Alien Abductee Radio Show Download AlienPhotog Show #1 Here

Initiate

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm » by Alienphotog

Hey DiscloseTVers ...

Here's a link to Show #1. My guest is Alison Kruse, seeingufosPA ... this also goes into more detail about my personal life and the massive effects my alien abductions have had on me ....

I've also stopped using the disquised voice.

Many of the effects this has had on me have been financial, which I talk about in this episode ... I've found a website that allows me to charge for the download. I've set that charge at $1.00. This radio show I do is on a volunteer basis ... Takes me about 15 hours to produce the 2 hours of radio .... so I figured the buck a download is reasonable. I hope this doesn't piss anyone off, but I'm dead broke because of all of this, LOL, and it's only a buck.

In addition to that ... if you don't have the dollar, I completley understand LOL .. so I'll still upload onto youtube and discloseTV so you can listen for free that way ... they will be 10 minutes at a time though, which is kinda a pain ... and if you can spare the dollar, i could use it LOL. I feel like I'm on the side of a road with a cardbord sign saying "Ask meabout Aliens!! $1.00" LMFAO ... all well I'm happy ... It's be much appreciated i you could help me out. :) If not I'll post the disclosetv links to the show on this thread later today.

Thanks for lsitening guys, and for the download if you can afford it. I can answer questions about this stuff on this thread too.

Peace SpaceChickens!

-AlienPhotog

Here's the download link:
https://www.yaboe.com/188u3zniuwx

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm » by Aragajag

Well done mate, I listened to some but had to go out. Pity I am broke too.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 pm » by Alienphotog

aragajag wrote:Well done mate, I listened to some but had to go out. Pity I am broke too.

Thanks so much for listening live! No worries on being broke, I'll upload to this site and youtube still, you'll just have to endure clicing "next part" every 10 minutes. Glad you enjoyed it!!

I'll post the uploads on this thread soon.

AlienPhotog

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 am » by Alienphotog

Here is the First part guys ... click on the annotations at the end of each part to go to the next.

Enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 am » by Wolfbane7272

alienphotog wrote:Here is the First part guys ... click on the annotations at the end of each part to go to the next.

Enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

awesome vids bud and congrats on the radio show !! hopefully you will benefit people ,and make them realize they are not alone and these things do happen .on a side note what is the text to speech program you are using ..lol my typing is ok but not 100% proficient .

wishing you the best in 2010 and beyond

cheers

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am » by Lucidlemondrop

It is good that you will be uploading and sharing with us for free.

It is good information for those who want to listen live but do be aware that this is running pretty close to being considered Spam and asking other members to contribute money ..........well just isn't cool.

I think that this kind of thing needs to go by admin............

But, yah.............All the luck to you.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 am » by Wolfbane7272

wolfbane7272 wrote:
alienphotog wrote:Here is the First part guys ... click on the annotations at the end of each part to go to the next.

Enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

awesome vids bud and congrats on the radio show !! hopefully you will benefit people ,and make them realize they are not alone and these things do happen .on a side note what is the text to speech program you are using ..lol my typing is ok but not 100% proficient .

wishing you the best in 2010 and beyond

cheers

hey looks like my sig is back cheers to disclose or whoever rectified that situation i was stumped ..lol i know its shallow and pointless but i put some work into it hehe .

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 am » by Ordell

:hell: the link brought me to yaboe micro payment service :hell:
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 am » by Seahawk

ordell wrote::hell: the link brought me to yaboe micro payment service :hell:

He was up front about it, Ordell. I had gathered that that is where the link would take me. He is sharing it with us anyway, free of charge, so there really isn' any reason to be angry , is there, really? At least in my eyes. All he needs help with, is costs. He clearly states that if you cannot donate, then don't and you will get the info anyway. Don't be upset with him. If nothing else, I think that he is sincere in his intent. It will cost you nothing, unless you want to contribute. Don't be angry, it's not good for you.

Peace and :cheers: ,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 pm » by Elnorel

Hehe space-chickens. :flop: :cheers:

Nice of you to post. :mrcool:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Next