Alex Jones Tv 5-25

jetxvii

PostFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm » by jetxvii

cornbread714 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:dude he's alot more informed than you so how about you fuck off old man???

Well, I'll answer that brilliant response by asking you, Jet, how would you possibly know what I am or am not informed about?

That's one good thing about being an "old man" - when you read as much as I do and live in as many places and cultures as I have, you pick up a thing or two.

And you get tired of trying to prove how smart you are to everyone - that's what people in their 20's do.

But since you seem to think I don't know anything about what Mep refers to constantly, did you know that I worked in the same cable access studio with Alex Jones about 20 years ago when he was just a local nut job in Austin?

No, you probably didn't know that, because I don't talk about it much.

If you'd like to see a detailed CV of my education (formal and otherwise) and work experience, I'd be happy to PM it to you.

Otherwise, you're talking shit you don't know ANYTHING about. :sunny:

Well, I'll answer that brilliant response by asking you, Jet, how would you possibly know what I am or am not informed about?

your responses on here let me know that you are a very old and senile asshole with nothing better to do that be just that, a ranting raving old senile asshole with nothing better to do.

That's one good thing about being an "old man" - when you read as much as I do and live in as many places and cultures as I have, you pick up a thing or two.

A few STD's a couple of nose bleeds from the backstage breaks, a few bottles of Jack Daniels to go onto the internet forumz and rant at people half my age or 1/3 my age that know more than I do, so I can tell them that they don't know anything and call them Whiny when they present materials and explanations of things that my brain can't handle from all the years of being a failed musician with a multiple drug riddled deteriorating brain is that in the ballpark?

also reading the back of your 100% prune cereal box isn't considered highly valuable information. but i guess if you can learn a thing or 2 about your total daily fiber intake then whatever works for you guy.

And you get tired of trying to prove how smart you are to everyone - that's what people in their 20's do.

really because you just told me that "you" were traveling and reading and learning a thing or 2 and snorting cocaine off of Malaysian she-males ass cracks so once again your theories and rhetoric only applies to you hey? hmmmm.

But since you seem to think I don't know anything about what Mep refers to constantly, did you know that I worked in the same cable access studio with Alex Jones about 20 years ago when he was just a local nut job in Austin?

really? because talking a lot of shit without proof is a good standard to be called a liar, or someone who can't back up their claims. I guess being a lonely old alcoholic musician that spend their days in internet forumz calling out people half his age and being a child and using school yard tactics to drive his point is FAR SUPERIOR to that of the information that Alex Jones spread huh? once again, the rules only apply everyone else and not you huh?

I remember Alex Jones being a small time constitutionalists back 20 years ago, you know when he was helping the Victims of Waco re build their home and church on his own volunteered time? but then again you probably don't even remember last night because every night for you is a day to drown his sorrows, on top of that you just don't want to recognize that Alex was once a very good man, and still sort of is, but you would just rather judge others and not take a look into the mirror... you know what moving a lot and means to me? financial and individual failure...couldn't cut being an true American huh? so you abandoned ship?

and that proves what? that you maybe ran into or saw him a few times? OMG!!!!! WOW... you know I used to go to baseball games to watch my favorite player Kirby Puckett alot, and that doesn't mean I know anything about him personally ( only what the tabloids said)... perhaps you can give me your first and last name so I can call Alex on the Telephone and ask if he knows anything about you.....

No, you probably didn't know that, because I don't talk about it much.

If you'd like to see a detailed CV of my education (formal and otherwise) and work experience, I'd be happy to PM it to you.

Otherwise, you're talking shit you don't know ANYTHING about

Nope sorry I don't do the PM thing to many questions from other members about what was said, I am more of the keep the truth out in the open kind of guy, so if you have a picture of the studio or some work form that you care to show me than please by all means show it here...

until then have a coke ( a jack and coke for you) and a smile and shut the fuck up!

:top:

:badair:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm » by Spock

HEY! I'm a drunk too!

It goes hand in hand with being an artist, no matter what the medium.

And not only can great and interesting works of art be accomplished while under the influence, the best time to get into an internet brawl over something completely insignificant is when you're plastered. High value entertainment. Until the next morning sometimes.

So if you ask me, it's absolutely vital to creativity, and should be practiced.

I would bitch about something, but I'm at work, buzzless, and have nothing to bitch about.

jetxvii

PostFri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm » by jetxvii

spock wrote:HEY! I'm a drunk too!

It goes hand in hand with being an artist, no matter what the medium.

And not only can great and interesting works of art be accomplished while under the influence, the best time to get into an internet brawl over something completely insignificant is when you're plastered. High value entertainment. Until the next morning sometimes.

So if you ask me, it's absolutely vital to creativity, and should be practiced.

