Alien agenda and demonization/satanism?

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:16 pm » by mark4444

Hi there. New to the forum.

The ET eisenhower thread propelled me to join and pose this question.

What do the aliens have to do with satanism we see in hollywood. For instance, entertainers often have to "sell their soles to the devil". Britanny spears is a good example of a mind controlled slave that is probably a victim of satanic ritual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

What does the demonizing of entertainers have to do the with the alien agenda?

Any good links would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm » by mark4444

One more point, do aliens suppose to have any connection to child sacrifice?

thanks

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm » by domdabears

Honestly, I don't know how anyone here could give you a truthful answer.

IMO any answer given is going to be an opinion, and not necessarily the "truth".

Sorry.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 pm » by Poooooot

domdabears wrote:Honestly, I don't know how anyone here could give you a truthful answer.

IMO any answer given is going to be an opinion, and not necessarily the "truth".

Sorry.

Yeah, exactly. No one "outside of the know" really knows for sure. It's all speculation.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm » by monica44

mark4444 wrote:One more point, do aliens suppose to have any connection to child sacrifice?

thanks

Satanism child sacrifices are the edifices of humankind, lowly humankind at that, do not get confused with the occult and aliens which is a different hing entirely.
Aliens have no need to sacrifice, for they know that the soul is eternal, and therefore killing the flesh is of no consequence to them, they are way beyond the carnal practices of stupid humans. This is of course an opinion, but i would say it is an educated one from my experiences. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm » by Edgar 2.0

mark4444 wrote:Hi there. New to the forum.

The ET eisenhower thread propelled me to join and pose this question.

What do the aliens have to do with satanism we see in hollywood. For instance, entertainers often have to "sell their soles to the devil". Britanny spears is a good example of a mind controlled slave that is probably a victim of satanic ritual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

What does the demonizing of entertainers have to do the with the alien agenda?

Any good links would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark

You can't take everything you read here seriously.

Besides, Britney Spears is money controlled.

Do you have any idea how much money she needs just for her $8million villa's maintenance?

And there's management, servants, musicians, producers, etc, etc. It's a massive machine, hungry for money.

And she needs to keep up with that sort of lavish lifestyle. Otherwise she's nothing.

She is a Corporation, not a fucking alien satan worshipper. Or turned to one by means of MKULTRA or some shit like that.

:hiho:

EDIT :

It's only a business.
Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down :

:twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 pm » by Cosmine

out there,is like over here,some good some good,somethings darken,somethings enlighten,everthing transmute to another.... :twisted:

:cheers: and :hiho:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm » by Phaeton

There are only crazy people here Im affraid..

The massively hyped 'aliens' are multidimensional entities, also known as 'demons'.

Popular entertainers are ultimately made by the Satanic cabbals to further their level of control through social engineering.

These cabbals beget their power through venerating / channeling / using the same hyrarchy of entities.

Now go back to sleep.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm » by mark4444

Phaeton wrote:There are only crazy people here Im affraid..

The massively hyped 'aliens' are multidimensional entities, also known as 'demons'.

Popular entertainers are ultimately made by the Satanic cabbals to further their level of control through social engineering.

These cabbals beget their power through venerating / channeling / using the same hyrarchy of entities.

Now go back to sleep.

That's kind of what I was asking. You thinking the aliens are the "grand deception" described in the bible?

Maybe we are really dealing with demons or multimensional entities we are fighting? Spirits in high places? I'm leanig towards the demon explanation like what is described in the bible.

Any suggestions where I could learn more about the multidimensional aspect?

I've seen a few people who are involved in occult stuff wigging out and repenting recently. At least one of them switched to christianity. They are under spiritual attack and battling with these black hatted begins during sleep paralysis.

Weird....

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm » by Ishumble

Chuck Missler has a series of videos here is one check him out on the tube for others

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next