Alex Jones truth Alert!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm » by Anubis

Alex Jones is the only Real Media you have in America, support the V Campagne. Your Families depend on this because America is now a Penal Colony. This is no Joke!, if the Citizens don't defend the Declaration of Independance, you will not be free, If you don't exercise Self Responsibility and if you can't Govern yourself , others will be more then happy to Govern you!, you choose do you want to be free or do you want be a Penal Colony Prisoner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6XPfoESUDU
:shooting:
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 pm » by Alienator

Fuck this faschism nazi gestapo nwo agenda!!!!!!
I hope if George D.umbass Bush visit switzerland on february 12. they arrest him because of the changes in their statute.
He brakes so many human rights that there is no other option.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm » by Anubis

Awsome Alienator, these Bastards are Destroying America and I can see right through the Puppet Obama, this Minion has been destroying America more then Bush, and people think he is good.
They Ignore his treasonous actions because he is Black, if he was white then all Hell would break loose. The Brothers and Sistas need to wake up because Obama does not represent the Black Man, he represents the Offshore Bankers! which are White!.
America you must Defend your Rights because they destroying your rights, even the Judges are being told to Ignore the Constitution, my God people, people from all around the World are laughing at you Americans because they think you are all completely Stupid!, SO WAKE THE $%&$ UP FOLKS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0efLWdJWk4
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 pm » by Michaelssiebert

I'm soooo tired of this Black and White bullshit...

Be human or be nothing at all...

Love and Peace
XxX

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 pm » by Unitb166er

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have a soft spot for Alex Jones.
He has been doing this for so long and getting little help other than negative press.No wonder he is angry all the time.
:sunny:
Designed To Give A Damn!