Alex Jones needs $ to ignore truth $500,000 money bomb

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm » by Myleso

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alex Jones is having ANOTHER $500,000 money bomb! Alex Jones NEEDS MORE MONEY TO IGNORE AND CENSOR TRUTH. Please help share truth, alex jones videos get more views in a few weeks than NASAs video thunderstorms create antimatter.

This world is in such a mess because a superior resource Cannabis is illegal. (the rich couldnt have gotten rich selling poison without these corrupt laws) Giving alex jones another $500,000 to buy new additions to his mansion won't accomplish a thing. Watch my free documentary Antimatter: The Future is Now :)
http://mylesohowe.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/antimatter-the-future-is-now-full-hd-documentary/

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://mylesohowe.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/alternative-media-ignoring-important-information-about-japan-nuclear-disaster/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Richard (Dick) Cheney, Vice President of the U.S., former Secretary of Defense, former Chairman and CEO of Halliburton, former member of the House of Representatives, member of the Council on Foreign Relations, is guilty of War Crimes.

Michael Ruppert promoted a man who was the biggest energy investor in the world, Matthew Simmons who was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations until he passed away.

That is conflict of interest.

Why wont alex jones report on that? oh i see he needs more $ to ignore truth

In 2003, Rick Simpson discovered his Cancer Cure Hemp Oil.
In 2007, the World Health Organization reported worldwide Cancer caused 21,643 deaths per day (7.9 Million Deaths per year)

U.S. National Library of Medicine – 811 Worldwide PubMed articles on Cannabinoids including THC curing Cancer

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=DetailsSearch&term=cancer+cannabinoid

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Writer

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm » by Davidaldridge

the fans of alex jones voted to have a money bomb he didnt want ppl to
"Terroism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.
what luck for the rulers that men do not think" - Adolf hitler

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 pm » by Rahkriga

davidaldridge wrote:the fans of alex jones voted to have a money bomb he didnt want ppl to

Yeah and the truth is..alex only asks for money in this fashion once a year...you really cant hate that. Alex is the main guy actually waking people up...posting legit articles...making informative videos. He only has haters cause hes doing it right. Alex spreading disinfo..yeah right...I research what he says and take it with a grain of salt...at the end of the day..hes right on money

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 pm » by Myleso

rahkriga wrote:
davidaldridge wrote:the fans of alex jones voted to have a money bomb he didnt want ppl to

Yeah and the truth is..alex only asks for money in this fashion once a year...you really cant hate that. Alex is the main guy actually waking people up...posting legit articles...making informative videos. He only has haters cause hes doing it right. Alex spreading disinfo..yeah right...I research what he says and take it with a grain of salt...at the end of the day..hes right on money

right on the money his "articles" are mainstream media! legit? making informative videos, are you kidding me?

i dont hate his work i dislike how he ignores life saving information just like mainstream media! are people this stupid and gullible just like people who follow hollywood celebrities? APARENTLY SO.

Why doesn't alex jones report on REAL TRUTH? he presents A VERY LIMITED VIEW OF THE UNIVERSE and gets praised like A GOD. How dare I question the gods of alternative media.

When mainstream media mislead their viewers PEOPLE EXPOSE THEM! BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHEN ALTERNATIVE MEDIA DOES IT....

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm » by Kinninigan

What are they gonna do $500,000, buy off the NWO?
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm » by Constabul

I used to like alex, thought he was a stand up guy, and i do like some of the videos he has put out there, Even with what William cooper said about em i gave him a chance.

that was 7 or 8 years ago, if not a little longer. The problem with aj is that he poses no real solutions, and even more so takes no action. For proclaiming to be at the helm of a awaking movement, he has done nothing, and there have been a number of examples of him purely fear mongering.

Alex is out to feed his family, pay his bills, and keep his way of life up to a nice standard.

So yes, he needs your money. No less then David Icke or any the others who uses disclosure as a viable source of income.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm » by Myleso

constabul wrote:I used to like alex, thought he was a stand up guy, and i do like some of the videos he has put out there, Even with what William cooper said about em i gave him a chance.

that was 7 or 8 years ago, if not a little longer. The problem with aj is that he poses no real solutions, and even more so takes no action. For proclaiming to be at the helm of a awaking movement, he has done nothing, and there have been a number of examples of him purely fear mongering.

Alex is out to feed his family, pay his bills, and keep his way of life up to a nice standard.

So yes, he needs your money. No less then David Icke or any the others who uses disclosure as a viable source of income.

I agree. I used to follow alex jones, david icke, i signed up for the luciferian NWO communist zeitgeist movement promoting peak oil on there years before i really woke up. now im proving peak oil is a fraud with scientific evidence and i get massive censorship on the internet for trying to share life saving information. i would have NO problem with any of those people if they just reported on truth it takes a little effort that can go a long way. they over complicate something that is so simple they will keep you running around in circles like i already did when i followed them blindly. $ is not the issue, $ can really do a lot of good in this world, but everyone with $ doesn't do good! people need to stop being prone to corruption and NOT join the corrupt order all you will be doing is trolling online attacking peoples honest efforts. maybe corrupt media figures today used to be legit until corruption got to them. they joined because 'people are stupid' and aparently 'they' are winning, when in truth the elite only win as long as cannabis is illegal. If people wanted to drop a TRUTH BOMB that would be better than a money bomb getting alex jones richer. why not support OTHER people and not the same old dinasours? alex jones is considered the top guy in alternative media because nobody else shares other people just alex jones over and over again.

I used to make websites, i haven't forgotten. Somebody in austrilia seen my potential and sent me a very generous donation of $500 so I could build a computer ( i never had my own PC until i got the donation and people attack my FREE work because its not up to their spoiled hyped up standards) i work for free and provide sources, abundant science so the viewer can more easily verify the information. If i dont provide a source, its because Im trying to infuence the viewer into doing his/her own research. a comparison of my videos before and after speak for themselves. I failed to observe others spreading truth just spreading the existing corrupt structure so i started making my own videos to share truth. i dont click monetize on my videos like 99% of people. at this rate ill quit because i dont want to keep repeating information that is being ignored by people claiming to be for truth. if people truly dont care, i can say I REALLY tried with all my energy.

Before:

Upload to Disclose.tv

After:

Upload to Disclose.tv

i only ask for donations on my blog and people attack my efforts, its not like i get anything! if i got $ i could buy a video camera, video card, more memory, STUFF TO MAKE MY JOB OF MAKING FREE VIDEOS EASIER AND BETTER but its ok for alex jones I AM NOT ALLOWED just alex jones. last topic on DTV i did NOT ask for donations on the topic just MY BLOG, that my topic was deleted by corrupt mod who locked the topic because of his EGO

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 10:21 pm » by Nakchopoe

Myles, tho you made an interesting vid with the Antimatter doc, I was missing the real secret about antimatter. At least I expected you to come up with something about it, but it was just 10 minutes touching the subject, 30 minutes of spacey images and video's and 20 minutes about hemp.
Now I fully agree that it's ridiculous that hemp is illegal, but completely understand that it's only illegal because of the profit of a small group of big organizations and puppeteers, but it's not what you expect in a doc about antimatter.
Also, on the broader side, I don't really understand this obsession with space travel.
We live on the most fruitful planet of our solar system. We have all the resources we need currently available on here. And when we start using hemp for our products again, we will have the resources to build an almost infinite amount of stuff that we might ever need.
So I really don't see any reason to get our asses of this rock. We just need to make some adjustments in the way we consume what it's offering us and we will have heaven on earth.

And if you really want to explore space, try doing it the non-material way. Astral travel will get you anywhere and you don't need antimatter to propel you to it.

But yes, you are right, giving Alex Jones a new swimming pool and running after him like sheep in a herd won't get hemp legalized. Only good education, public awakening and public demand will. So the energy going into this 'money bomb' could have been better spend at educating and awakening our fellow human beings.
And maybe Alex Jones can assist, but in the end WE have to do it together. Or, like Samuelthemule said, WE (you may replace 'WE' with 'I' for yourself if you like) are the 100%. WE (I) can change the world. And we (I) are the ones that have to do it, if we (I) want to see it changed.

Pick up the responsibility, it's in front of our feet. (I know you picked up a big part of yours, myles, so this message is more to others :wink: )

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 pm » by Myleso

nakchopoe wrote:Myles, tho you made an interesting vid with the Antimatter doc, I was missing the real secret about antimatter. At least I expected you to come up with something about it, but it was just 10 minutes touching the subject, 30 minutes of spacey images and video's and 20 minutes about hemp.
Now I fully agree that it's ridiculous that hemp is illegal, but completely understand that it's only illegal because of the profit of a small group of big organizations and puppeteers, but it's not what you expect in a doc about antimatter.
Also, on the broader side, I don't really understand this obsession with space travel.
We live on the most fruitful planet of our solar system. We have all the resources we need currently available on here. And when we start using hemp for our products again, we will have the resources to build an almost infinite amount of stuff that we might ever need.
So I really don't see any reason to get our asses of this rock. We just need to make some adjustments in the way we consume what it's offering us and we will have heaven on earth.

And if you really want to explore space, try doing it the non-material way. Astral travel will get you anywhere and you don't need antimatter to propel you to it.

But yes, you are right, giving Alex Jones a new swimming pool and running after him like sheep in a herd won't get hemp legalized. Only good education, public awakening and public demand will.
And maybe Alex Jones can assist, but in the end WE have to do it together. Or, like Samuelthemule said, WE (you may replace 'WE' with 'I' for yourself if you like) are the 100%. WE (I) can change the world. And we (I) are the ones that have to do it, if we (I) want to see it changed.

Pick up the responsibility, it's in front of our feet.

I guess your telling me you want me to present a very limited view of the universe in a documentary i made for FREE. I am sorry I have heard so many positive responses to my documentary for you to sum it up like that is a joke. I can sum up EVERY SINGLE documentary in the world even the best ones in ways you did to make it appear.

I have astral travelled OBEs I don't know if I want to say clairvoyance, for a lack of a better term. I can "visualize" everything but I don't see anything if you can understand what I am saying expecially when im building stuff and i can't see im able to "visualize". If I focus I can see. I've seen deep underground military bases before i knew what they were, first I flew down into the earth found a cave with water in it, then below that is when i ran into the cities and that would have been ~ 10 years ago, ive travelled in the asteroid belt, there was a lot of colour and it was breathtaking. most of my dreams growing up i could not understand , now those dreams ring so much truth, if I was following my dreams I would have been on this trail of information a long time ago except corporate propaganda had be distracted.

Exactly start taking responsibility why don't YOU make a documentary. I will be making even more documentaries and short documentaries about whatever I feel like it I could care less what some children think of my free work to share hidden truth not presented to anybody. The omish don't use Teslas technology just like how people will make new communities like the omish who want to remain on earth and use technology but just not in space. I don't know for sure but it sure sounds like to me there is a religion that earth is like a god. :lol: cant worship other gods (visit other planets)

I am fairly sure 99% of people on earth will want to remain on earth. 99% of a population do not have the right to dictate to 1% of the population. 1% of the population control 99% of the population because cannabis is illegal. if 99% can't dictate to 1% why is 1% dictating to 99%? OF COURSE i will present the truth about cannabis (hemp) to ensure people recieve truth because there is so much to research about this plant it will sustain civilization. To not include hemp would be creating an unsustainable civilization. You can sure try to ignore hemp but WHY FIGHT NATURE? I will be making several other documentaries in 2012, getting into more detail of space settlements/asteroid colonies and mining if you like it or not. I am not hiding who I am. I am showing the world what I am made of like Tesla(so does everybody!) and every other scientist screw what people think of me. Science is search and verification of truth and science is being abused the world needs more researchers. I think maybe, maybe 5% of the world "get it" the rest are just following the herd. Why am I not allowed to increase those odds and give people the opportunity to learn NEW THINGS. I have so many ideas, or I should say I had dreams and that information has stuck in my mind and I would love to experiment. I love building things, I did an engine swap in my 2002 cavalier when i had a car.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evolution of scientific revolution :alien:

There is more science about antimatter but i wanted to present the simple INTRODUCTORY science to the UNEDUCATED individuals and there are plenty! But I was 1: rushed to make the documentary because of collapse propaganda i was unsure about (now i see it is mind control) and 2: working with maxed out bandwidth could not download anything else (add more to the documentary)

I can show evidence people ALREADY want me to DUMB down my antimatter documentary for "us mortals" as the poster said. I am right in what im doing. If nobody else makes a better one next year ill make a more complex documentary including physics for the educated viewer. Children can learn this stuff why can't grown ups? :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Upload to Disclose.tv

truth reviled.

Now think about how much money alex makes off you sheep.
Enough to stream his radio show from his personal truck while he is on the move. While still flying across the world, and going to every major big corporate meeting there is to...... yell at them. :bang;

If this guy was down for stopping the corporations, he would be filing junctures, and buying controlling interest in corporations to see their direction correctly. After all, the board works for the CEO, who works for the shareholders.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next