Alex Jones threatened

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 pm » by Drjones

Hey Dirtyrabbit i'm with you on these "youth brigades" that are apparently going to be MANDATORY-THESE MUST BE OPPOSED :evil: ....i dont believe that ANYTHING in this world should be MANDATORY,all things must come down to choice,freedom to choose,the moment you start makig things mandatory is when you can say dictatorship with certainty :shock: .I have no doubt that a ruling elite runs america and the world,i also have no doubts of their intentions to RULE over us for aslong as they can,they probably see that as a good thing for US,but it is not,they have no trust/faith in their fellow humanity,that is obvious with all the secrecy that goes on :top: .What i see happening more and more in society is MORE POWER going to those who already have it and less power to the ordinary man or woman on the street,THAT is where things MUST change,those who have had the power in the past have done a pretty good job of screwing things up for us and so to think that THOSE SAME people are going to GAIN MORE authority over world affairs that affect us all NOT LESS is very worrying.WE THE PEOPLE need to HAVE MORE POWER to change things,THAT'S where REAL progress can be made.We just have to keep believing and acting on the best interests of our fellow humanity,dont be so self serving and don't get violent,but in the end if things do get so bad,then we may have no choice,especially you guys in the U.S if THEY do decide to take away your god given right to bear arms,i think then if they try to pull a stunt like that then good luck to them and if all hell breaks loose because of that then we must remember WHO REALLY is to blame,get the police and th military on OUR SIDE cos they are being USED like the rest of us,i can see that happening if things get THAT bad. :oops:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 4:56 pm » by Drextin

dirtyrabbit wrote:drjones I can agree with you a little there, I was thinking there was going to be some really big time exposing here some things we didn't already know..

but its a good vid for people who dont know anything at all.. the sleepers..

there is one thing in the video how they are talking about 18-20 year olds who will have to do time like basic training - boot camp for 3 months?
what they will be forced all kids have to do this?
with out a choice?
this is a proposed bill? what is all this about there is no way they can make this really happen can they?
this would mean each and very kid in America age 18 to 20 has to do this?
I know they have a program here you have to do time in high school to get all your credits you have to do 'community service so many hours' if they don't do it they cant graduate..
so I guess they will make all kids do this?
this is BULL crap!
this one im gunna keep an eye on..
I already had one child who went through the military im not going to have another one do the same HELL NO!
this is where I put my foot DOWN!

I swear to dodge man im ready to move to CANADA!
or some where on this earth where there is peace and quiet!
dang it nothing is like it use to be..

Heh. Calm down DB and take a breath. That isn't going to happen. Guys like AJ are gunning for the reaction you are having right now. It's makes him money. Try and remember when you watch are listen to guys like AJ you have to throw out 99% of what they say. You use them with all the other fear mongers to piece the puzzle together yourself. Trust me when I say none of these people know are believe what is really going on. There isn't a hero among them so if the shit was really bad you'd know it when all of them up and disappeared to a cave somewhere crying like little girls.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 pm » by Kurious

Do you think if anything he was claiming is actually true & 100% fact that he'd be allowed to release such a DVD ? Theres nothing new in there because he has nothing new, after Bush went he needed another target for his ranting & Obama fits right in there for him it seems. I'd respect him more if he still chased Bush & his cronies whilst they were in retirement, to answer for the shit he claims they've done.

Man, your being scammed & he's cashing in on your paranoia, if you really have to see this piece of crap then download it & DON'T put any money in his pockets.

Nice act on the video by the way, 'do it now, go live release it, do it' that was cringe worthy & at the same time *razzie worthy, you could tell it was a little act, he only has one so called convincing mode & that 'shouty guy' he doesn't do 'paranoid threatened guy' very well.

*razzies - alternative movie award show for terrible acting
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

Obama is live on TV right now..
he keeps talking about the military keeps talking about enlisting and about citizens doing more and service...
the more and more hes talking it smells of DRAFT!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 7:58 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:Do you think if anything he was claiming is actually true & 100% fact that he'd be allowed to release such a DVD ? Theres nothing new in there because he has nothing new, after Bush went he needed another target for his ranting & Obama fits right in there for him it seems. I'd respect him more if he still chased Bush & his cronies whilst they were in retirement, to answer for the shit he claims they've done.

Man, your being scammed & he's cashing in on your paranoia, if you really have to see this piece of crap then download it & DON'T put any money in his pockets.

Nice act on the video by the way, 'do it now, go live release it, do it' that was cringe worthy & at the same time *razzie worthy, you could tell it was a little act, he only has one so called convincing mode & that 'shouty guy' he doesn't do 'paranoid threatened guy' very well.

*razzies - alternative movie award show for terrible acting

:flop: :flop: Well said m8,after watching the video several times it did look scripted,which in turn makes me think far less of Alex Jones. :oops:
I still believe obviously 100% that the NWO is real but i also am beginning to suspect Alex Jones as being "in this" for the money NOT for the betterment of mankind as he would say. :top:
I believe we do need to change our attitudes to this life,to each other and that we must have a true and honest system,NO SECRECY...NO Bilderberg groups,NO top secret clearance horse-shit :censored: ,we are all part of the human species and NO-ONE should be excluded or treated as being lesser than the next person.. :sunny:
What we do KNOW is that WE DO have a ruling elite,they DO NOT CARE for the common person on the street and their real needs all they care about is themsleves and how much they can get from each and every one of us wothout having to life a finger themselves,right :?:
Where is the love in this world these days,you know it should be in the places it really matters but it is not,evil reigns there and will continue to aslong as we let it,we need to say NO more to turn things around...NO to rising BILLS when our wages remain the same,NO to most things really.Then you will see that their is a system IT IS EVIL and it is quite pathetic. :sunny:

Previous