Alien agenda and demonization/satanism?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

mark4444 wrote:Hi there. New to the forum.

The ET eisenhower thread propelled me to join and pose this question.

What do the aliens have to do with satanism we see in hollywood. For instance, entertainers often have to "sell their soles to the devil". Britanny spears is a good example of a mind controlled slave that is probably a victim of satanic ritual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

What does the demonizing of entertainers have to do the with the alien agenda?

Any good links would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark

We have no comment at this time.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Writer

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm » by mark4444

Forgive me because my memory is extremely bad and I don't have good refences to suppport my position.

What about multi-generational satanic families? They seem to sacrifice to moloch and communicate with these interdimensional beings in exchange for certain favors.

The children in these satanic famlies are brought often traumatized and sexually abused. During this sexual abuse process there is sometimes an "astral projection" (as Dr Colin Ross pointed out in one interview). It creates a situation where the kid kind of goes out of his/her body to escape the situation.

The trauma is also thought to create a "multiple personality disorder" in the child. This MPD is a mechanim to try and deal with the terrible situation, and the MPD child later in life (as an adult) reacts by attacking when threatened.

I'm wondering if there is any evidence to support the astral projection allowing a demon/alien to posess the child during that astral projection process?

I think the satanic ritual abuse might also be a situation where they are creating a demonic performer. this Brittany spear interview illustrate my point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

If that were the case, maybe the demons/aliens are setting up a situation where they literally are taking over physical bodies by installing there demons/aliens through these satanic practices?

Another good example: EA Koetting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy18RIrwJXY

Look at the guy. He looks like a demon.

I'm wondering if he has actually allowed himself to become demonized/alienized but doesn't quite know it...?

some food for thought....

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm » by Truthdefender

monica44 wrote:
mark4444 wrote:One more point, do aliens suppose to have any connection to child sacrifice?

thanks

Satanism child sacrifices are the edifices of humankind, lowly humankind at that, do not get confused with the occult and aliens which is a different hing entirely.
Aliens have no need to sacrifice, for they know that the soul is eternal, and therefore killing the flesh is of no consequence to them, they are way beyond the carnal practices of stupid humans. This is of course an opinion, but i would say it is an educated one from my experiences. :cheers:

I believe the evidence going back decades shows that the occult and the alien phenomena go hand in hand.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm » by Truthdefender

mark4444 wrote:Forgive me because my memory is extremely bad and I don't have good refences to suppport my position.

What about multi-generational satanic families? They seem to sacrifice to moloch and communicate with these interdimensional beings in exchange for certain favors.

The children in these satanic famlies are brought often traumatized and sexually abused. During this sexual abuse process there is sometimes an "astral projection" (as Dr Colin Ross pointed out in one interview). It creates a situation where the kid kind of goes out of his/her body to escape the situation.

The trauma is also thought to create a "multiple personality disorder" in the child. This MPD is a mechanim to try and deal with the terrible situation, and the MPD child later in life (as an adult) reacts by attacking when threatened.

I'm wondering if there is any evidence to support the astral projection allowing a demon/alien to posess the child during that astral projection process?

I think the satanic ritual abuse might also be a situation where they are creating a demonic performer. this Brittany spear interview illustrate my point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

If that were the case, maybe the demons/aliens are setting up a situation where they literally are taking over physical bodies by installing there demons/aliens through these satanic practices?

Another good example: EA Koetting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy18RIrwJXY

Look at the guy. He looks like a demon.

I'm wondering if he has actually allowed himself to become demonized/alienized but doesn't quite know it...?

some food for thought....

I would suggest you look into the work of Russ Dizdar. He specializes in de-programming multiples, and in demonic deliverance. He offers hundreds of hours of free MP3's and has a daily online radio program.

Found here:
http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 pm » by Raburgeson

I agree something is in the works. You have to ask yourself why do they need 30,000 drones in the skies of the U.S.A., what could they use them for? How about an Alien false flag attack? Yes it seems to be the 4th Reich but I have a feeling false flag are going to enter a brand new era. I'm talking about something that's never been in the history books. Get yourself a goose gun is all I can say.

Previous