Alex Jones Tv - Nwo Rant !

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm » by Drjones

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 pm » by Drextin

Oh man..........if he replaced nwo with conspiracy nuts and obama for icke and bush for his own name..........that is exactly what I would say..........even all the melodramatic pauses included!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 pm » by Kurious

I feel exactly the same way about him.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 pm » by Mep630

It sucks these people are running our country into the ground, and people like Drextin and kurious only want to ignore it.

Sorry but there is a saying, "Don't kill the messenger."

Drextin we had it out about you and Alex Jones, we all know that you hate him for no real reason at all. You just don't like him, and that is fine, but that does not make him wrong. Granted Aj is very spirited about this stuff, but if you can't see America going down the shit-hole then nothing anyone can say will wake you up to these facts. Maybe one day when ww3 hits, you will say, wow these guys were right.

I don't want to get into any childish name calling with either of you. If you don't like Alex Jones that is fine, no one really cares what you think to be honest, and a lot more people will believe AJ over you guys any day.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 pm » by TheDuck

Someone upload it :(

I liked this one...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm » by Drjones

mep630 wrote:It sucks these people are running our country into the ground, and people like Drextin and kurious only want to ignore it.

Drextin we had it out about you and Alex Jones, we all know that you hate him for no real reason at all. You just don't like him, and that is fine, but that does not make him wrong. Granted Aj is very spirited about this stuff, but if you can't see America going down the shit-hole then nothing anyone can say will wake you up to these facts. Maybe one day when ww3 hits, you will say, wow these guys were right.

I don't want to get into any childish name calling with either of you. If you don't like Alex Jones that is fine, no one really cares what you think to be honest, and a lot more people will believe AJ over you guys any day.

Yip,well said mep...for some people Ignorance is bliss aint it... :clapper:

Duck,i liked this one,they're all good,scary though,it's like i laugh but i should'nt....i think in this one AJ nearly has a cardiac arrest....enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:yell: :yell: :clapper: :lol:

Writer

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 pm » by Rhinert

mep630 wrote:It sucks these people are running our country into the ground, and people like Drextin and kurious only want to ignore it.

Aj is the best.

And he's right about what these criminals are doing to our country. Multiculturalism, doublespeak, massive theft and the destruction of our civil rights. All of these policies are designed for the destruction of a monolithic, patriotic society. It's working well in the US and the western world.

I predict the insanity occurring now in DC will have a revolution started in less than a year.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm » by lightsinthesky

brilliant !!! god bless alex jones :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm » by TheDuck

Can only get D.Tv videos :(

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 4:45 pm » by Drextin

Yep! Alex jones is that shit! Always fighting for us little guys........and he isn't scared of nothing!

Oh wait I forgot...............

they caught him on camera in the back of that police car and he thought the camera was off so he started crying and screaming like a little bitch........luckily it made it into the movie. "new world order"

Go on with ya bad self big daddy!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next