Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 am » by TheDuck

Yeh u've said that before and I'm not denying the existance of some 'force'.

You are denying other lifeforms, which is very improbable if you think logically, about 100 million stars in our Galaxy alone, at least 100 Billion Galaxy's.

Explain Hundreds of those Blue things moving over my house on the 6th of May, I don't think it had anything to do with faith...

These f**kers...Image

Not the only sighting but man when you see that many at once with your own eyes its shocking even if you've seen them before.

You didn't answer anything from what I posted before, basically calling what you put a load of bollocks, now you copy and paste some sh*t u've said before...

Now you step up.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 am » by Harryjackson

The only way out is the only way in,and its YOU.We each have to make our own hole,thats why the evil calls it the glory hole.make filth of the way,to shame and confuse with word magic.

Jesus taught this,alone we come alone we go.Dont hangon to others,seek your path,your way.God is Father And Mother. Sex has nothing to do with Truth. We are ALL ONE in Christ,and the CHrist is not Bound to ANY religion.

Dont fear. It is the chain of flight from your home and family.

God Bless.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 am » by Lilith

harryjackson wrote:Sex has nothing to do with Truth.

what?!! without sex you wouldn't be here ..it keeps the circle of life going :hmmm:

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 am » by TheDuck

I think your problem is you think your the only one who 'gets sh*t'.

getting people to understand YOUR VIEW is the hard part, especially without being a douche.

You say God bless yet you say 'God' is the wrong word, kinda contradictory don't ya think?

Anyway good luck and good night.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 am » by Harryjackson

We come to the well. Thank God and take what you need.The lies will be washed and forgoten,but we have been to the well tonight,drink or watch.

God Bless

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 am » by Constabul

wow, this guy is a real tard.. with the post /reply turn over rate, if ye just quit talking to it.. then it and its posts will go away.. :D

I would make some pun toward HJ but, as i sit here... I can only think of Capt. Picard

To you and your jesus

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:44 am » by Harryjackson

When you seek the treasure,do not tire easly,and feel it is not worth while.When you find small fragments dont believe this is all there is,and give up the dig.
When looking in the mud and the many stones,dont become dishearted and give up.Do not put a time nor shape on the work and then become prey to delusion and agitation.

Those who will persist will find,those who give up will spend the rest of there lives looking for information and explanations,but the dedicated leave with the treasure.
The rest will move from one preacher to next asking how they may seek the treasure.

Do not give up,do not be bought,do not swear oaths.Do not be afraid to be alone,God Never leaves those who Trully Seek.

God Bless.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am » by Knownawareness

Perhaps the story does not fit in here at DTV? Perhaps you are to learn something from the members here? I admire your faith and dedication to serve God. This in itself can be the problem. I understand it feels good to create understanding to help understand the world. The problem also is is that. NO EVERYDAY PERSON OR CHRISTIAN HAS EVER!!! SEEN THE TRUE BIBLE JUST A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT VERSIONS. Kind of like computers I guess when they don't work they get an upgrade or the whole thing is re-made/code re-write. The Bible is the same, having faith in itself is a spell. You will give up your free will to this faith be seeing yourself as less than something or not complete. You were protected by the light still in the world during your three days yes. While being surrounded by darkness undercover.
Your words seem to reflect that you are happy to let God take over if it happened. Die when you feel tired? Hurting yourself and causing injury cannot be divine. It troubles me to see some blinded by faith(The Spell to give up your free will).

Yesterday I saw a car crash I was one car back from the traffic lights are car came round the corner and hit a pole there was a loud bang no one made any sound from the car. I got out of my car and so did about 4 others. The heartless darkness sitting in cars behind me were only trying to drive around and get by. I went out on to the street to help pick up the sharp engine pieces to stop punctures. I glanced up and looked up at the car it was engineless and compacted . It all became so real when I picked up a piece of the engine and felt the warm engine oil dripping from my hands. It was a weird feeling the night was warm and it was like darkness was lingering around at the same time laughing. Death had come and gone. You could feel the evil in the traffic wanting to see something horrible. I began to think why would this happen to me now? In 10mins I knew I had to go get my partner from art school and I would have to block it out, it was not easy. The point is that All roads lead to God not Rome. However through the manipulation of God the elite and darkness can control you to fear the god that is meant to love you unconditionally. The good in the world does exists when you are living life with good intentions and the reasons you do things are because you chose to. When bad comes along you can say.... God wanted this for me? Maybe or God wanted you to love thy neighbour christian or not he is god's child right? So listen to him or her without judgment. Respect that perhaps your god gave him or her the right to say it to you, for you? Just don't go overboard because this is how darkness infiltrates light , you give up your free will to do so. Some Christians are possessed by their faith or the indoctrinated fear that you will be punished for your sins.
The possible outcomes are created by the analysis of the believed truths. So if you only knew to listen to what you feel is Gods direction you may just follow something that is not divine. Instead believe you can't do anything else because it was God's will and word.

I do not deny God or not believe I simply feel that all Christians who claim to have read the Bible and tell others they should read it. Lead by example.

This should be an answer E.g

I have read one of the versions it had some good teaching in it and identifies with things in my life. I recommend it to You if you have time but its up to You.

Light and Dark exists and so does that force(theduck) however we are told just enough.

Don't sin or you are going to Hell
Don't worry if bad comes thats God's will for you
Please add something to the collection plate
Please buy this bible
You don't believe in God? You are going to hell.
The second coming is going to save all those people who sin but remember to confess.
Christians only.

It seems like the story is told and that is it. Investigation into why??? brings about name calling and the person being a possessed person captured by the evil of Satan.

If we cannot discuss it openly with time and care. Its a smoke screen while they hide the true agenda.
Look at this

ALLAH (ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD) Its DNA related if you dig deep enough.
DOGMA = Ma's Dog's ( research it if you have time)
Knowledge is the power they use telling you that these people are qualified to inform you etc.
Take your mind back, own your thoughts again. The good in the world wants you to be happy but fair. Thank you for sharing your story

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am » by Spock

For you guys here that are spiritual, what has Harry said that deserves the backlash?

Don't get me wrong, I totally see where people would bash him for his ideas. But, for Christians, what is he saying that is so bad?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:11 am » by Captainkarizma

spock wrote:For you guys here that are spiritual, what has Harry said that deserves the backlash?

Don't get me wrong, I totally see where people would bash him for his ideas. But, for Christians, what is he saying that is so bad?

the guy writes riddles its long drawn out jibberish , just like a famous book (bible)
that alone is enough to frustrate us who would rather cut to the point.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

PreviousNext