I would bitch about something, but I'm at work, buzzless, and have nothing to bitch about.

hey my quarrel isn't with the likes of you scallywag spock...lol... I only take issue with cornhole here... I understand the fundamental difference between a controlled person that likes to drink and a drunk person that just like to try and control things....

have a good day at work, don't take any guff from those fucking swine!

jetxvii

PostFri May 28, 2010 8:42 pm » by jetxvii

concrete wrote:
I remember Alex Jones being a small time constitutionalists back 20 years ago, you know when he was helping the Victims of Waco re build their home and church on his own volunteered time?

Guess you aren't all you pretend to be then.

I may be wrong. But I seem to remember you saying you're mid to early 20's.

Fooking amazing how the internet ages people.

you know what else is fucking amazing? someone invented scripture and you know what else???....... someone invented video cameras...

I don't know if you know what those are, however it is a device that takes photographs ( do you know what photographs are?) and puts them in order to form a moving picture... some of these" video cameras" have strange devices that are called "microphones" and what that is something that can pick up sounds and also record them right along with the picture...

I know that some people and Jeeeeesus I don't know why, like to use those devices to record history and show examples of history through scripture and those devices i was just telling you about....

however I really don't think you are that stupid to really have to have me explain all that to you, just as you know you were being absent minded by saying that last comment assuming that there was no historical record of Alex Jones earlier work...

but I guess when you over look some things and don't think about them quite correctly that can get in the way of pulling off a horribly done joke as indicated by you above...

hope that settles any misunderstanding.

Conspirator

PostSat May 29, 2010 5:15 am » by Mep630

drjones wrote:mep you're totally out of control m8 and i question your motives on this site with that level of immature ego ranting.I did'nt even read all you posted to me as early on you said,despite what i have said to you previously,more than once,but you still said-

' but you know dont bother looking up anything ' :bang; (Even though i told you i do and have much knowledge on such matters...what do you want me to say?)...jesus..you'd start a fight in an empty room m8 i'm sure of it!! :lol:

...I don't know what you are smoking m8,anyway you're entitled to your views,thoughts and beliefs and smoke...lol...and so am i,i dont smoke though .I really dont have the time or would really want to engage you in a sensible discussion as you are so convinced you have got everything figured out and everyone else who disagrees with you has not and is blind and lost,if anyone is lost around here m8 it is YOU.You need to take a good look at how you are behaving on this site,especially with regards to what you have said to me,which is childish and immature.For someone so concerned about this WW3 you spend a helluva lot of time of this forum,should'nt you be stocking supplies in your underground bunker in the wilderness,getting prepared and leaving all us lost losers to die a horrible death??
Your ego is driving you m8,you will deny this i am sure,no problem but i wont be the only one to notice this about you and thus be disuaded to engage you in proper discussion.
Cheerio! Have a nice weekend.....you're pretty much impossible to engage in intelligent adult discussion,you have by the looks of things become a clone of alex jones and to me that is very sad..you just make me want to yawn :o If you are going to reply to this keep it short,if it is long i won't read it...so do yourself a favour..don't waste your time on a long one educating me about how stupid i have become..etc etc etc yaddy yadda yaa
I am nothing close to out of control, you just dont understand the context that I am speaking to you. I am not mad nor was I ever, I was trying to show you a path that would prove to you that I am not making this shit up.

I felt like you were the one being ignorant because you dont really know Alex Jones and you talk about him like you do, like he is some kind of traitor. I have been watching the man for like 9 years now, among other people I study. So yea I will defend the dude when I see you don't know what your talking about.

The whole "hes alive so he has to be NWO" or the "his broadcast company is owned by disney" are invalid arguments for the simple fact the man is looking out for your freedoms.

You all create this image of some rockstar when the dude lives a life where he is ridiculed and attacked by a lot of people who have no clue about any of this and are either too dumb or too scared to even entertain the ideas with an open mind like an intelligent person would.

I think you re-read all this and I think you can say the same about your self what our saying to me. But honestly I think you have no clue about Alex Jones or his message and that is why I took a stance against you because you clearly dont know enough to judge the man in my eyes. And maybe you lie and say you do, but maybe you be honest to everyone and admit that you really dont know enough about the man to judge him properly.

And your wrong about the ego thing, that is not my motivation. I see my freedoms slipping everyday and that disturbs me. i see wars going on and this also disturbs me. I am not preparing for a shelter because I have no fear of death. But I am sure i wont be alive long when this all goes down anyhow. so I am sorry if my words are passionate, but I am not trying to insult you, maybe I come off that way or maybe your just reading it wrong.

I just see time is short and there are a lot of sell outs who want to keep everyone stupid and uninformed so they can set up the check mate. And like a chess master, when that move is made, it will be sudden and there will be no escape.

I am sorry if that scares you, but is that anything different from church saying you will go to hell?! I think not, because I think we can still stop this if people start to see what is really going on.

I think all foolish people disregard what other people have to say without listening. Smart people always listen and examine what is said to them. I been researching this stuff about 10 years now, you know how many people think I am crazy or have called me names only later on to have actually realized what I have said to them and know are awakened from me?! A lot more then you would imagine.

