Alex Jones Tv - Nwo Rant !

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 pm » by TheDuck

drextin wrote:Yep! Alex jones is that shit! Always fighting for us little guys........and he isn't scared of nothing!

Oh wait I forgot...............

they caught him on camera in the back of that police car and he thought the camera was off so he started crying and screaming like a little bitch........luckily it made it into the movie. "new world order"

Go on with ya bad self big daddy!

Smiley invasion.. :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:56 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:Yep! Alex jones is that shit! Always fighting for us little guys........and he isn't scared of nothing!

Oh wait I forgot...............

they caught him on camera in the back of that police car and he thought the camera was off so he started crying and screaming like a little bitch........luckily it made it into the movie. "new world order"

Go on with ya bad self big daddy!

:badair: :top: :top:

Mep said this of Drextin and the AJ bashers,who funnily enough are also the Icke bashers...anyway..
"no one really cares what you think to be honest, and a lot more people will believe AJ over you guys any day."

I wonder why that is? :oops:

Anyway,petty arguments aside,Drex what is your opinion then of the 1977 Holdren book detailing the sterilisation of america through the water and food?..That's fiction right?..
Last edited by Drjones on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:59 pm » by Drextin

Hey don't be mad at me. I wasn't the one filming him. Go yell at the director or camera man.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:Hey don't be mad at me. I wasn't the one filming him. Go yell at the director or camera man.

Hey Drex,i believe i've seen the footage you are referring too and the fact that you are exaggerating it hugely is a tad worrying to me,erm,WHY?....gotta be honest m8 i think if you met Alex Jones in real life you'd be real silent... :oops:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm » by lightsinthesky

don't worrying about any of the pricks on this site thay know nothing .

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:10 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:
drextin wrote:Hey don't be mad at me. I wasn't the one filming him. Go yell at the director or camera man.

Hey Drex,i believe i've seen the footage you are referring too and the fact that you are exaggerating it hugely is a tad worrying to me,erm,WHY?....

I most certainly am not............and if I am then so are many many others who have spoken out about it on message boards all over the internet. Plus the fact when he was released from jail how he came out and his eyes were puffy and he was scared as hell AND he claimed they told him they were gonna hurt everyone if they didn't leave right then...........which was a lie he just wanted to get away encase they came for him again.

But I have no doubt you would see it differently...........truth and reality doesn't play a big role when it comes to these guys does it?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm » by Darrylmckay

Now I am not an expert on Alex Jones, he does make some valid points, politians are all arseholes, nothing new there.
So whats the solution, a peoples revolution, then the revolutionaries become the new politians.

I always said that politians and policemen should have the same selection criteria, If you really want to be one you proberbly shouldnt be allowed.

Having said that the way he makes his points could be better, if you dont know him well, and I dont, he comes off as some kind of deranged minister preaching some new kind of anti NWO religion.
I suppose thats why so many people like him.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 pm » by TheDuck

Alex said: the coppers or filth...said....their gonna 'roll over us' if we don't leave, whatever that means.
;)

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm » by Drjones

Ok,Drex fair play but your apparent extremely puzzling dislike for Alex Jones and the evidence for this dislike is EXTREMELY WEAK to me.....So yeah i can remember now the documentary,Alex Jones was NOT pissing his pants or whatever,the guy is a human being,with emotions,being arrested is a traumatic experience,i mean i would'nt know but i can imagine....not good.As for Alex Jones leaving the jail,yeah,he did say "you all better go cos they'll do something bad" or something like that...Anyway why is that so revealling about the man?
He knows the cops are that brainwashed and it would be a complete waste of time trying to reason with them.. :oops:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm » by Drextin

Jones if for one instance you think fat boy would intimidate me.........well talk is cheap on a forum but I can assure you of one thing. alex Jones is a pussy who never has stood up to anyone face to face except for a woman. He gets too nervous and paranoid when confronted by a man. Only when he is surrounded by his fanatics does he ever try to break bad to begin with.

For all his tough talk like he is a ass whupper.......you ever seen any footage of him fighting?

A quick vid search of alex jones + fight or fighting comes up with nothing but him fighting the nwo.

In fact the only thing you will find is where he and another guy from his old tv station got into an argument in the parking lot and they both acted like pussies with even threatening to call the cops and sue the guy if he touched him. This is well documented and easy to find............the other guy was an old man by the way.

PreviousNext