Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm » by Fatbastard

Now there is an American I do admire. Yes, he shouts, screams and gets highly emotional, he has to, he's been telling it as it is for years, probably thinking that no one is listening. Well, I'm listening. >>> "The president of USA. Should Be, but unfortunatly will never be."
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm » by Fatbastard

"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 pm » by Drjones

fatbastard wrote:Now there is an American I do admire. Yes, he shouts, screams and gets highly emotional, he has to, he's been telling it as it is for years, probably thinking that no one is listening. Well, I'm listening. >>> "The president of USA. Should Be, but unfortunatly will never be."

Yip, i used to laugh at Alex Jones, i was'nt sure about him but i often found myself returning to his broadcasts, there was something about it that made me listen, i even took breaks and found myself coming back to listen some more. Over the years i have been going to council meetings, sitting quietly as an observer, i have been doing alot within the system, of observing in my life, and wow, now i see what Alex has been on about all this time. The mind control, how the few control the many through the manipulation of consciousnes and pyramid compartmentalisation. This is 100% REAL.
Alex Jones is NOT entertainment even though it may seem that way alot of the time.
Alex has helped alot in my life to snap me out of my illuminati controlled corporate trance and i KNOW more people are experiencing this than ever before. The system operates, it's real power is from an energetic vampirism that goes on daily, we just need to deny it our energy, breathe deep and withdraw yourself, not to let anger overpower you, not to want to fight it, this only makes it stronger. As 'crazy' as it sounds we have to be love.
:D

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm » by Jet17

LOL "Biebler"

Great rant, and very true.

I have never seen people worship a person that can throw a ball through a net so much, or a kid that can't even sing well at all.

these aren't heroes.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm » by Zer0

kkris wrote:Behind the psychotically manic display there are words of solid good sense.

Wrong.

Alex Jones uses fallacies of logic to try and persuade his audience into a particular mind-set. Perhaps so that they may donate to him, or perhaps due to a more sinister reason that I do not care enough about because a couple of seconds of your own research clearly shows you that he is a shill, I will get you started, try looking up his Y2K speeches, listen to what he was saying then, and think about what actually happened.

But lets look at the video posted in this thread by our local schizo Jones:

ex: "Justin Biever pushes carbon taxes"

Most of you know what I think of this cretin, but it does not remove the fact that AJ is simply stating something without providing proof, where is the evidence? So you have the choice to think critically and use your brain, or not. I really do not give a shit, I am aware that there is plenty of retards like you who listen to a string of words that sound nice and you proceed to blindly follow, you are most likely a middle aged loser who smokes marijuana and has a dead-end job, in other words you are as meaningless and your weak intelligence.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am » by Constabul

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This man is a con man who uses conspiracy as a cash cow.
It left the realm of making a difference over 10 years ago, and is nothing more then a platform to pay his bills.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Then later becomes a reoccurring guest on alexs show.

Upload to Disclose.tv

interview starts about 1:12 in. There are plenty of other interviews between the two out there.

Better call Pindz, so he can get his reptilian catching net and go hunting with alex and david at fema camps.

:ohno:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 am » by The57ironman

kkris wrote:Behind the psychotically manic display there are words of solid good sense. If Jones were to control his outbursts such wise words would have to be taken seriously.

manic display or not ....the guy presents facts , figures and documents... :rtft:

i take him and his guests seriously...
like...
bob chapman
gerald celente
webster tarpley
wayne madsen
peter schiff
steve pieczenik
catherine austin fitts
bruce fien
max kieser
g. edward griffin
charlotte iserbyt
paul craig roberts
ben fuchs
dr. christopher busby
lord christopher monkton
piers corbyn
............and jessie ventura
lindsey williams
david icke

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

constabul wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This man is a con man who uses conspiracy as a cash cow.
It left the realm of making a difference over 10 years ago, and is nothing more then a platform to pay his bills.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Then later becomes a reoccurring guest on alexs show.

Upload to Disclose.tv

interview starts about 1:12 in. There are plenty of other interviews between the two out there.

Better call Pindz, so he can get his reptilian catching net and go hunting with alex and david at fema camps.

:ohno:

AJ is a preacher no more no less.. I personally dont like being preached at or being shouted at like Iam a child

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 am » by Moogle

Kupo! :top: .....ku...... :ohno: kupoppo!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 am » by Fatbastard

Dug. He's a Texan, he's loud and in your face. It's not nice or our way, but it's affective if it makes you at least sit up and listen. Give him the platform to say his bit. Don't denounce him because of his way of delivery.

PreviousNext