Alex Jones Tv 5-25

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm » by Mep630



Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



Since all the Anti AJ people get so Butt-hurt when I post his videos, I plan to make a daily AJ thread... Enjoy bitches...
:sunny:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:47 pm » by Noetic


You're so gay for Alex Jones.
patent pending lol

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm » by Mep630


noetic wrote:You're so gay for Alex Jones.
That and Freedom, yes.

But honestly I love seeing people like you get mad I post a video up, lol, too bad your so 'smart' in your own mind that you are too good to listen to what others have top say. That is a pretty ignorant world to live in, but whatever floats your boat....

Sorry your a hater, sorry you got your ass beat your whole life and picked on all the time, least now you can feel like a man and call names behind a computer screen without worrying you will get your ass kicked. lol

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
Posts: 1687
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm » by Noetic


mep630 wrote:
noetic wrote:You're so gay for Alex Jones.
That and Freedom, yes.

But honestly I love seeing people like you get mad I post a video up, lol, too bad your so 'smart' in your own mind that you are too good to listen to what others have top say. That is a pretty ignorant world to live in, but whatever floats your boat....

Sorry your a hater, sorry you got your ass beat your whole life and picked on all the time, least now you can feel like a man and call names behind a computer screen without worrying you will get your ass kicked. lol



What the fuck are you talking about?You see what you're doing is the typical online tough guy troll tactics,let me guess next you're going to ask me my address so you can come beat me up,then after I give you my address you will beg me to give you a plane ticket because disinfo trolling doesn't pay well enough to buy your own.Get a GED and a McJob.The reason the CIA hires people like you to do this trolling is because people of higher intelligence would be able to understand the moral ramifications of what you are doing and they would quit,and dumb people will work for less because you have less bills that somebody smart enough to get a real job and move out of their parents basement.You prove me right about you every time you reply to me.Your not smart enough to understand how are you?
patent pending lol

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostThu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm » by Megame23


noetic wrote:
mep630 wrote:
noetic wrote:You're so gay for Alex Jones.
That and Freedom, yes.

But honestly I love seeing people like you get mad I post a video up, lol, too bad your so 'smart' in your own mind that you are too good to listen to what others have top say. That is a pretty ignorant world to live in, but whatever floats your boat....

Sorry your a hater, sorry you got your ass beat your whole life and picked on all the time, least now you can feel like a man and call names behind a computer screen without worrying you will get your ass kicked. lol



What the fuck are you talking about?You see what you're doing is the typical online tough guy troll tactics,let me guess next you're going to ask me my address so you can come beat me up,then after I give you my address you will beg me to give you a plane ticket because disinfo trolling doesn't pay well enough to buy your own.Get a GED and a McJob.The reason the CIA hires people like you to do this trolling is because people of higher intelligence would be able to understand the moral ramifications of what you are doing and they would quit,and dumb people will work for less because you have less bills that somebody smart enough to get a real job and move out of their parents basement.You prove me right about you every time you reply to me.Your not smart enough to understand how are you?


lol @ noetic

proof-alex-jones-is-on-our-side-t23042.html

umad?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm » by Mep630


concrete wrote:Seriously.

Do you get paid for this?

I do. one sense for every AJ promo I post on.

:cheers:
no, I just realize that we are fucked if we do nothing, so what do we have to lose in fighting these people. The NWO will just kill and or enslave you, personally I would rather be dead then a slave.

Why do people get so butt hurt when an Alex Jones video is posted?

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm » by Drjones


Quit the bitchin guys,not really helpful.Would be best to actually discuss the videos mep posted.I listened to the whole interview with Quayle the other day.No doubt these rooms in the post offices are unsettling.I think the Quayle and Jones show is a good one,Quayle is equally as good a speaker as Jones,i'll end it there,but who knows.We can only hope the endgame is not what we think it is.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm » by Mep630


noetic wrote:
mep630 wrote:
noetic wrote:You're so gay for Alex Jones.
That and Freedom, yes.

But honestly I love seeing people like you get mad I post a video up, lol, too bad your so 'smart' in your own mind that you are too good to listen to what others have top say. That is a pretty ignorant world to live in, but whatever floats your boat....

Sorry your a hater, sorry you got your ass beat your whole life and picked on all the time, least now you can feel like a man and call names behind a computer screen without worrying you will get your ass kicked. lol



What the fuck are you talking about?You see what you're doing is the typical online tough guy troll tactics,let me guess next you're going to ask me my address so you can come beat me up,then after I give you my address you will beg me to give you a plane ticket because disinfo trolling doesn't pay well enough to buy your own.Get a GED and a McJob.The reason the CIA hires people like you to do this trolling is because people of higher intelligence would be able to understand the moral ramifications of what you are doing and they would quit,and dumb people will work for less because you have less bills that somebody smart enough to get a real job and move out of their parents basement.You prove me right about you every time you reply to me.Your not smart enough to understand how are you?
lol, your soooo smart, aren't you?! lol, pull your own chain more and go masturbate to how great you are in your own mind, because everyone eles sees you for the idiot you are.

you talk all this personal shit but you avoid any intelligent debate, you cant even make a thread without naming me or talking shit about me. Are you like the sore fanboi or something?! I didnt give you an autograph so now your a sandy vag for life?!

please dude, I didnt start with you, you keep trying to push shit on me with your little smurf account. If your so smart then step up and debate something with some intelligences and not just your useless name calling.

I mean I know your someone I destroyed before, why else would someone so new be so gay jealous on me?! Oh I am an agent, that is right! LOL!

What am I an agent for again?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 7:09 pm » by Mep630


drjones wrote:Quit the bitchin guys,not really helpful.Would be best to actually discuss the videos mep posted.I listened to the whole interview with Quayle the other day.No doubt these rooms in the post offices are unsettling.I think the Quayle and Jones show is a good one,Quayle is equally as good a speaker as Jones,i'll end it there,but who knows.We can only hope the endgame is not what we think it is.
Yea, it is much, much worse then you can imagine, that is for sure...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 7:17 pm » by Drjones


mep630 wrote:
drjones wrote:Quit the bitchin guys,not really helpful.Would be best to actually discuss the videos mep posted.I listened to the whole interview with Quayle the other day.No doubt these rooms in the post offices are unsettling.I think the Quayle and Jones show is a good one,Quayle is equally as good a speaker as Jones,i'll end it there,but who knows.We can only hope the endgame is not what we think it is.
Yea, it is much, much worse then you can imagine, that is for sure...


But how can you be sure...i mean i can see where you are coming from m8 but how can you BE SURE....what makes you believe this....the way i see it is yes the globalists are trying all the nasty tricks they can to have their global governace of tyranny but there is a growing resistance to this and it is slowing it down massively and ultimately will defeat it,i've said all along it's just how bad are things going to get ....before they start to get better?..I don't think we are there yet,this is just the beginning i feel,i aint the submitting type to they aint ever going to get me do everything they want and i am sure i am not alone...afterall being Scottish i have William Wallace as my template...FREEEDOOOMMM...even if it means in death...
Last edited by Drjones on Thu May 27, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook