Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm » by Drjones

Just thought i'd post this, i mean is this not absolutely fantastic ? I don't have my doubts although i have in the past about AJ's 'credibility' but this really should cement that this guy is the real deal, he is not perfect, not by a long shot, who can be in a world of immersive corruption and evil ? None of us, some of us just do better than others, have a closer moral standing than othes, are more conscious for whatever lifestyle choices than others.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alex talks about real heroes, not manufactured plastic heroes pushing carbon taxes. :clapper:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 pm » by Chillitiger

Holly Shit! Haven't laughed so hard in ages. That is a AAA 5 star rant. Braavo!!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 1:22 pm » by Drjones

chillitiger wrote:Holly Shit! Haven't laughed so hard in ages. That is a AAA 5 star rant. Braavo!!

Yeah but it's actually NOT 'funny'. :| :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm » by Zer0

Old speech that I have already posted to death.... :sleep: :sleep:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 pm » by Abdul14

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm » by Kkris

drjones wrote:Just thought i'd post this, i mean is this not absolutely fantastic ? I don't have my doubts although i have in the past about AJ's 'credibility' but this really should cement that this guy is the real deal, he is not perfect, not by a long shot, who can be in a world of immersive corruption and evil ? None of us, some of us just do better than others, have a closer moral standing than othes, are more conscious for whatever lifestyle choices than others.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alex talks about real heroes, not manufactured plastic heroes pushing carbon taxes. :clapper:

Behind the psychotically manic display there are words of solid good sense. If Jones were to control his outbursts such wise words would have to be taken seriously.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 pm » by Phooey

You're right Jones it's not funny. It's the sick truth. I was one of these brainwashed people for 26 years before I awoke to the truth. All my friends and family just want to watch sports all day and when they ask why I quit watching I tell them because I'm not going to spend my time watching some athlete who makes more than I do in a year taking a crap at halftime. I tell them it's all an illusion to blind us from the truth, sort of like the matrix. The level of brainwashing in this country is insane, I'm labeled as being "weird" by my family and friends and I'm sick of it!!
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

kkris wrote:
drjones wrote:Just thought i'd post this, i mean is this not absolutely fantastic ? I don't have my doubts although i have in the past about AJ's 'credibility' but this really should cement that this guy is the real deal, he is not perfect, not by a long shot, who can be in a world of immersive corruption and evil ? None of us, some of us just do better than others, have a closer moral standing than othes, are more conscious for whatever lifestyle choices than others.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Behind the psychotically manic display there are words of solid good sense. If Jones were to control his outbursts such wise words would have to be taken seriously.

:flop: agreed..Whenever somebondy rants and shouts AT you instead of talking TO you it can be a real turn off.. There are some wise things said in the rant, However the shouting and god reference/s put me off the guy at the moment... He reminds me too much of a baptist preacher..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 pm » by SamueltheLion

i really liked this rant, i also liked the star wars rant

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 8:29 pm » by Drjones

phooey wrote:You're right Jones it's not funny. It's the sick truth. I was one of these brainwashed people for 26 years before I awoke to the truth. All my friends and family just want to watch sports all day and when they ask why I quit watching I tell them because I'm not going to spend my time watching some athlete who makes more than I do in a year taking a crap at halftime. I tell them it's all an illusion to blind us from the truth, sort of like the matrix. The level of brainwashing in this country is insane, I'm labeled as being "weird" by my family and friends and I'm sick of it!!

Wow mate, me too, god bless. Stay awake, stay conscious. Since my tv aerial broke i've not replaced it, not that i watched too much tv anyway but now i can say i am watching 0hrs of tv for the past 6 months and i have never felt so mentally refreshed and alert and awake. Everything on tv and in movies, music not so much is brainwashing, lies and propaganda, which begs the question what's the truth ? We have to search for it. The truth is simple, we are manipulated to think it is complex, it is not, all i can say is get to know god. :flop:

Next