Alex Jones lays the smack down!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm » by Mep630

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 pm » by Mep630

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 11:29 pm » by lamonema

I don't think I have seen Alex this upset, he is speaking the truth. The Corporation and Governmental claw is closeing in and most are totally oblivious to it. I lived in the city for 3 years and I knew this was emminent, as a country boy I hated the city and saw it for the fish barrel it was. I got the hell out, and I have since convinced those in my family to prepare and get out of the cities, which they did. Like the man said, time is of the essence people, just stop look and listen to your surroundings for a second, can't you feel it.

Writer

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 pm » by Spirittrader

Mr. Jones has definitely brought out some good info... credibility has washed and waned recently, but I am glad to see him standing up to distribute information like this on a mass scale.

However, in the words of David Icke, "You become what you fight." A fight is what they want. Alex promos a fight a little too much for my liking.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am » by Mep630

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am » by Megame23

"I use to fight the NWO now I want to see them kill you all for being such idiots. =)"

Thats pretty pathetic mep. people have been brainwashed, for thousands of years. If you really understand that, you would understand why this fight we have is so hard, and why we have to keep fighting.

ill check out the videos, but I had to say that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am » by Mep630

spirittrader wrote:Mr. Jones has definitely brought out some good info... credibility has washed and waned recently, but I am glad to see him standing up to distribute information like this on a mass scale.

However, in the words of David Icke, "You become what you fight." A fight is what they want. Alex promos a fight a little too much for my liking.
what ever, just listen to what he says at 2:10 to 4:20.

Pretty powerful and it defines him well.

Yea it sucks things like big websites and making movies are not cheap, and it is he does employs a staff of people. If it was cheaper to get the message out to the masses, I would agree but who else is putting this much effort into the fight?!

Look at all the $$ this dude spends on trying to save our freedom. And still look and see how blind most people are to all the bad shit going on.

All his stuff is free, and to be honest any show on radio or TV has commercials, same difference.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am » by Megame23

Seriously, he makes it for free, he just asks that you support him if you can and CHOOSE to. The people we are fighting are infinitely rich, of course we need some money to get our message out to fight them... god damn.
Last edited by Megame23 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am » by Mep630

megame23 wrote:"I use to fight the NWO now I want to see them kill you all for being such idiots. =)"

Thats pretty pathetic mep. people have been brainwashed, for thousands of years. If you really understand that, you would understand why this fight we have is so hard, and why we have to keep fighting.

ill check out the videos, but I had to say that.
Well I still enjoy my freedom and will always fight for that, I was being a bit sarcastic with the quote.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 am » by Cornbread714

Ha ha, I thought this thread was going to be about AJ's secret heroin addiction and subsequent rehab.

I hear he has been seen hanging with Amy Winehouse, but hey, it's just a rumor... :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Next