Alex Jones Tv 5-25

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:20 pm » by Megame23


concrete wrote:
megame23 wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:IMO, I believe megame23 is mep. I believe mep created this new account for the sole purpose of calling you, a distinguished poster, out for the AJ thread where you questioned AJ's credibility. Just a hunch.....


I made posts before I made the thread about drjones. also told drjones about the thread so he could defend himself. and act nothing like mep. also everything i said in that thread is legitimate and drjones agreed.

Disorganizer every time is see you post, you say some ass hole thing. you never speak on topic. I believe you are a worthless piece of shit.

I spoke here in the first place because mods should not encourage the type of BULL SHIT that happened on this thread. TYou all need to shut the fuck up. Stop making every thread with alex jones in the title a hate thread for him and people that follow his work.


From reading this.
I realise Alex and his followers have much to tell us. However, I'm dubious of the intelligence involved.

Please. megame. Take alexes testicle out of your mouth and think before you type.
Don't blame the drink either. Coz as a pro. I can see the difference between being drunk, and being retarded.


a fine example of the bull shit I'm talking about.

you are a waist of breath
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:28 pm » by Mep630


drjones wrote:Ok,lead by example,what are you doing? It seems as WW3 is about to start like you say.....at this moment in time you aint doing very much other than sitting by your PC visiting a forum? :oops:
That don't sound too wise a strategy to me,SO what ARE you doing other than pretty much telling everyone how you personally have everything figured out,how most of us are all cluelss lambs to the slaughter.I'm sorry m8 but i struggle to take you seriously at times.
well you will find out sooner or later, but you know dont bother looking up anything I said to you keep being an ignorant retard and think you know everything and no one else can tell you something.

I try to raise awareness but people like you are like brick walls, you dont even care to hear what I got to say. And that is fine dude, you dont have to listen, but mark my words dude, because in the end your going to find out I was right.[/quote]


Oooh i'm petrified....you are going to be proven right..wow good job,the ego has landed?
m8 you're so into yourself it's unreal,you are probably one of the most ignorant arrogant posters out there IMO and you have the audacity to say this about other people,even though i tell you I DO LOOK UP the info you post you then say I DON'T..?..erm...like i say you seem to be on some ego mission to 'prove people wrong' and so that you can be the hero that was 'right'...hey if you want to end this conversation fine by me,WW3 is on the way according to you so we best be doing other things that typing words on an internet forum yes?..i mean if you took the threat of WW3 seriously my friend you would NOT BE HERE would you?..you are just as screwed as anyone else IMO regardless of what you think you know.It's not really helping you in any way and if you can show me how it is i 'm all ears!!..or as this is a forum..eyes!!
:D

For MEP...as you don't like cheery videos.. :lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]lol, your pathetic dude, I use to think you were someone who had some brains... boy did you prove me wrong.

None of this is about my ego, dude, but again you dont read my shit or your just too stupid to get it.

I listed about 10 things for you too look up and you ignore them all, you asked me to prove it to you and you dont even follow up. You say you listen to the man in one thread and then say you dont know enough about him in another, but honestly to talk like you do about him, you dont have a clue.

But I dont see any reason for me to go out of my way to show you anything when you cant even follow the few post exchanges we had.

and yea insult me for trying to inform you, good one, but like I said dude, you will find out sooner or later and to be honest your own ignorance will be your own undoing.

but like I said I am done bothering with you, I was trying to have a discussion with you but your another one of these people who knows everything and cant hear anything anyone else says that you dont agree with.

I dont mind people have difference of opinion, but your wrong, and I might not be able to prove this to you on a web forum, especially when you dont pay attention to anything, but again it is not my mission to save or inform you.

Talk all the shit you want to about me, anyone here could do the same about you.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:29 pm » by Mep630


concrete wrote:Please. megame. Take alexes testicle out of your mouth and think before you type.
how original, never heard this before on the forums....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm » by Mep630


noetic wrote:I like you cornbread.
It aint so bad being old,I know how it is lol.
You spend the first half of your life learning how to live and the second half living it,but you're never really done learning.
We all do stupid things when we're young and as long as we learn from it we're doing alright.it's the ones our age range that still act like teens or 20's that i feel sorry for,they can help it,they should know better,but the young folks I try to just take with a grain of salt.wisdom is harder given than earned most times.
I feel sorry for people like you who think they have a clue about life and dont know shit about reality.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:39 pm » by Mep630


and you know I am not trying to push anything on anyone - I tell you all what I see and I will give you my references to check. You all want to assume I am stupid or crazy and dont know what I am talking about, that is fine but that is your own ignorance.

I dont post here for my ego, why do I care what a bunch of web troll think to be honest? I mean it is not like any of you accomplish anything, most of you probably dont even have real jobs.

