Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:36 pm » by Kingz

Post subject: Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

How about Dragons HarryJackson... :? You only believe something is true when it is considerd true in your believesystem, but when other people believe something outside of your worldview then they are wrong..... :bang;

Dragon May Not Be Dead

This is the dragon stone.A dragon is said to have been slain here,but it may still be alive.
Added by: Harryjackson
Date: 25th Apr 10
Channel: Ancient Mysteries Videos

You must be a joke... but we already knew that since most of your posts show your true colors... :peep:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm » by Kingz

lilith wrote:isn't the universe infinite? doesn't that mean that there are infinite possibilites and therefore an infinite number of species? :hmmm:

isn't it pretty arrogant to say that everything beyond us humans on this tiny little planet in the infinite universe is evil and misleading?

As a species we are still to egocentric, only some individuals consider the possibility's beyond the realm of sight... hopefully that will start to change more and more over the coming years.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 pm » by TheDuck

lilith wrote:isn't the universe infinite? doesn't that mean that there are infinite possibilites and therefore an infinite number of species? :hmmm:

isn't it pretty arrogant to say that everything beyond us humans on this tiny little planet in the infinite universe is evil and misleading?

Just what I said but he seems to be blissfully sidestepping this little douse.

La La La La La :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm » by Harryjackson

kingz wrote:
Post subject: Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

How about Dragons HarryJackson... :? You only believe something is true when it is considerd true in your believesystem, but when other people believe something outside of your worldview then they are wrong..... :bang;

Dragon May Not Be Dead

This is the dragon stone.A dragon is said to have been slain here,but it may still be alive.
Added by: Harryjackson
Date: 25th Apr 10
Channel: Ancient Mysteries Videos

You must be a joke... but we already knew that since most of your posts show your true colors... :peep:

I dont believe in dragons,i believe that satan is the dragon and he is not dead. He is the observer the masons talk of,but they dont know there observer is satan.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm » by Kingz

harryjackson wrote:
I dont believe in dragons,i believe that satan is the dragon and he is not dead. He is the observer the masons talk of,but they dont know there observer is satan.

You made my point....
i believe that satan is the dragon and he is not dead.

The thing is that is YOU believe something might or might not be true, doesn't mean that is the fact... it is only your bibleguidedbrain that percieves something as true or false... And you point out time and time again,. that your vision is too fucked up by religious influence to see things differently... but hey man whatever you want to believe :?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm » by Lilith

heeellllooo anybody there

isn't the universe infinite? doesn't that mean that there are infinite possibilites and therefore an infinite number of species? :hmmm:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm » by Harryjackson

I too have a hard time with the books bible included. I believe there are many coruptions in the bible,but there is many truths to.There are many truths in every type of media mixed with lies.
Movies. Music. poetry. Art.
All media forms are used to cominicate with us from the divine.But there are two players,just like the chess boards has serfs to Queens and kings on its board,they all dont see the hands of the movers.
Pay No attention to the man behind the curtain the saying goes. Some of my videos are serious while others are for fun or of spirtual nature.I decide what mood and reason for my videos,you watch or you dont and take what you will from them.
If there is any information in any of them that can help anyone all the better.
I dont wish to mislead or offend anyone.

Everything is possible in Hollywood Lilith.

God Bless.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm » by Harryjackson

I too have a hard time with the books bible included. I believe there are many coruptions in the bible,but there is many truths to.There are many truths in every type of media mixed with lies.
All media forms are used to cominicate with us from the divine.But there are two players,just like the chess boards has serfs to Queens and kings on its board,they all dont see the hands of the movers.
Pay No attention to the man behind the curtain the saying goes. Some of my videos are serious while others are for fun or of spirtual nature.I decide what mood and reason for my videos,you watch or you dont and take what you will from them.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm » by Kingz

harryjackson wrote:I too have a hard time with the books bible included. I believe there are many coruptions in the bible,but there is many truths to.There are many truths in every type of media mixed with lies.

Ooh please man just stay in your bubble, and keep the riddles to yourself nutjob... you contradict yourself so much it's just pathetic, I try too leave it with this... since it is not worth too spend any more internet bandwidth on your babblings.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm » by TheDuck

psiman wrote:Hi Duck ;) Can you please supply a link or reference to this goddess "Varun"?

8. Neptune is called "Varun" (Varun is the Indian God of Water/Seas)

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Hindi-Urdu-2 ... -names.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Names_of_nine ... s_in_Hindi

A puja is done by the couple and their parents welcoming God in different forms and asking for his blessings. They pray to Lord Ganesha, Varun Devta, Laxmi & Narayan, the Gods governing the 9 planets, and Om (i.e. Triumverate of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva).
http://www.sindhishaan.com/matrimonial/ritual.htm
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext