Alien and Lizard belief is nothing more than fear

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm » by TheDuck

lilith wrote:heeellllooo anybody there

isn't the universe infinite? doesn't that mean that there are infinite possibilites and therefore an infinite number of species? :hmmm:

isn't it pretty arrogant to say that everything beyond us humans on this tiny little planet in the infinite universe is evil and misleading?

Everything is possible in Hollywood Lilith, now you understand my view shut it and try to figure out my riddlin'. :lol: :bang; :lol:

You WILL be enlightened lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm » by Harryjackson

Enjoy the ball game.

God Bless.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:09 pm » by Lilith

bwahaha hopeless :lol:

okay I give up :dunno:

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 pm » by TheDuck

harryjackson wrote:Enjoy the ball game.

God Bless.

lilith wrote:bwahaha hopeless :lol:

okay I give up :dunno:

Me to, bye! you fail SO...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 pm » by Thesaint

H.J. is a peddler of the bible bashing fraternity but more fool the people who gave him credence in the first place. There is a saying that we get the governments we deserve, this is also true for forums. Give an ounce of leeway and people like this think they have a chance of miraculously changing our points of view. Have you no noticed a higher influx of this type of stuff. That's because of our apathy, one starts they all start. I don't like to say I TOLD YOU SO! but I will. I will say it again, there is no problem of having a point of view and even expressing it but when someone comes to a site and denounces the very thing the site stands for, FXXXX people the alarm bells should be ring loud. It's our own fault but fortunately we react when they get there foot in door to much.

Lets not leave so late next time, when I first came here there was a much smaller amount of stuff like this. Don't think they work alone, It's just the same as one knocking at your door and you giving them the time of day, the next thing you have five in your house with silly leaflets.
You give people like this the time of day and we invite all of their friends. These people are giving you info that's been passed down over the years and that's all, I should know as I came from a strict religious High Church of ENGLAND family, It's nonsense, don't believe me, just ask harry how he knows that they are demons, GO ON I DARE YOU! :badair:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm » by Pindz

_________

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm » by Thesaint

P.S.
On a serious note (and I would like to talk about this some time) I feel that we (the human race) have a built in switch that when we're given a certain set of circumstances a large proportion of us react. That's why I feel that the same messiah stories have been repeated in one form or another over the ages. To see people really change (like members of my family) and really believe something when it's only inherited info AND deny facts and figures put before them that can be as corroborated as much as they can be, tells me that there has to be something in the brain that changes due to these specific state of circumstances.
There are people out there that are just fearful and don't allow themselves to grow and to admit that to question is part of out development. They can't even allow themselves to sat, hey!, if we are created in our Gods image in form deed and thought then surely it's our right to question, SURELY! But they don't. What makes them do that.
Then there are the unquestionable believers who just don't even want to see that they could be wrong. I spoke to one the other day and said "Have you seen the God delusion" and he said, "I would never pick up anything written by those type of people, they're Satan's messengers"

I say (again) there are a certain set of circumstances that someone (or something) somewhere has a handle on and they have been using the recipe for years. I will even concede the possibility that it may have been used for the right reasons at the times of use for peoples of those periods but now it's well out of date as we have grown. The down side is that the same methods (I fear) will be used again but switching the use of deities to another focus but achieving the same end. I'm sure in the future (should we have enough time) we will find that all of what I've said is built in within us and gets turned on with the flick of a switch, some are more susceptible than others. The euphoria I have seen in some is akin to a drug like state and quite disturbing and rationale gets tossed out the window. For me there is no other answer than our "GOD" whoever or whatever it is, is within us as an individual and all the paraphernalia we see with teachings books garb and worship is built around it to exaggerate the affect thus affirming ones feeling more deeply. Now that's sick and dangerous in this day and age and stops us becoming one.

Anyway Fxxxx it I gotta go, :cheers:

Previous