Alien Abductee Internet Radio Show on in 20 minutes!!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 am » by Alienphotog

Check it out SpaceChickens.

www.Party934.com

REALLY good first show I think ... our guest is Alison Kruse, seeingufosPA ...

Tune in.

Chat live with us at www.UFOzone.ning.com

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 am » by Alienphotog

Alison Kruse coming on now, will be on for about an hour.

Come check it out!! Very cool interview!

www.party934.com

Thanks!

AlienPhotog

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am » by Seahawk

Hey, Alien.

Listening to your show now. Your real voice on this, huh? Lol. Sounds better than the incognito, video voice. I checked out your site too. Nice job. Nicely designed. Good luck with it. I'm thinking that I might come over and kick around a bit.

It's strange, when you were describing when you had received a telepathic message at 1:11 to stop and take a photo, I looked at the clock, because we had recently- and a few times in the past year or so, had threads here discussing the number thing. You know, 111, 222, 333, 444, 123, etc. Anyway, at the exact time that you said 1:11, I looked at my pc clock and it read, 3:33, exactly. Pretty strange coincidence, huh? I was compelled to go outrside and take a look around, but saw nothing. Oh, well. Coincidence it is. hahaha.

Anyway, nice show and nice site. :flop: Thanks for inviting us. See ya later, and good luck. Waiting to hear Alison and then off to bed.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:Hey, Alien.

Listening to your show now. Your real voice on this, huh? Lol. Sounds better than the incognito, video voice. I checked out your site too. Nice job. Nicely designed. Good luck with it. I'm thinking that I might come over and kick around a bit.

It's strange, when you were describing when you had received a telepathic message at 1:11 to stop and take a photo, I looked at the clock, because we had recently- and a few times in the past year or so, had threads here discussing the number thing. You know, 111, 222, 333, 444, 123, etc. Anyway, at the exact time that you said 1:11, I looked at my pc clock and it read, 3:33, exactly. Pretty strange coincidence, huh? I was compelled to go outrside and take a look around, but saw nothing. Oh, well. Coincidence it is. hahaha.

Anyway, nice show and nice site. :flop: Thanks for inviting us. See ya later, and good luck. Waiting to hear Alison and then off to bed.

Hey Seahawk!

Thanks so much for the kind words and for listening. The site is through ning.com ... so it's all pre-set up will have a nicer one in time ... this works good for now though.

Thanks again! REALLY cool group of people there.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm » by Elnorel

Is there a possibility of a recap for those of us that missed it?
Podcast, MP3 download,.. anything?

SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.