Alex Jones Tv 5-25

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:53 am » by Noetic


Hey DrJones,is there any rules preventing me,an American from using the term "m8","mate"?I'm just wondering because I like the sound of that but you never hear anybody say that around here.I think I'm going to start,if I'm allowed.lol
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:58 am » by Drjones


noetic wrote:Hey DrJones,is there any rules preventing me,an American from using the term "m8","mate"?I'm just wondering because I like the sound of that but you never hear anybody say that around here.I think I'm going to start,if I'm allowed.lol


By all means m8.. :D .type away,i've not copyrighted the phrase,i guess it's a scottish thing.
I agree with your other post 100%.I'm just now dreading the inevitable reply from mep.I wish he could understand we are not 100% anti alex jones we just like consider other possibilities and other sources of informartion,alex jones is not GOD as much as Alex Jones likes to think he is :)
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 12:20 pm » by Noetic


Thanks for the permissions mate,lol.
Yes I never said he was completely full of shit,I just said he isnt the only source of info,I follow some of his work,his docs are ok,usually.But he gets most of his info from reliable news sources,so I just cut out the middle man,and as for the stuff that he didnt get from news sources he must have got from somebody in the gov that gave it to him,which would make him a pundit.pundits are the reason people dont trust msm,but some how if aj does it it's ok,wtf?
besides all the alleged whistleblowers and obvious bullshitters aj talks to lets face the fact,,the only way he can get some of his info is because it is being given to him by the powers that be.and why would they do that?well it's like I pointed out before,order out of chaos is their mo,but humans are naturally pretty peaceful,,even roughnecks who like to get drunk and fight from time to time don't want war,they dont want to kill innocent women and children or corrupt gov members no matter what color they are or where they come from.Granted there are plenty of evil people on this planet,but they are vastly outnumbered by good moral people of all kinds that will not tolerate it.

the illuminati knows this about human nature,they've been controlling us a loooooong time,they kow that they have to incite ths chaos they want to bring order out of,well there version of order,which is total domination of the entire human race,yes they want to kill us or enslave us,but they are outumbered so lighten up is all I'm trying to tell the aj zealots,don't let that man have control over ya.people like mep have willingly become aj's slaves,if aj's not paying mep or people like him to post and defend aj bs then what other reason is there for the activity?aj has stolen their power of self control,and if somebody like me were to try to help him see the light I get attacked for doing so,no good deed goes unpunished I guess.mate lol
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 12:21 pm » by Drjones


noetic wrote:Thanks for the permissions mate,lol.
Yes I never said he was completely full of shit,I just said he isnt the only source of info,I follow some of his work,his docs are ok,usually.But he gets most of his info from reliable news sources,so I just cut out the middle man,and as for the stuff that he didnt get from news sources he must have got from somebody in the gov that gave it to him,which would make him a pundit.pundits are the reason people dont trust msm,but some how if aj does it it's ok,wtf?
besides all the alleged whistleblowers and obvious bullshitters aj talks to lets face the fact,,the only way he can get some of his info is because it is being given to him by the powers that be.and why would they do that?well it's like I pointed out before,order out of chaos is their mo,but humans are naturally pretty peaceful,,even roughnecks who like to get drunk and fight from time to time don't want war,they dont want to kill innocent women and children or corrupt gov members no matter what color they are or where they come from.Granted there are plenty of evil people on this planet,but they are vastly outnumbered by good moral people of all kinds that will not tolerate it.

the illuminati knows this about human nature,they've been controlling us a loooooong time,they kow that they have to incite ths chaos they want to bring order out of,well there version of order,which is total domination of the entire human race,yes they want to kill us or enslave us,but they are outumbered so lighten up is all I'm trying to tell the aj zealots,don't let that man have control over ya.people like mep have willingly become aj's slaves,if aj's not paying mep or people like him to post and defend aj bs then what other reason is there for the activity?aj has stolen their power of self control,and if somebody like me were to try to help him see the light I get attacked for doing so,no good deed goes unpunished I guess.mate lol


:clapper: It actually takes a helluva lot to get us humans to kill and do immoral things in general when you think about it.We have conscience and that is what is the target of the manipulation,this amazing consciousness of nobility and respect for all life!!..We kill pretty much ANYTHING in our natural state as a last resort.
Last edited by Drjones on Fri May 28, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 12:23 pm » by Noetic


concrete wrote:Is this shit thread still going?

noetic wrote:Hey DrJones,is there any rules preventing me,an American from using the term "m8","mate"?I'm just wondering because I like the sound of that but you never hear anybody say that around here.I think I'm going to start,if I'm allowed.lol


Noetic. Don't start using too much UK slang. I don't think it would go well if you said to you friend 'Lets go out for a fag mate'. :D



lmao!!1 thanks for bringing some levity in here.

yeah I'm pretty sure my buddies would whoop my ass for using "fag"lol i can see it now getting punched and kicked while trying to explain "it's what they call cigs in the uk,mates"lol
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm » by Cornbread714


jetxvii wrote:dude he's alot more informed than you so how about you fuck off old man???


Well, I'll answer that brilliant response by asking you, Jet, how would you possibly know what I am or am not informed about?

That's one good thing about being an "old man" - when you read as much as I do and live in as many places and cultures as I have, you pick up a thing or two.

And you get tired of trying to prove how smart you are to everyone - that's what people in their 20's do.

But since you seem to think I don't know anything about what Mep refers to constantly, did you know that I worked in the same cable access studio with Alex Jones about 20 years ago when he was just a local nut job in Austin?

No, you probably didn't know that, because I don't talk about it much.

If you'd like to see a detailed CV of my education (formal and otherwise) and work experience, I'd be happy to PM it to you.

Otherwise, you're talking shit you don't know ANYTHING about. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 1:50 pm » by Noetic


I like you cornbread.
It aint so bad being old,I know how it is lol.
You spend the first half of your life learning how to live and the second half living it,but you're never really done learning.
We all do stupid things when we're young and as long as we learn from it we're doing alright.it's the ones our age range that still act like teens or 20's that i feel sorry for,they can help it,they should know better,but the young folks I try to just take with a grain of salt.wisdom is harder given than earned most times.
patent pending lol

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm » by Megame23


disorganizer81 wrote:IMO, I believe megame23 is mep. I believe mep created this new account for the sole purpose of calling you, a distinguished poster, out for the AJ thread where you questioned AJ's credibility. Just a hunch.....


I made posts before I made the thread about drjones. also told drjones about the thread so he could defend himself. and act nothing like mep. also everything i said in that thread is legitimate and drjones agreed.

Disorganizer every time is see you post, you say some ass hole thing. you never speak on topic. I believe you are a worthless piece of shit.

I spoke here in the first place because mods should not encourage the type of BULL SHIT that happened on this thread. TYou all need to shut the fuck up. Stop making every thread with alex jones in the title a hate thread for him and people that follow his work.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 5:47 pm » by Cornbread714


megame23 wrote:I spoke here in the first place because mods should not encourage the type of BULL SHIT that happened on this thread. TYou all need to shut the fuck up. Stop making every thread with alex jones in the title a hate thread for him and people that follow his work.



Let me remind you what the original post said...

mep630 wrote:Since all the Anti AJ people get so Butt-hurt when I post his videos, I plan to make a daily AJ thread... Enjoy bitches...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:12 pm » by Megame23


k you are right, we should all keep being assholes cause when one person says something a bit negative, the best idea is to escalate it, all follow suit, and not listen to each other.

my bad.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook