ALIEN AGENDA FRAUD VENTURA, JONES AND ICKE EXPOSED

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 pm » by Gloomylunatic

ALIEN AGENDA FRAUD: VENTURA, JONES AND ICKE EXPOSED

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 pm » by Gloomylunatic

i need some to challenge me so i can show you my prove if you got the b@lls i dare you???
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 6:36 pm » by Gloomylunatic

since no one has the b@lls to challenge wow i don't care ill share the info here....

Caution is advised when delving into uFOOLogy. Most associated with this field are government agents, members of the Mysteries, con-artists, fakes, frauds, or just nuts. There are very few legitimate researchers and even less legitimate research. Finding the truth amid this mountain of lies, insanity, foolishness, fantasy, and misinformaion is a monumental task.

William Cooper - Alien Invasion Planned since around the year 1917

Upload to Disclose.tv

William Cooper - Alien Agenda Are Aliens Real

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 7:06 pm » by Elnorel

Any so called disclosure you are "allowed" to see on the internet and TV is far from that.

Trust me, if the powers that-be, would allow any "reliable" info to slip their grip it would be a global catastrophe (imposed events and/or war).

This information is paradigm shifting and would totally change the way of life we now take for granted.

What you DO have from so called disclose movement individuals and whistle-blowers is a load of speculation, some hot headed lies covered in half truths and painted in fitting theories. Its about making money, writing books, making money with lectures.... well making money.

None of it is 100% truth or close to the truth. If it were, they would be dead. Not going from one lecture to another and to their book signings.

The establishment knows how to deal with potential threats (killing people who "DO" know something) and cover their tracks.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 7:35 pm » by Gloomylunatic

William Cooper - The Alien Invasion

Upload to Disclose.tv

Caution is advised when delving into uFOOLogy. Most associated with this field are government agents, members of the Mysteries, con-artists, fakes, frauds, or just nuts. There are very few legitimate researchers and even less legitimate research. Finding the truth amid this mountain of lies, insanity, foolishness, fantasy, and misinformaion is a monumental task.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Elnorel wrote:Any so called disclosure you are "allowed" to see on the internet and TV is far from that.

Trust me, if the powers that-be, would allow any "reliable" info to slip their grip it would be a global catastrophe (imposed events and/or war).

This information is paradigm shifting and would totally change the way of life we now take for granted.

What you DO have from so called disclose movement individuals and whistle-blowers is a load of speculation, some hot headed lies covered in half truths and painted in fitting theories. Its about making money, writing books, making money with lectures.... well making money.

None of it is 100% truth or close to the truth. If it were, they would be dead. Not going from one lecture to another and to their book signings.

The establishment knows how to deal with potential threats (killing people who "DO" know something) and cover their tracks.

Just in case you don't know who william cooper is see what happen to him after 911.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 pm » by Sketchsi

David I cke is genuine you gloomy little prick...ive seen the lizards, ive had intense dreams of them, fuck if i could video record my dreams id smash it into your face

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 8:18 pm » by Tuor10

I watched a lecture by William Cooper, where he was talking about ET's visiting earth. He was presenting documents and video footage.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Sketchsi wrote:David I cke is genuine you gloomy little prick...ive seen the lizards, ive had intense dreams of them, fuck if i could video record my dreams id smash it into your face

Thank you Sketchsi show us the prove????
David icke is full of shit and you for believing this new age guru! :nope:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Tuor10 wrote:I watched a lecture by William Cooper, where he was talking about ET's visiting earth. He was presenting documents and video footage.

ITS MUST BE OLD STUFF CAUSE HE DEBUNKED ALL HIS
EARLY STUFF AND MOST ON HERE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT! :nope:

Next