Alex Jones Websites Under Massive And Sustained Attack

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm » by Ridee

pindz wrote:people against Alex are STUPID

you know when Alex Jones is best ? WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN (like underwear bomber, plane crasher to cia, and all other FALSE FLAGS) AND HE ON HIS RADIO REPORTING AND DEVELOPING THE STORY - THATS HOW YOU CAN TEST HIM IF HE IS GOOD OR BAD

SO I TESTED ALEX JONES FOR ME AND I KNOW THIS GUY IS GREAT.

i think most people ( including me ^^) are a bit deranged by Alex because he is putting out ONLY the bad stuff , well if you can manage the fear factor and just realize that the man is out there putting the info out very fast it will be fine , so yeah i will give him a thumbs up for that , you are right pindz .

now for the info , if you are getting a hard time putting it out , just wait for it , i know what you mean , i had problems with friends and family too but i am wining ground every day just because everything i read about 1 year ago are happening all over the place so people are starting to listen , and realize , just be patient and don't hammer them with info wayyyy beyond their believe systems atm , they usually go ballistics if you do that ^^

be patient , it will all end up in the mainstream media one way or the other so just wait for it and try to keep moving forward in order to get the big picture and keep them out of the brain dis-info campaign that we will face in a couple of months .

i mean the catch is , yeah we are not alone , but we have nothing to do with the abductions , there are no secret ops , it is the first time we are in contact with them , they are here to save us , trust them , etc , this will happen i am sure of it , it's already happening with the new age crap all over the place ( in the Internet ) so , it will just go mainstream in a couple of months , be ready for it ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm » by Rich316

Alex Jones has a huge set of balls for doing what he's doing.

He get's under their skin for sure. I loved watching 'inside bohemian grove', you cannot deny this guys upfront stance on things. He's a good guy and means well, he wants the best for everyone. He comes across angry because the majority just don't listen and I sense his frustration at times and feel sorry for him too.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 pm » by Drjones

rich316 wrote:Alex Jones has a huge set of balls for doing what he's doing.

He get's under their skin for sure. I loved watching 'inside bohemian grove', you cannot deny this guys upfront stance on things. He's a good guy and means well, he wants the best for everyone. He comes across angry because the majority just don't listen and I sense his frustration at times and feel sorry for him too.

Yeah so true m8,even people have said he was 'in on' the whole Bohemian Grove thing,you can't trust him...that's how he got in...but the way i see it was that he had told them,an insider perhaps what he planned to do,just go along and watch the event,document the proceedings to show it in a good light or whatever but Alex went back on his word and taped the enitre sick ceremony..well good job Alex Jones i say,what more proof do we need that the self appointed 'rulers' of our fine planet are satanic sickos? Bohemian Grove is just the tip of the iceberg i think we all know that...they definetely do these sick rituals for insidious energetic purposes...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote:people against Alex are STUPID

you know when Alex Jones is best ? WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN (like underwear bomber, plane crasher to cia, and all other FALSE FLAGS) AND HE ON HIS RADIO REPORTING AND DEVELOPING THE STORY - THATS HOW YOU CAN TEST HIM IF HE IS GOOD OR BAD

SO I TESTED ALEX JONES FOR ME AND I KNOW THIS GUY IS GREAT.

Well for the most part Pindzy i've yet to find something that has truly shaken my faith in the information Alex Jones presents or the character of man himself for that matter,the thing is... sure alot of people may think he is O.T.T. but just how bad things actually are he's probably calm compared to what we should be like...but hey you can't get points across by being a 100% lunatic,you'd be totally discredited that way and even with the way he is this happens all the time you read the youtube comments just because Alex shouts for a bit etc people think the guy is insane...when he really is not...I think he plays off the fear factor himself though to sell his merchandise but hey i guess i can understand why he does that if he wants to wake up more people etc then he needs the cash to do it...I mean the products he promotes water filters,organic garden seeds and all that,what's wrong with that,would people rather he had coca cola ad's and monsanto advertisements instead?.. :ohno:
He is also a businessman so it's a tricky thing with him coming over as entirely 100% credible to everyone,but is'nt he a victim of this system the same as the rest of us,what would you do if you knew what he knew,probably exactly the same thing....i also see it as AJ is trying hard to use the globalists tools against them and more of us should be doing that i feel...the ONLY arguments against Alex Jones i have ever seen are that
A-he is solely abusinessman out to make money :roll:
B-he's part of the nwo himself(Which to me makes no sense whatsoever) :oops:
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 pm » by Mep630

wow an AJ post with no hater threads?! Whats happening to DTV?!
:o

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 pm » by Drjones

mep630 wrote:wow an AJ post with no hater threads?! Whats happening to DTV?!
:o

It's early doors m8,give it time... :lol: :flop:

Previous