I have a few areas of research I specialize in and I was lucky enough to run into the right group of people who helped me connect it all together. and yea to someone who has no idea it all sounds really crazy but the truth is the world and the universe is crazier then you can even imagine.

But in the end, you dont have to listen to me or read my stuff, that is up to you, but dont insult me if your not going to bother to even look into what I have to say to you. i dont force anything on anyone, but if I see you talking crap, like about AJ here I will call you out on it.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm » by Drjones

m8 mep...look respect as human beings right..but did i not say NOT to type a long one cos i would not read it?...which i have not thus you wasted your time with all that!!
Jesus m8,anyway i respect your uniquness!!
:sunny:

Despite me laying out my thoughts and feelings clearly,i see you now realise the 'fake' Alex Jones video is not so fake afterall,which i pretty much told you it was'nt.
I mean i see also you say i'm trying to act smart or whatever,DESPITE me saying clearly to you also that in all honesty i have'nt got a clue what is going on,something that is quite the opposite of yourself.I don't expect to be liked but respected? yes,that should be universal IMO especially when i've never been against what you have been saying only offering alternative views,so there is only ONE version of reality? I find that hard to believe,furthermore if you do believe that,BELIEVE then you will ultimately bring that belief to reality.Anyway,this is a bigger post than i intended,if you did'nt read it,no problem.But i like to keep my word on things i post on this site hence my scanning past of your previous post.Anyway no hard feelings m8,i dont have time for unnecessary negativity!!that's how i feel. ;)

jetxvii

PostSat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm » by jetxvii

concrete wrote:Jet.

I undersand.

But. You don't actually remember. Do you?
You've seen videos. I won't dispute that.

So, when does seeing something in history, become personal history?

I play video games too.
But I know the difference between a screen and reality. As Spok said elsewhere.

Give it time. You'll get it one day.
Or something like that.

sorry concrete when you are not important like you and me, there is barely any historical record about anything, when you have equipment and time like Alex does and you broadcast and have video and historical scripture to show that, it usually means that is what you feel..

look at the constitution, it is written, we are supposed to follow by it, no I did not write it personally but guess what? it is there for me and others to understand it, and learn what it is...

sorry I do get it, I don't think you get it.... historic documents are there for that purpose, to detail and to get a perspective on a person or persons history from a perspective... I am sorry if your perspective is completely misguided on his earlier years, perhaps it isn't but I do know that I can properly explain what a historical document is and understand what it's intent it.

what do you think it is for? to publicly broadcast everything that has no meaning that pertain no record? because that makes sense...

I would appreciate if you would actually say something meaningful and informational next time you respond, that is what alot of users refer to as a "cornered" tactic to not explain themselves correctly and pass off blame to detriment the person that did explain themselves in a tactful way.

you think just because you were around during his time that you automatically know more than me regardless of when and how you learned of Alex Jones, even if you only watched a video or 2 of him???? is that what you are trying to imply?

it seems you "Mature" types don't like people that like to cover all bases and you wonder why people like me don't get where you are coming from, because your above responses are full of cryptic and metaphorical crap, and put in your 2 or 3 liners for a slap on the back response from others.

but for a guy that generally doesn't stray from his usual etiquette I can honestly say I don't or didn't expect much more out of you.

have a good day and don't try to out funny yourself into an asshole which you end up doing alot more than not. and it's not a "haha" funny more like a "oh jesus christ here we go again with the village idiot" funny.

if I were you....which I am not, I would apply to be a court jester, that way you can be laughed "at" and still throw your rotten tomatoes at people for laughing at your stupidity, seems like the right job for you.

Conspirator

PostSun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm » by Mep630

drjones wrote:m8 mep...look respect as human beings right..but did i not say NOT to type a long one cos i would not read it?...which i have not thus you wasted your time with all that!!
Jesus m8,anyway i respect your uniquness!!
:sunny:

Despite me laying out my thoughts and feelings clearly,i see you now realise the 'fake' Alex Jones video is not so fake afterall,which i pretty much told you it was'nt.
I mean i see also you say i'm trying to act smart or whatever,DESPITE me saying clearly to you also that in all honesty i have'nt got a clue what is going on,something that is quite the opposite of yourself.I don't expect to be liked but respected? yes,that should be universal IMO especially when i've never been against what you have been saying only offering alternative views,so there is only ONE version of reality? I find that hard to believe,furthermore if you do believe that,BELIEVE then you will ultimately bring that belief to reality.Anyway,this is a bigger post than i intended,if you did'nt read it,no problem.But i like to keep my word on things i post on this site hence my scanning past of your previous post.Anyway no hard feelings m8,i dont have time for unnecessary negativity!!that's how i feel. ;)
and you got the nerve to call me ignorant, lol....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Previous