ALIEN AGENDA FRAUD VENTURA, JONES AND ICKE EXPOSED

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:10 am » by Truthdefender


jamesgodin5 wrote::banana: Its really funny to see a gloomy morn actually fall for the entire disinformation hoax. Little internet guru's have been peddling this nonsense for a long time. The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing. Comedic at best. No thank you, in the world of Ufology you think your knowledge is so advanced. your like a child fascinated because he saw a butterfly and thinks that experience is unique to the world. In reality these people especially governor,navy seal, and patriot Jesse Ventura have the right information, and it trumps what some gloomy, disgruntled, non-educated person even thinks. Then you boast from your tiny little, dark corner, whom few people even view to "challenge you". Well there is no challenge your simply lost and think you have found the answer. There is no one on this block, they are not interested in things you have just discovered, and many others like myself never fell for even 10 years ago. :bullshit:


The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing.



Most accurate statement ever in a first post on this site. At least the statement highlighted. Though your probably not new.... :hiho:


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8577
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am » by Malogg


Truthdefender wrote:
jamesgodin5 wrote::banana: Its really funny to see a gloomy morn actually fall for the entire disinformation hoax. Little internet guru's have been peddling this nonsense for a long time. The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing. Comedic at best. No thank you, in the world of Ufology you think your knowledge is so advanced. your like a child fascinated because he saw a butterfly and thinks that experience is unique to the world. In reality these people especially governor,navy seal, and patriot Jesse Ventura have the right information, and it trumps what some gloomy, disgruntled, non-educated person even thinks. Then you boast from your tiny little, dark corner, whom few people even view to "challenge you". Well there is no challenge your simply lost and think you have found the answer. There is no one on this block, they are not interested in things you have just discovered, and many others like myself never fell for even 10 years ago. :bullshit:


The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing.






Most accurate statement ever in a first post on this site. At least the statement highlighted. Though your probably not new.... :hiho:


Baloney you pair believe Gloomy supports Icke, Jones or Ventura that are so far up their own @ss holes :?:

Oh really :!:

:arrow:















Yas are ssssoooo aloof


Image

dummies.com sorz but Ima had to say that


Lulzzz
:lol:
Image :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:58 am » by Truthdefender


What are you sayin' Scot? I was agreeing that the Ickes of the world, the Jones' etc., are in league with those they are 'exposing'. I don't know anything about gloomy. So what your point?


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 am » by Truthdefender


Truthdefender wrote:
Temps13 wrote:Phoenix you are right Ickes done a lot to wake up a lot of people..trthd will attack any posts i mak with sitchin in & trhskr too-any posts with Icke or Sitchin in..guaranteed..
I dont know why they have to do this..I think when theyve woken up as many people & shared as many facts then they can have a dig..but all i have seen from seeker is negativism..is he even around anymore? probably changed his name..probably one & the same..
You wont find the truth by just hanging around forums waiting for people to mention Sitchin or Icke then bashing them & trying to ruin their threads while contributing zero
I agree Icke is a repeater & out to make money but at least he's collated a lot of stuff (Mullins etc) & made it easily digestable for the people new to these subjects..
The reptile things really a very small part of what he's written & he does make it clear when he's speculating about reptilians & when he's stating more factual research..thats the impression I got anyway & I've read all his books.


Don't forget he also claimed to be Christ!...a christ, Jesus, or some other nonsense. But yeah, he's on the level. :top:



Upload to Disclose.tv



Saw yours Malogg, but this is shorter and more to the point


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8577
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:08 am » by Malogg


Truthdefender wrote:What are you sayin' Scot? I was agreeing that the Ickes of the world, the Jones' etc., are in league with those they are 'exposing'. I don't know anything about gloomy. So what your point?



Truthdefender wrote:
jamesgodin5 wrote::banana: Its really funny to see a gloomy morn actually fall for the entire disinformation hoax. Little internet guru's have been peddling this nonsense for a long time. The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing. Comedic at best. No thank you, in the world of Ufology you think your knowledge is so advanced. your like a child fascinated because he saw a butterfly and thinks that experience is unique to the world. In reality these people especially governor,navy seal, and patriot Jesse Ventura have the right information, and it trumps what some gloomy, disgruntled, non-educated person even thinks. Then you boast from your tiny little, dark corner, whom few people even view to "challenge you". Well there is no challenge your simply lost and think you have found the answer. There is no one on this block, they are not interested in things you have just discovered, and many others like myself never fell for even 10 years ago. :bullshit:



Looks to me as if yas were trying to be calling Gloomy out for supporting em


Oh well guess Ima read between the lines a wee bit over the shop

Dunni mind me Ima daft.com wi lack of sleep all week


Lulzzz


:lol:
Image :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:15 am » by Truthdefender


i underlined, bolded, and italicized the shite I agreen with to qualify statement kilt man. :D I'm with gloomy against the Icke supporters for sure. And Cooper was better than deceivers running rampant in the movement also, but even he was off abit, dunni ya know?


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 am » by Truthdefender


Truthdefender wrote:
jamesgodin5 wrote::banana: Its really funny to see a gloomy morn actually fall for the entire disinformation hoax. Little internet guru's have been peddling this nonsense for a long time. The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing. Comedic at best. No thank you, in the world of Ufology you think your knowledge is so advanced. your like a child fascinated because he saw a butterfly and thinks that experience is unique to the world. In reality these people especially governor,navy seal, and patriot Jesse Ventura have the right information, and it trumps what some gloomy, disgruntled, non-educated person even thinks. Then you boast from your tiny little, dark corner, whom few people even view to "challenge you". Well there is no challenge your simply lost and think you have found the answer. There is no one on this block, they are not interested in things you have just discovered, and many others like myself never fell for even 10 years ago. :bullshit:


The very people that give you information about things you never dreamed of, are doing so because they support the people they are in fact exposing.



Most accurate statement ever in a first post on this site. At least the statement highlighted. Though your probably not new.... :hiho:


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8577
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 am » by Malogg


Truthdefender wrote:i underlined, bolded, and italicized the shite I agreen with to qualify statement kilt man. :D I'm with gloomy against the Icke supporters for sure. And Cooper was better than deceivers running rampant in the movement also, but even he was off abit, dunni ya know?



Image

We all get lost in the search for truth sometimes it becomes an addiction that actually makes us loose all sense of reality and begin to believe we see things that are not, so to say

But yeah guess thats the burning within from the controlled austerity p1ss filled world driving such nuts to end up apon such sites as these

just because where the f@ck does one go once the ole telly agenda becomes blatantly obvious that every thing is rammed up the ole kiver if we like it or not

Cover-ups and agendas become a fixation only to cause lack of sleep


But noep Ima agree with 90 odd percent of what Milton said and exposed but some things are way above my head also Milton himself became parrahandy and in knowing he had an audience to deliver to only pushed him further to the point that his @ss was snubbed out

Maybe this is why the Ickes the Jones and Venturas do not cross that line as they know WTF happened to Milton


One thing has any of them ever done a super massive exposure apon Miltons take out?!!?


Noep why that be eh states the obvious or maybe they just did nae like him for sh1tting all over them bahahaha oh the Lulzzz from this thread


fkn lovin it
:lol:


Image
Image :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 2:04 am » by Temps13



Upload to Disclose.tv


Cooper predicted Osama would be used as a scapegoat.
Here he talks about the Merovingian bloodline that came down from Jesus/House of David & begat the European dynasties which stretch down to now & prince William..
Not sure what Saturn has to do with it..something about some storm on Saturn..which Icke seems to have picked up on & which a lot of whack fringe occult stuff has come out of..
Still,some say this is why they provoked Cooper.He had always said he would shoot anyone that came up his gaff
Image Image
IRMENSUL13


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook