Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am » by Opalserpent

It's like Micheal Jackson said they leave you penniless and broke. The holy lands people ofcourse. I don't even like saying the 4 letter world as plural because it's so evil and hateful. I renounce the judeo part of my religion as martin luther did. We the awake will arise to smite the deceivers of satan.
Using champions as puppets is a time honoured tradition to influence the masses.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 am » by Fatbastard

opalserpent wrote:It's like Micheal Jackson said they leave you penniless and broke. The holy lands people ofcourse. I don't even like saying the 4 letter world as plural because it's so evil and hateful. I renounce the judeo part of my religion as martin luther did. We the awake will arise to smite the deceivers of satan.
Using champions as puppets is a time honoured tradition to influence the masses.

A great 100th post.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 2:05 am » by Fatdogmendoza

fatbastard wrote:Dug. He's a Texan, he's loud and in your face. It's not nice or our way, but it's affective if it makes you at least sit up and listen. Give him the platform to say his bit. Don't denounce him because of his way of delivery.

You good fatty? Ive been listening to AJ for many years...I studied drama at the Birmingham rep in my younger years and used the stanislavsky method.... I liked what AJ had to say and he still speaks some truth, but I am now aware that he has found himself a niche, be it purposefully or accidentally. He is now acting out his part to great effect, all the signs are visible... Come on fatty psychology for 42 years mate, you know what Im on about. He still has lots of useful and wise things to say, but when you become a caricature of yourself and sell out for the dollar then it is hard for people to take you seriously. I could go on but Im not going to preach to the wise, and you are wise m8 , we are all entitled to our beliefs and opinions. Thats the beauty of Dtv. I dont denounce him, he is saying something that seems to rally against TPTB rather than nothing at all and that is at least positive to say the very least...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 am » by The57ironman

''i wanna be crazy...crazy like alex jones''..

i can laugh at him .....but not for what he is doing or has done...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 am » by Fatbastard

the57ironman wrote:''i wanna be crazy...crazy like alex jones''..

i can laugh at him .....but not for what he is doing or has done...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The57ironman, woman or animal. I had caught the 'Obama Birth Certificate' story at it's conception, then lost trail of it. That was a great and well presented docu/film of information that I was not privay too. 'One' learns somthing new every day.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Previous