I have one mission here, and that is to raise awareness to the real shit going on, but all you think heads think your too smart to be told anything, which is funny as hell. I dont care how old you are, everyone had shit they can learn.

But honestly I am not looking for arguments or fights, if you dont like me or what I say then dont respond to my posts and that will be the end of it. If you would like to know where I am coming from I would be glad to have an intelligent conversation with you and show you exactly what I know.

How do you all know I am not informed? Can you be sooo sure of yourself and your world that you can say that I know nothing of what I speak?! If so then you are in for a serious wake up call, because we are not in Kansas anymore...

So you want to disagree with me that is fine, but dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about and then not give me a chance to prove you wrong. If you want to step up with your brilliance and show everyone I am sooo off base, PLEASE DO SO. Because it is very easy for me to destroy all you know-nothing-ignorant-noobs because none of you even study history.
Last edited by Mep630 on Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm » by Megame23


K, I will now say mep you need to shut the fuck up too. You aren't smarter than everyone.
just post your info and discuss it.

My god you all are acting like a bunch of little girls.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:43 pm » by Mep630


megame23 wrote:a fine example of the bull shit I'm talking about.

you are a waist of breath
Hey I am talking to myself, lol (joke)

dont bother megame, these people are very think skulled and dont give a shit about anything other then their TV programs.

and if the NWO does win I will be happy that all these ignorant retards will be getting what they deserve....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:44 pm » by Mep630


megame23 wrote:K, I will now say mep you need to shut the fuck up too. You aren't smarter than everyone.
just post your info and discuss it.
I try to but it always digresses into fights. I do know my shit, but I do acknowledge that there are others who know more then me...

but yea I am done bothering with these people, peace...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm » by Drjones


mep you're totally out of control m8 and i question your motives on this site with that level of immature ego ranting.I did'nt even read all you posted to me as early on you said,despite what i have said to you previously,more than once,but you still said-

' but you know dont bother looking up anything ' :bang; (Even though i told you i do and have much knowledge on such matters...what do you want me to say?)...jesus..you'd start a fight in an empty room m8 i'm sure of it!! :lol:

...I don't know what you are smoking m8,anyway you're entitled to your views,thoughts and beliefs and smoke...lol...and so am i,i dont smoke though .I really dont have the time or would really want to engage you in a sensible discussion as you are so convinced you have got everything figured out and everyone else who disagrees with you has not and is blind and lost,if anyone is lost around here m8 it is YOU.You need to take a good look at how you are behaving on this site,especially with regards to what you have said to me,which is childish and immature.For someone so concerned about this WW3 you spend a helluva lot of time of this forum,should'nt you be stocking supplies in your underground bunker in the wilderness,getting prepared and leaving all us lost losers to die a horrible death??
Your ego is driving you m8,you will deny this i am sure,no problem but i wont be the only one to notice this about you and thus be disuaded to engage you in proper discussion.
Cheerio! Have a nice weekend.....you're pretty much impossible to engage in intelligent adult discussion,you have by the looks of things become a clone of alex jones and to me that is very sad..you just make me want to yawn :o If you are going to reply to this keep it short,if it is long i won't read it...so do yourself a favour..don't waste your time on a long one educating me about how stupid i have become..etc etc etc yaddy yadda yaa
Last edited by Drjones on Fri May 28, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1460
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PostFri May 28, 2010 7:03 pm » by Mushroom


Sorry mep, I have tried not commenting on this thread, although I found it a highly amusing read.
I am not going to call you any names (such as 'butt-hurt retard' or 'sandy vag'd moron who was picked on at school') just make a couple of casual observations

mep630 wrote:I listed about 10 things for you too look up and you ignore them all, you asked me to prove it to you and you dont even follow up. You say you listen to the man in one thread and then say you dont know enough about him in another, but honestly to talk like you do about him, you dont have a clue.

But I dont see any reason for me to go out of my way to show you anything when you cant even follow the few post exchanges we had.

and yea insult me for trying to inform you, good one, but like I said dude, you will find out sooner or later and to be honest your own ignorance will be your own undoing


As I remember, you were informed that your rival debater didn't need to check the link as he already had knowledge of such subjects. You ignore this and accuse the other party of ignorance. There is a name for this type of behaviour, but as I said... I will refrain from name calling

mep630 wrote:So you want to disagree with me that is fine, but dont tell me I dont know what I am talking about and then not give me a chance to prove you wrong. If you want to step up with your brilliance and show everyone I am sooo off base, PLEASE DO SO. Because it is very easy for me to destroy all you know-nothing-ignorant-noobs because none of you even study history.


Was it really Alex in that vid? He looked younger


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook