Alien Abductee Radio Show Download AlienPhotog Show #1 Here

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm » by Alienphotog

Yeah, sorry anyone who was pissed, you should read the first post in this thread ...

The site I was trying to use for that BLOWS HARD anyway ...

Here is the download for free ...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/730189472e9cd180/

You can copy and paste and download from there if you want ... FREE ... see I'm not such a bad guy ? :)

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:39 pm » by Seahawk

Some of us already knew that you aren't a "bad guy," Alien. :P :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I don't see this as being a good guy bad guy issue.

Just that we aren't allowed to solicit money from other members to finance our personal "gigs"

Sorry..........but it would be a free for all on here if we allowed it to be that way.

Edit to add..........

There also becomes an issue when members give their credit card numbers freely through some kind of pay account...........Not to wise............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 12:43 am » by Alienphotog

You do see the link to download free has been added correct?

Situation rectified ;)

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 am » by Lucidlemondrop

alienphotog wrote:You do see the link to download free has been added correct?

Situation rectified ;)

Thank you, Alienphotog..............

That was the only dog I had in the fight.........which wasn't a fight but I like the saying.....

Initiate

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 am » by Alienphotog

lucidlemondrop wrote:
alienphotog wrote:You do see the link to download free has been added correct?

Situation rectified ;)

Thank you, Alienphotog..............

That was the only dog I had in the fight.........which wasn't a fight but I like the saying.....

I completley understand ... left me feeling dirty after just a few days of it anyway ... so I agree :)

Thanks friend.

Hey seriously guys. I want honest feedback ... LOL CONSTRUCTIVE criticism please, but i do want it. Only way I can make it better.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 am » by Wolfbane7272

alienphotog wrote:Yeah, sorry anyone who was pissed, you should read the first post in this thread ...

You can copy and paste and download from there if you want ... FREE ... see I'm not such a bad guy ? :)

dude you had posted $1.00 as a contribution ..lol hardly a rape of the wallet , and really why shouldnt you get paid a little , eventually if you want to expand your network you are going to need some money ..lol unfortunately i have a son that loves his video games and transformers , alas my paychecks weep as they leave my hand ..lol cheers to you for taking on a venture like this , i dont think i could do it , lol perfect example , i hate answering machines ..lol always stutter on them .

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 am » by Alienphotog

wolfbane7272 wrote:
alienphotog wrote:Yeah, sorry anyone who was pissed, you should read the first post in this thread ...

dude you had posted $1.00 as a contribution ..lol hardly a rape of the wallet , and really why shouldnt you get paid a little , eventually if you want to expand your network you are going to need some money ..lol unfortunately i have a son that loves his video games and transformers , alas my paychecks weep as they leave my hand ..lol cheers to you for taking on a venture like this , i dont think i could do it , lol perfect example , i hate answering machines ..lol always stutter on them .

LOL thanks for the kind words and understanding. I do really appreciate it. More than anything I want people to have the information and the good energy that I put into the shows ... and I'm a Dad too and COMPLETLEY understand the video games and transformers ... so you guys have it for free ..

i beleive in karma and i'd imagine if it is meant to be ... it'll come back that way sooner or later.

Alienphotog

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop

wolfbane7272 wrote:

wolfbane.................I always respect your posts..........'

do you not understand the complexity that arises when you get on a personal level with people and their bank accounts?

Give me a dollar and I will then charge your card my hearts desire.........

Not that you are not aware..........but wake the fuck up............

LOL

Just kidding..........

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 4:23 am » by Wolfbane7272

lucidlemondrop wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:

wolfbane.................I always respect your posts..........'

do you not understand the complexity that arises when you get on a personal level with people and their bank accounts?

Give me a dollar and I will then charge your card my hearts desire.........

Not that you are not aware..........but wake the fuck up............

LOL

Just kidding..........

lol i understand both sides of it and really when it come down to it a dollar isnt that much for the enjoyment hehe but free of course is always better

cheers

Previous