PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:49 am » by Hr2burn

Yep, that's real! :roll:
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am » by Baboogdi

Looks like a production.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 am » by pretzellogic

sorry to say folks this isa low level production with non guilded actor (no SAG, no AFTRA, no AEA - not union) poor script witing, poor dialogue... the line delivery is weak I would not hire them for a commercial...and no, you don't need to be in a "union" but a half way decent group of community actors can do this. This is just a poor take on the black and white flick done in the woods - forgot the name, but this is similar to that and done around that time frame.

common people dont be so gullible... :bang; :bang; :bang;
its so fake its not funny :bang;

:mrgreen:

PS this aired on TV

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 6:23 am » by Canubis

Dont listen to the skeptics!

Listen to the evidence!

This film is the original recording unedited...

These people are missing

the acting is poor because they are not acting! they are genuinely scared and confused,

and the other movie in the woods is called "Fire in the sky" that had also similar red lights

it aired on tv to show everyone and to end the confusion with it ruled as a hoax? because everyone is to close minded to see truth right in front of them :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 am » by X-mog

I remember the original airing of this when I was a 13 or so and even then I was convinced it was a hoax. It aired on fox I believe. Directed by Dick Van Dyke and the boy who did the soliloquy was on ghost writer by nickleodeon.

Still think it's real? :alien:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 am » by pretzellogic

my friend I am telling you this was a TV production made for TV.

I am not a, "skeptick" because I KNOW it was written with a beginning, middle and end for TV!

Why DO YOU "preport" this to be true when it is not? Dids you read the rules of DTV?

You can hate on me all you want ,but this was not real and please don't get upset...

I cant help it if it was produced with actors who weren't good for A reason

1). to make it appear to be like it was real family going through an abduction....

2) YOU must prove it's real!
3). YOU made the claim now
4). tell me the family, get the address police records of missing people -
5). YOU CAN'T because there are no people,
6). Either you or someone else edited it and took out the production company, names etc... the person above this post even agreed it was aired on TV

7). if it were real dont you think it would still be in the news?
8) proiduced by Dick Van Dyke or who ever woulndt you think he would still be looking or into this stuff? They had commercials advertisers who paid for this production -

9). Do YOU know anything about television production? I DO I am a writer and union member and know that this a bunch of hype for this time frame you even say the same thing about Fire in The Sky - Travis Walton - yes I believe that but this is not FIRE IN THE SKY and I suppose you think Communion is real too? I think the guy had a real experience but Streiber is a writer too..he also admitted to be in an oocult and satan worship... that is a fact Bra!

foolishness...! stop trying to get people to believe in fake stuff...follow rules of DTV please or prove it to be real those are the rules...ok?
:rtft:
Last edited by pretzellogic on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 am » by -Marduk-

:alien51:

moved to hoaxes n disinfo!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 7:24 am » by pretzellogic

marduk2012 wrote: :alien51:

moved to hoaxes n disinfo!

thank you very much! :clapper: bout time someone does the right thing here

I suggest the next time you follow rules of DTV or you will be pulled for good the next time for false info.... :rtft:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 am » by Canubis

pretzellogic a simple argument i would be happy to work out with u in peace untill the mods shit apon me.

dissinfo? forum rules? Its a Subject About Aliens!, asking the simple question mabe someone would watch it Who hasn't seen it and find some more information!

i simply saw it n thought it be kool to post on here for others to see real or not real theres no dissinfo here. :hell:
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Next