Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 am » by Realorfake

Science will discover life is possible elsewhere in the universe...
I'm not counting out contact coming to us...
I'm not counting out beings that mimic what we portay as angels, demons, or even God(s)...

But one thing im ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE about is that we don't have the full story just yet.

Some boneheads think we do....and this guy is one of em...that's all I'm saying.....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 am » by Lowsix

i wasnt talking about your beliefs.

I was noting the exact similarities between those behaviors you considered less than favourable about christians... to the everyday visitor to Dtv.

Just swap 'subject' portion of all of your sentences, from god/religion,
to Aliens/ufos, and both sides do the same exact thing. Exactly.

Hence the friendly fire comment.

wheeeee.
lighten up.

wheeeeeee
just trying to have some fun...

wheeeeeeee
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 am » by Realorfake

I suppose...

But one ideology is much more dangerous than the other...and our history proves that without a doubt...

So i gets a little passionate at times....

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 am » by Lowsix

Im betting youre wrong.

Im betting that (those) ideology(ies) will be every bit as dangerous, if not more so than mere religious ones (although they are dangerous as well, when extreme), and further do exactly as Werner von Braun predicted, and will be used/manipulated to send the people RIGHT into the final mechanizations of the True new world order.

The one where it is check....mate.

That other one, the real dangerous one youre talking about, seems to be the only voice (even though ocassionaly done so by loonies, but about the only group really looking out for the very scenario that von braun spoke of..but the rest of the world is rushing right in, NEEEEEDING soooooo badly to believe..that they will hand it all over willingly and not even consider the consequences. I mean shit, Stephen Hawking had a pretty good point..he was completely villified here...lol

just bettin.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 am » by Realorfake

I was goin more for the "open mind" vs "closed mind" ideology.

The "closed minded" being the more dangerous where as the "open minded" more accepting.

The "open mind" allows for many possible, different beliefs to exist.
The "closed mind" convinced that only one is, was, and every will be...

Contact with aliens, Nibiru, the return of Christ, 2012, all yet to fully manifest - who knows they might never. But in effect an open mind would permit any of these possibilities where a closed mind already has already definitively picked one...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

all the universe is made of energy.in one form or another,all energy vibrates constantly.nothing is at rest in the universe, all matter vibrates at different frequencies/ranges, what is vibrating highly to one maybe be low in comparison to another, this is a subjective measurement,
there are no "devils.demons," there is only energy vibrating at many different rates,some much higher than "us",some much lower,
why are you so afraid of energy?????
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 11:50 am » by Spock

knownawareness wrote:The statement is the part you did not quote. Compare the two posts and look at the words.
There is something about the energy in the post as you look at the chosen words.

Go see this post
make-no-mistake-they-whoever-they-are-know-who-you-are-t20081.html

Opening statement makes you ask why someone is compelled to write this if they are on our side and looking out for our best interests. Anyway.........

Thanks, I never saw that - or if I did I didn't pay it any attention.

Bizarrely cryptic.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:19 pm » by Harryjackson

If aliens did exsist,there worst nightmare must the people in this room finding where they live !

Most here are full of insults and vanity,willing to believe in lizards and aliens rather than have courage to go to the source of ALL life and ask.

They said to me," you cant run". Well i dont intend to.
Im not afraid to be known.I dont hide behind a mask or image.
I have the brians to know " they know who who i am ". As they know everyone on the net.You cant hide behind your ip address.One click of the mouse and your life will appear on a screen infront of those who have the power. There happy your looking for lizards and aliens,it keeps you from the Truth,and keeps you blind of the chains they have on you.

Swear NO Oaths.

I went on a walk for three days back in December 2006.
I walked naked into the darkness.
I walked to the flame.
I faced evil in a room.

Im not giving that Truth away to a few dodgy alien videos and a David Icke lizard DVD.

Remember,those who put a price on the( truth ?) are selling something else.

You have to go alone to find it.
Lies are told by liars.
If what happen to me was some sort of mental illness,then im crazy and guilty of nothing.
I was in the nuthouse for 1 week,i took no pills and was back working as soon as they ley me out.
Dont believe me. After all,who am i to be believed when alot better than me have allready told you the Truth ?

Look yourself.

Dont Follow me.

God Bless.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 pm » by Lilith

isn't the universe infinite? doesn't that mean that there are infinite possibilites and therefore an infinite number of species? :hmmm:

isn't it pretty arrogant to say that everything beyond us humans on this tiny little planet in the infinite universe is evil and misleading?

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:32 pm » by TheDuck

grows wrote:“When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods (aliens,lizard men), you will understand why I dismiss yours.” (demons) – Stephen Roberts

I think the visions people see have meaning, but I question the reality of them. I've had a few myself.

Used to love that top quote :D

Eye Of God
Used to be my wallpaper.

@Low hosing the friendlies, gotta use that at the pub sometime, f**k knows how I'm gonna slip it in though, might need Vaseline on the f**ker :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext