Iran plotted to assassinate a Saudi envoy to Washington, saying that Washington has staged an old scenario once again.

"Last night, Americans tried to stage an old and repeated scenario unskillfully," Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Amir Abdollahian said, adding that the move is more like a Hollywood film script.

He stressed that terror and bombing plots have no room in Iran's foreign policy and its religious beliefs, and added, "We have been amongst the first victims of terror and terrorism at the highest ranks (of our country's officials) and we are among the opponents of this policy."

He opined that the allegation is aimed at sowing discord and stirring conflict among the regional nations that are experiencing Islamic Awakening.

Meantime, he stressed that Iran and Saudi Arabia are two Muslim and neighboring countries whose ties are based on mutual respect and good neighborliness.

FBI and DEA agents alleged on Tuesday that they have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran.

The US officials claimed that the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C. Bombings of the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, were also discussed, according to the US officials.

Last evening, Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehman-Parast dismissed the US allegations as a prefabricated scenario which is totally unfounded.

"Such worn-out approaches which are based on the old hostile policies of the American-Zionist axis are a humorous act and part of the special scenarios staged and pursued by the enemies of Islam and the region to sow discord (among Muslims)," Mehman-Parast said.

The spokesman, who condemned all terrorist attacks, further said, "Those who have worked out such prefabricated scenarios are after no goal but fomenting strife (among Muslims) and helping the Zionist regime to come out of isolation."

"The Islamic Republic of Iran is a ruling system based on Islamic values and ethics and has always warned of the danger of the enemies of the region.

http://www.mfa.gov.ir/EN/ENNewsShow.aspx?NID=1584

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 am » by abdullha14

iran means buisiness

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous