Alex Jones Websites Under Massive And Sustained Attack

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am » by Drjones

Upload to Disclose.tv

:scary:
Ok i don't agree with everything alex jones says or does but i truly respect what the man stands for,free speech and freedom of expression.As for the info he presents,well most of that in my experience has turned out to be very accurate.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 am » by Ironshroom

agreed jones. you cant argue with the information he presents, even if he does get riled up that doesn't discount the validity of everything he documents. as long as people understand that non-violence is a must i say pay attention to what alex says.

personally i find his rants more fueled by him being a texan and having the government screw him over every chance they get. you can only practice pacifism for so long, and speaking from experience i've wanted to physically harm people i knew were morally bankrupt but i held myself back. im not sure i could do that on a daily basis like alex does.

either way i'd rather not get into a debate on the legitimacy of alex jones (since i would need a laundry list of excuses) and while these "cyber attacks" could be orchestrated i find it more likely they aren't.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 am » by Drjones

ironshroom wrote:agreed jones. you cant argue with the information he presents, even if he does get riled up that doesn't discount the validity of everything he documents. as long as people understand that non-violence is a must i say pay attention to what alex says.

personally i find his rants more fueled by him being a texan and having the government screw him over every chance they get. you can only practice pacifism for so long, and speaking from experience i've wanted to physically harm people i knew were morally bankrupt but i held myself back. im not sure i could do that on a daily basis like alex does.

either way i'd rather not get into a debate on the legitimacy of alex jones (since i would need a laundry list of excuses) and while these "cyber attacks" could be orchestrated i find it more likely they aren't.

:clapper: completely agree m8.I also noticed in the above broadcast he does slip in the- 'be sure to get a prisonplanet.tv subscription' mantra.I'll still take Alex Jones over the BBC news/CNN/MSNBC anyday of the week....

Hmm also the drudge report has been under attack...it seems

Drudge Virus Warning Blasted as Latest Free Speech Incursion
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03 ... incursion/
The unusual e-mail sent to Senate staffers this week warning them not to visit The Drudge Report for fear of a virus has some critics crying foul, suggesting the missive is the latest attempt by Democrats to stifle dissent in the media.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 am » by Ridee

download the vids , and documents , save them in a portable HD , buy your selfs a laptop PC and hit the streets , the free internet is going down ^^

i did that months ago :mrgreen:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 am » by Drjones

ridee wrote:download the vids , and documents , save them in a portable HD , buy your selfs a laptop PC and hit the streets , the free internet is going down ^^

i did that months ago :mrgreen:

I hear you m8..it's sure going that way i feel.I have a really good memory so i just store it all there... :wink:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am » by Ridee

come on , you need to share stuff like those with friends and family , trust me talking to 10 people is hard , putting a video out on the mega screen for all to see is wayyyy more effective to start with , after that you go in the questions section ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 am » by Drjones

ridee wrote:come on , you need to share stuff like those with friends and family , trust me talking to 10 people is hard , putting a video out on the mega screen for all to see is wayyyy more effective to start with , after that you go in the questions section ^^

I do my best m8 to share the info... ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 am » by Lilith

ridee wrote:come on , you need to share stuff like those with friends and family , trust me talking to 10 people is hard , putting a video out on the mega screen for all to see is wayyyy more effective to start with , after that you go in the questions section ^^

hhm I got really careful about sharing this information..most people don't want to hear about it. They bought into the idea that everything that is not officially declared normal and acceptable on tv is ridiculous, weird or dangerous.
My family thinks I'm nuts, so I just talk about this subject when they ask. People don't like hearing about stuff that could destroy their beliefs and force them out of the comfort zone...it's frustrating, although I understand their protective behaviour..
how do you say? "if a man is thirsty give him half a glass, if he is still thirsty give him the other half" ...I think that's what works the best

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 am » by Drjones

Yeah i'm with lilith,people literally start to malfunction when you talk about much of this stuff which to me is massive evidence of a manipulation,people's minds have been so shutt off it's unreal to watch at times...if you are not taking about something the tv has said or the latest music cd or movie people don't want to know,i mean c'mon this is real,how obvious does this need to get,humanity has definetely been entrapped in a bubble,encapsulated if you will,drones...with no independent thought.. :ohno:

For instance i will tell my sister about aspartame,about how it can be from a genetically engineered bacteria etc etc etc how it is artificial,is made in a lab,it really has no place being in your body and she just looks at me as if i am mad,ok i can understand people wanting to have a good time,take the piss and all that,and we should do this,i doit all the time but i also consider it wise to at least listen to the informtion you are being told,i even printed her off a document to read all about aspartame,the facts really,but guess what she bought yesterday?,2 gigantic 2L bottles of Robinsons squash loaded with the stuff,i'mlike..WTF?.....you see what we are dealing with,literally you could have irrefutable proof of something,that it kills you,ok cigarettes for example and it would still not make any difference people have become so dumbded down it is downright scary!! :help:
WAKE UP HUMANITY..please.We are being exterminated like cockroaches..

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm » by Pindz

people against Alex are STUPID

you know when Alex Jones is best ? WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN (like underwear bomber, plane crasher to cia, and all other FALSE FLAGS) AND HE ON HIS RADIO REPORTING AND DEVELOPING THE STORY - THATS HOW YOU CAN TEST HIM IF HE IS GOOD OR BAD

SO I TESTED ALEX JONES FOR ME AND I KNOW THIS GUY IS GREAT.

Next